Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXRX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RXRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 60.6% of US stocks.
- RXRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- RXRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
RXRX Stock Summary
- RXRX's price/sales ratio is 35.57; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 375.66%, RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.58% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RXRX's revenue has grown 291.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.23% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RXRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUSN, CDAK, SGTX, VYGR, and ADAP.
- RXRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.recursion.com.
RXRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RXRX's price/sales ratio is 1773.68% higher, now standing at 35.6.
- RXRX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1227.7 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXRX.
RXRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RXRX, see our RXRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$32.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
RXRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.36||52-week high||$14.18|
|Prev. close||$7.41||52-week low||$4.92|
|Day high||$7.42||Avg. volume||956,186|
|50-day MA||$8.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.24||Market Cap||1.41B|
Recursion Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RXRX) Company Bio
Recursion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company that combines automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and in vivo validation capabilities to discover novel medicines. Its Recursion operating system enables advanced machine learning approaches to reveal drug candidates, mechanisms of action, novel chemistry, and potential toxicity, with the eventual goal of decoding biology and advancing new therapeutics that radically improve people’s lives. The company was founded by Blake Borgeson, Christopher C. Gibson, and Dean Y. Li on November 4, 2013 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXRX Latest Social Stream
View Full RXRX Social Stream
Latest RXRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RECURSION PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXRX as an investment opportunity.
‘Too Cheap to Ignore’: Cathie Wood Snaps Up These 2 Stocks Under $10
Sentiment shifts periodically on Wall Street, and you could argue Cathie Wood might be the prime example of fortune reversal. Once an investor favorite and hailed as a pioneer with a portfolio jam-packed with the novel and cutting-edge, Wood’s reputation has been tarnished over the past year and a half as her growth-oriented investing style went out of fashion in the post-pandemic climate. Does that mean Wood is ready to desert her strategy of backing innovative yet risky and often unprofitable
Recursion to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
SALT LAKE CITY, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Recursion (NASDAQ: RXRX), a clinical stage TechBio company leading the space by decoding biology to industrialize drug discovery, today announced its participation in the following investor conferences: Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference – March 6 through March 9, 2023 KeyBanc Capital Markets Emerging Technology Summit – March 7 through March 8, 2023 2nd Annual Needham Virtual Neuroscience Forum – March 15, 2023 KeyBanc Capita
Here's Why We're Not At All Concerned With Recursion Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:RXRX) Cash Burn Situation
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, although Amazon.com...
Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Recursion Pharmaceuticals (RXRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -106.67% and 79.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community Leaders Unite to Provide Support and Resources for Thousands of Utahns with Rare Diseases
Salt Lake City, Utah, Feb. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rare Disease advocacy organizations and biotech and healthcare industry leaders will partner to accelerate the diagnosis and improve the care of more than 344,000 Utahns living with a rare disease. On Rare Disease Day, Feb. 28, 2023, community leaders will host a free event from 5 to 7 p.m. at Recursion Headquarters, 41 South Rio Grande Street in Salt Lake City to provide support and resources for those living or impacted by a rare disease.
RXRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...