Rexnord Corporation (RXN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXN POWR Grades
- RXN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RXN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
RXN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,391,940,742, Rexnord Corp has a greater market value than 76.05% of US stocks.
- RXN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 333.26 -- higher than 89.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RXN is currently 21.76, higher than 74.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rexnord Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PWR, DLB, SANM, NVMI, and ALRM.
- RXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rexnord Corp's official web site, go to www.rexnordcorporation.com.
RXN Valuation Summary
- RXN's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 72.22% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- RXN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 44.4 over the prior 113 months.
- Over the past 113 months, RXN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXN.
RXN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 53.03%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 30.68%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 111.35%.
The table below shows RXN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RXN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.04||52-week high||$53.54|
|Prev. close||$53.27||52-week low||$28.10|
|Day high||$53.53||Avg. volume||742,639|
|50-day MA||$50.50||Dividend yield||0.68%|
|200-day MA||$44.42||Market Cap||6.42B|
Rexnord Corporation (RXN) Company Bio
Rexnord Corporation is comprised of two strategic platforms, Process & Motion Control and Water Management. The Process & Motion Control platform designs, manufactures, markets and services specified, highly-engineered mechanical components used within complex systems. The Water Management platform designs, procures, manufactures and markets products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
RXN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rexnord Corp. To summarize, we found that Rexnord Corp ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rexnord Corp ended up being:
- Rexnord Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 62.9% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Rexnord Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 5.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of 57.67% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 17.95% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RXN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXN Latest Social Stream
View Full RXN Social Stream
Latest RXN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rexnord Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXN as an investment opportunity.
MILWAUKEE, July 22, 2021--Rexnord Corporation announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend.
The following slide deck was published by Rexnord Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Image source: The Motley Fool. Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RXN)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 21, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning and welcome to the Rexnord Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Results Conference Call with Mr.
Rexnord (RXN) Q2 earnings increase year over year on the back of improved sales and margin performance. Its Process & Motion Control segment deal proceeds as planned.
Rexnord (RXN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.00% and 4.42%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RXN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|