Rexnord Corporation (RXN): Price and Financial Metrics
RXN Stock Summary
- RXN has a higher market value than 75.03% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $5,876,788,669.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 40.06, Rexnord Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 70.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Rexnord Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 72.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rexnord Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be G, PWR, CLAR, CRL, and TTEK.
- RXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rexnord Corp's official web site, go to www.rexnordcorporation.com.
RXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.42||52-week high||$51.54|
|Prev. close||$48.28||52-week low||$23.29|
|Day high||$49.11||Avg. volume||806,871|
|50-day MA||$46.38||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$36.95||Market Cap||5.82B|
Rexnord Corporation (RXN) Company Bio
Rexnord Corporation is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
RXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RXN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rexnord Corp ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RXN, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 84% of its capital from equity, and 16% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 54.91% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Rexnord Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 22.42% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXN Latest Social Stream
View Full RXN Social Stream
Latest RXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rexnord Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXN as an investment opportunity.
Rexnord (NYSE:RXN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 19% over the last three...
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rexnord Corporation today published its 2020 Sustainability Report and updated ESG Website.
Rexnord (RXN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Regal Beloit (RBC) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RXN) announced today that Don Butler, a retired senior business executive who has held key leadership positions with General Motors and Ford, joined the company’s Board of Directors effective February 25, 2021. “Don joins the board at an exciting time,” said Todd A. Adams, Rexnord Chairman, President and CEO. “His background complements the skills and expertise of our board, and we are confident he will provide valuable perspective as we co
RXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RXNWant to do more research on Rexnord Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!