Redwood Trust, Inc. (RWT): Price and Financial Metrics
RWT Stock Summary
- For RWT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.3% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Redwood Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Redwood Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -62.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNBKA, AJX, BKCC, RH, and AAT.
- RWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Redwood Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.redwoodtrust.com.
RWT Stock Price Chart More Charts
RWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.50||52-week high||$17.57|
|Prev. close||$17.55||52-week low||$15.24|
|Day high||$17.56||Avg. volume||875,256|
|50-day MA||$16.58||Dividend yield||6.84%|
|200-day MA||$16.52||Market Cap||1.97B|
Redwood Trust, Inc. (RWT) Company Bio
Redwood Trust Inc. focuses on investing in mortgage-and other real estate-related assets, and engaging in residential and commercial mortgage banking activities in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Residential Mortgage Banking, Residential Investments, and Commercial Mortgage Banking and Investments. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mill Valley, California.