Redwood Trust, Inc. (RWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RWT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 0.85% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that RWT has less volatility in its price than only 2.12% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- RWT is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 3.87% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with RWT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CYD, TEDU, LOW, SWKS and GRIF.
RWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for RWT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 276.15% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Redwood Trust Inc are:
- RWT's market cap is about 944 million US dollars -- this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 89.9% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Redwood Trust Inc's estimated return of 276.15% surpasses about 93.76% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Redwood Trust Inc than it is for 78.09% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
RWT Dividend Chart
RWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|