Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.99% of US stocks.
- RXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- RXT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
RXT Stock Summary
- RXT's price/sales ratio is 0.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.06% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RXT has reported earnings growth of 1,466.36%, putting it ahead of 98.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RXT comes in at 44.45% -- higher than that of 95.83% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC are NNBR, GSM, LILA, DOMA, and XPO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810019.
RXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RXT's price/sales ratio is 95.83% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- RXT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.1 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXT.
RXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- RXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 344th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RXT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RXT, see our RXT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.89||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
RXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$12.13|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.57|
|Day high||$1.85||Avg. volume||1,413,969|
|50-day MA||$2.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.47||Market Cap||389.51M|
Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT) Company Bio
Rackspace Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of end-to-end multi-cloud technology services. The firm designs, builds and operates its customers’ cloud environments across technology platforms. It operates through the following segments: Multicloud Services, Apps and Cross Platform, and OpenStack Public Cloud. The company was founded on July 21, 2016 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXT Latest Social Stream
View Full RXT Social Stream
Latest RXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXT as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Rackspace Technology (NASDAQ:RXT) are in the red if they invested a year ago
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But it's not unreasonable to try to avoid...
Rackspace Technology Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for Amazon EKS
SAN ANTONIO, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end cloud technology solutions company, today announced that it has achieved the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Service Delivery designation for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS), recognizing that Rackspace Technology follows best practices and has proven success delivering AWS services to end customers. Achieving the AWS Service Delivery designation differentiates Rackspace Technology as
Rackspace Technology Recognized as one of the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces® of 2023
The award program honors forward-thinking employers for their unwavering commitment to employee engagementSAN ANTONIO, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced its recognition as one of the 2023 Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces®. In receiving this accolade, Rackspace Technology is recognized for their demonstrated leadership in leveraging innovative employee engagement and recognition
Rackspace Technology Supports Ohio National Chile IT Migration to the Cloud
Financial services firm moved its entire core business to the cloud and gained flexibility and the ability to create VMs instantlySAN ANTONIO, March 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end, multicloud technology solutions company, announced that supporting Ohio National Chile’s cloud transformation has resulted in accelerated creation of new products, cybersecurity, and cost reduction for the financial services firm. The Chile division of this finan
Rackspace Technology Named a Top 15 Sourcing Standout by ISG
Rackspace Technology Recognized for Breakthrough 15 Leaderboard Positions for Global, Americas and EMEA and Sourcing Standout 8th Consecutive QuarterSAN ANTONIO, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT)— a leading end-to-end, multicloud technology solutions company, today announced it has been named a Top 15 Sourcing Standout by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, for the 8th consecutive quarter. Rackspace Techno
RXT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...