Prometheus Biosciences, Inc., (RXDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXDX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, PROMETHEUS BIOSCIENCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- RXDX's price/sales ratio is 245.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PROMETHEUS BIOSCIENCES INC comes in at 129.88%, a number that bests 93.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RXDX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SELB, PLRX, BPMC, RAPT, and MTEM.
- Visit RXDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.prometheusbiosciences.com.
RXDX Valuation Summary
- RXDX's price/sales ratio is 260.8; this is 12940% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 21 months, RXDX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXDX.
RXDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.54||52-week high||$63.13|
|Prev. close||$42.14||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$43.76||Avg. volume||443,089|
|50-day MA||$50.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.92||Market Cap||1.74B|
Prometheus Biosciences, Inc., (RXDX) Company Bio
Prometheus Biosciences, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of precision therapeutics and companion diagnostics products for the treatment and diagnosis of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Its products include PRA023, a Phase I clinical trial IgG1 humanized monoclonal antibody (mAb); PR600, an anti- tumor necrosis factor mAb for IBD; PR300, a G-protein coupled receptor modulator small molecule for IBD; PR1800, anti-chemokine mAb for IBD; and PR2100, an anti-inflammatory cytokine mAb for IBD. The company has a diagnostics development and collaboration agreement with Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited; co-development and manufacturing agreement with Dr. Falk Pharma GmbH; license agreement with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center; and strategic collaboration with Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. was formerly known as Precision IBD, Inc. and changed its name to Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. in October 2019. The company was founded in 2016 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXDX Latest Social Stream
View Full RXDX Social Stream
Latest RXDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PROMETHEUS BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXDX as an investment opportunity.
Prometheus Biosciences ( NASDAQ:RXDX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$37.3m (loss...
Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. (RXDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.12% and 26.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Prometheus Biosciences Reports Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Corporate Progress
- On track for topline ARTEMIS-UC Phase 2 and full APOLLO-CD Phase 2a results concurrently in 4Q 2022 - - Initiation of Phase 1 trial of second precision program PRA052 - - Strong cash position provides runway into mid-2024 - SAN DIEGO, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RXDX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering a precision medicine approach for the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutic and companion diagnostic prod
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: RXDX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering a precision medicine approach for the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutic and companion diagnostic products for the treatment of immune-mediated diseases, today announced that management will conduct fireside chats at the following healthcare conferences: Credit Suisse Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
Prometheus Biosciences (NASDAQ:RXDX) pulls back 15% this week, but still delivers shareholders splendid 103% return over 1 year
It's been a soft week for Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RXDX ) shares, which are down 15%. But that doesn't...
RXDX Price Returns