Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RXRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXRX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- RXRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
RXRX Stock Summary
- RXRX's price/sales ratio is 78.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 385.76%, RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RXRX's revenue has grown 181.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.43% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADAP, CRBU, CRDF, TGTX, and CDAK.
- Visit RXRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.recursion.com.
RXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RXRX's price/sales ratio is 1982.47% higher, now standing at 101.
- Over the past 19 months, RXRX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXRX.
RXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.26||52-week high||$21.19|
|Prev. close||$9.24||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$9.52||Avg. volume||1,110,456|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.91||Market Cap||1.76B|
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Company Bio
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that combines automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and in vivo validation capabilities to discover novel medicines. Its Recursion operating system enables advanced machine learning approaches to reveal drug candidates, mechanisms of action, novel chemistry, and potential toxicity, with the eventual goal of decoding biology and advancing new therapeutics that radically improve people’s lives. The company was founded by Blake Borgeson, Christopher C. Gibson, and Dean Y. Li on November 4, 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RXRX Social Stream
Latest RXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXRX as an investment opportunity.
Forecast: Analysts Think Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RXRX) Business Prospects Have Improved Drastically
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RXRX ) shareholders will have a reason to smile today, with the analysts...
Recursion Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:RXRX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$13.2m (up 419...
Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.78% and 104.57%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Recursion (Nasdaq: RXRX), the clinical-stage biotechnology company industrializing drug discovery by decoding biology, today reported business updates and financial results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2022.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 picks of the Harvard University stock portfolio. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Harvard University Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Picks. Harvard Management Company was established in 1974 and manages Harvard University’s endowment and financial assets. Over the years, the market-beating performance […]
RXRX Price Returns