Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where RXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- RXT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
RXT Stock Summary
- RXT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3.46 -- higher than just 14.4% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Rackspace Technology Inc's stock had its IPO on August 5, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.23% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Rackspace Technology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RXT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CEQP, MAXR, FLR, MD, and SLCA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810019.
RXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RXT's EV/EBIT ratio is 382.41% lower, now standing at -93.9.
- Over the past 50 weeks, RXT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
- Over the past 50 weeks, RXT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 130.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXT.
RXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.26||52-week high||$26.43|
|Prev. close||$17.84||52-week low||$15.25|
|Day high||$17.90||Avg. volume||1,637,902|
|50-day MA||$19.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.48||Market Cap||3.59B|
Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT) Company Bio
Rackspace Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of end-to-end multi-cloud technology services. The firm designs, builds and operates its customers’ cloud environments across technology platforms. It operates through the following segments: Multicloud Services, Apps and Cross Platform, and OpenStack Public Cloud. The company was founded on July 21, 2016 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
RXT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rackspace Technology Inc. To summarize, we found that Rackspace Technology Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rackspace Technology Inc ended up being:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.96% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Rackspace Technology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.33. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 20.92% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 15. This value is greater than 97.69% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXT Latest Social Stream
View Full RXT Social Stream
Latest RXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rackspace Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXT as an investment opportunity.
The New York Times Company's (NYT) second-quarter results are likely to reflect its greater emphasis on subscription revenues.
Rackspace Technology Collaborates with iPromote to Reduce Operational Costs by 30% with Linux on AWS
SAN ANTONIO, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced it has worked with iPromote, a turnkey online advertising solution, to migrate their infrastructure to Linux on AWS reducing the company’s operational costs by 30%. Founded in 2006 and based in central California, iPromote offers a complete turnkey online advertising solution that encompasses ad creation, bidding, serving, analytics, an
New Global Rackspace Technology Survey Findings Reveal COVID-19 Pandemic Has Been the Ultimate Digital Transformation Test
SAN ANTONIO, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced the results of a global survey revealing that 2020 drove a large-scale push for application modernization. As organizations scrambled to support fully distributed workforces and securely integrate new cloud-native data platforms and collaboration apps into already complex ecosystems, many cranked their existing application modernization
ISG Top 15 Sourcing Standout Q2 21 “The ISG Index™ is recognized as the authoritative source for marketplace intelligence on the global technology and business services industry,” said Paul Reynolds, chief research officer of ISG. “Rackspace Technology continues to establish itself as a leading and growing player in the global market for multicloud services based on its volume of business in relation to other industry providers.” SAN ANTONIO, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technolog
Rackspace Technology to Make $65-$70 million Investment in Growth Businesses; Increases Financial Guidance for the Second Quarter Of 2021
SAN ANTONIO, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT) announced an expected $65-$70 million of new investments designed to closely align the company’s resources with fast-growing product and service offerings. The investments will enable acceleration of growth initiatives while also providing the company with a more flexible and scalable expense structure. These new investments will be targeted toward cloud services that are expected to continue to accelerate i
RXT Price Returns