Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
RXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.39||52-week high||$16.75|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$4.54|
|Day high||$7.40||Avg. volume||3,371,812|
|50-day MA||$6.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.87||Market Cap||1.60B|
RXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXRX POWR Grades
- RXRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 20.42% of US stocks.
- RXRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RXRX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.67% of US stocks).
RXRX Stock Summary
- RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's stock had its IPO on April 16, 2021, making it an older stock than only 7.48% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.97, RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 95.49% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RXRX's revenue has grown 65.02% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC are TSP, ALGS, FUSN, ITOS, and PRAX.
- RXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.recursion.com.
RXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RXRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 135.53% lower, now standing at -3.5.
- Over the past 31 months, RXRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1237.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXRX.
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Company Bio
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that combines automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and in vivo validation capabilities to discover novel medicines. Its Recursion operating system enables advanced machine learning approaches to reveal drug candidates, mechanisms of action, novel chemistry, and potential toxicity, with the eventual goal of decoding biology and advancing new therapeutics that radically improve people’s lives. The company was founded by Blake Borgeson, Christopher C. Gibson, and Dean Y. Li on November 4, 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
RXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RXRX Social Stream
Latest RXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXRX as an investment opportunity.
Cathie Wood has been surprisingly quiet on the trading front lately. The sharp deceleration at Zoom Video over the years has to make shareholders feel like crash test dummies. This was a business that saw its revenue more than quadruple in the fiscal 2021 year that ended in January of that year, as its videoconferencing platform became the lifeline that businesses, classrooms, and families needed to stay connected in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
If Recursion Pharmaceuticals can pull that off, the company might be worth considering, but is this target too optimistic? What does Recursion Pharmaceuticals do? Recursion Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biotech, but it is unlike any of its peers in one crucial way.
Through her Ark Innovation ETF, the maverick growth stock portfolio manager bought shares of the biotech three times, expanding her position from a mere 61,000 shares to roughly 4 million by Nov. 14. Cathie Wood's strategy is to invest in companies with big ideas that plan to use cutting-edge technology to reshape their markets and industries with new paradigms. Recursion Pharmaceuticals aims to utilize artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, large language models (LLMs), big data, and laboratory automation to dramatically streamline the early steps in the drug discovery and development process.
In a notable insider transaction, Shafique Virani, the Chief Business Officer of Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:RXRX), sold 18,000 shares of the company on November 15, 2023.
In a notable insider transaction, CFO Michael Secora of Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:RXRX) sold 50,000 shares of the company's stock on November 15, 2023.
RXRX Price Returns