RxSight, Inc. (RXST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RXST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- RXST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RXST's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.79% of US stocks).
RXST Stock Summary
- RXST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.53 -- higher than only 4.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- RXST's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than merely 2.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RXSIGHT INC comes in at 82.99%, a number that bests 89.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RXSIGHT INC are AMST, DMRC, VMEO, CDNA, and MOTS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001111485.
RXST Valuation Summary
- RXST's price/sales ratio is 8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RXST's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 21.4 over the prior 16 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXST.
RXST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.50||52-week high||$16.99|
|Prev. close||$12.77||52-week low||$8.80|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||93,526|
|50-day MA||$11.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.03||Market Cap||374.25M|
RxSight, Inc. (RXST) Company Bio
RxSight, Inc., a medical technology company, develops light adjustable lens (LAL) to improve uncorrected visual acuity that can be adjusted enhance uncorrected visual acuity after cataract surgery. It also offers RxSight light delivery device, an office-based light treatment device that delivers UV light in a programmed pattern to modify the LAL based on the visual correction needed to achieve desired vision after cataract surgery. RxSight, Inc. was formerly known as Calhoun Vision, Inc. and changed its name to RxSight, Inc. in February 2017. The company was incorporated in 1997 and is based in Aliso Viejo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXST Latest Social Stream
View Full RXST Social Stream
Latest RXST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RXSIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXST as an investment opportunity.
The mean of analysts' price targets for RxSight, Inc. (RXST) points to a 45% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
RxSight ( NASDAQ:RXST ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$12.6m (up 118% from 3Q 2021). Net...
In a report released today, David Saxon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on RxSight (RXST - Research Report), with a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $12.62.Saxon covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Alphatec Holdings, Cooper Co, and NuVasive. According to TipRanks, Saxon has an average return of -17.2% and a 17.39% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for RxSight with a $20.33 average price target, representing a 61.09% upside. In a report released yesterday, BTIG also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $24.00 price target.
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RxSight, Inc., an ophthalmic medical device company dedicated to improving the vision of patients following cataract surgery, today reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
RxSight, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:RXST) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 07, 2022 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Alex Huang - Associate Director of Investor Relations Ron Kurtz -…
RXST Price Returns