Rexnord Corporation (RXN): Price and Financial Metrics
RXN Stock Summary
- RXN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.89 -- higher than merely 24.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -6.52%, Rexnord Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.65% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RXN has reported earnings growth of 583.1%, putting it ahead of 97.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rexnord Corp are NMRK, VRTS, ATSG, DNR, and WWE.
- RXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rexnord Corp's official web site, go to www.rexnordcorporation.com.
RXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.89||52-week high||$33.64|
|Prev. close||$32.27||52-week low||$24.13|
|Day high||$32.32||Avg. volume||693,088|
|50-day MA||$31.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.97||Market Cap||3.38B|
Rexnord Corporation (RXN) Company Bio
Rexnord Corporation is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
RXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Rexnord Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Rexnord Corp ranked in the 51st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rexnord Corp, consider:
- As a business, RXN is generating more cash flow than 64.41% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Rexnord Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.55% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Rexnord Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 16 -- greater than 61.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|