Rackspace Technology Inc (RXT) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Rackspace Technology Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
RXT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for RXT as an investment opportunity.
- Rackspace Technology Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 77.63% of all US stocks.
- RXT has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 68.12% of all US stocks.
- Rackspace Technology Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 36.83% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- RXT has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 46.39% of all US stocks.
- RXT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of RXT is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- RXT has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding RXT using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.