Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RXT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.09% of US stocks.
- RXT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- RXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.22% of US stocks).
RXT Stock Summary
- RXT's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 3.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Rackspace Technology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- RXT's price/sales ratio is 0.82; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 19.51% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rackspace Technology Inc are TRS, MEI, LEG, KOP, and TEX.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810019.
RXT Valuation Summary
- RXT's price/earnings ratio is -11.2; this is 128.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RXT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, RXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXT.
RXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- RXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 344th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.94||52-week high||$21.50|
|Prev. close||$8.64||52-week low||$7.28|
|Day high||$9.02||Avg. volume||1,015,947|
|50-day MA||$10.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.62||Market Cap||1.89B|
Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT) Company Bio
Rackspace Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of end-to-end multi-cloud technology services. The firm designs, builds and operates its customers’ cloud environments across technology platforms. It operates through the following segments: Multicloud Services, Apps and Cross Platform, and OpenStack Public Cloud. The company was founded on July 21, 2016 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXT Latest Social Stream
View Full RXT Social Stream
Latest RXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rackspace Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXT as an investment opportunity.
Multiyear strategic collaboration agreement drives customer value and innovation, and strengthens AWS’s position as Rackspace Technology’s preferred cloud providerSAN ANTONIO, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end, multicloud technology solutions company is extending its Strategic Collaboration Agreement (SCA) with Amazon Web Services (AWS) with an additional multi-year joint investment to drive customer value and innovation. The expanded agr
Rackspace Technology, Inc. (RXT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 17:00 ET Company Participants Joseph Crivelli - VP, IR Kevin Jones - CEO & Director Amar Maletira - President, CFO & Principal Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Ramsey El-Assal - Barclays Bank Ashwin Shirvaikar - Citigroup Amit Daryanani...
The following slide deck was published by Rackspace Technology, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Losers page, we’ve identified the top five pre-market stock movers, as detailed below. Biggest Movers CoStar Group, Inc. (CSGP) was the biggest laggard in the pre-market trading session, as the stock plummeted around 24% at the time of writing. Despite upbeat fourth-quarter 2021 results, the negative sentiment followed the company’s disappointing guidance. For the first quarter of 2022, CoStar expects earnings of $0.27 to $0.28 per share against the consensus estimate of $0.30 per share.
Good morning, trader!
RXT Price Returns