Redwood Trust, Inc. (RWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- RWT's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than only 1.17% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- RWT has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.35%, higher than about merely 2.83% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RWT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KIQ, DEI, AMSWA, BFS and SFE.
RWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of RWT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 191.86%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Redwood Trust Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Redwood Trust Inc's dividend yield of 6.27% is in the top 10.2%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, RWT's provides a return of 191.86% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.97% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Redwood Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 21.12% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
RWT Dividend Chart
RWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|