Rexnord Corporation (RXN): Price and Financial Metrics
RXN Stock Summary
- RXN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.57 -- higher than only 23.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, RXN has reported earnings growth of 583.1%, putting it ahead of 97.75% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RXN is more volatile than only 13.94% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rexnord Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VRTS, AAMC, WWE, RH, and INTG.
- RXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rexnord Corp's official web site, go to www.rexnordcorporation.com.
RXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RXN Price/Volume Stats
Rexnord Corporation (RXN) Company Bio
Rexnord Corporation is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.