RxSight, Inc. (RXST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXST POWR Grades
- RXST scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXST is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RXST's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.61% of US stocks).
RXST Stock Summary
- RXST's went public 1.66 years ago, making it older than only 3.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.49, RXSIGHT INC has a higher such ratio than 91.04% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that RXST's revenue has grown 116.9% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RXSIGHT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MOTS, AIRG, NPCE, VMEO, and SOPH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001111485.
RXST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RXST's price/earnings ratio is 136.21% lower, now standing at -8.4.
- Over the past 20 months, RXST's price/sales ratio has gone down 17.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXST.
RXST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.45||52-week high||$17.02|
|Prev. close||$16.53||52-week low||$9.78|
|Day high||$16.66||Avg. volume||141,634|
|50-day MA||$14.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.35||Market Cap||555.62M|
RxSight, Inc. (RXST) Company Bio
RxSight, Inc., a medical technology company, develops light adjustable lens (LAL) to improve uncorrected visual acuity that can be adjusted enhance uncorrected visual acuity after cataract surgery. It also offers RxSight light delivery device, an office-based light treatment device that delivers UV light in a programmed pattern to modify the LAL based on the visual correction needed to achieve desired vision after cataract surgery. RxSight, Inc. was formerly known as Calhoun Vision, Inc. and changed its name to RxSight, Inc. in February 2017. The company was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXST Latest Social Stream
View Full RXST Social Stream
Latest RXST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RXSIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXST as an investment opportunity.
How Much Upside is Left in RxSight, Inc. (RXST)? Wall Street Analysts Think 25.69%
The consensus price target hints at a 25.7% upside potential for RxSight, Inc. (RXST). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
RxSight, Inc. (NASDAQ:RXST) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
RxSight, Inc. (NASDAQ:RXST) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the RxSight Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Please be advised that today’s conference […]
Q4 2022 Rxsight Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Rxsight Inc Earnings Call
RxSight, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RXST) biggest owners are individual investors who got richer after stock soared 14% last week
Key Insights The considerable ownership by individual investors in RxSight indicates that they collectively have a...
RxSight, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., March 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ: RXST) – RxSight, Inc., an ophthalmic medical device company dedicated to providing high-quality customized vision to patients following cataract surgery, today reported financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2022. Key Quarterly and Full Year Highlights Recognized fourth quarter 2022 revenue of $16.1 million, an increase of 91% compared to the fourth quarter of 2021, reflecting: The sale of 57 Light
RXST Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...