Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RXT POWR Grades
- RXT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.07% of US stocks).
RXT Stock Summary
- RXT's went public 2.15 years ago, making it older than just 10.12% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC has a higher such ratio than only 9.76% of stocks in our set.
- RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC are FLEX, BWEN, AIRI, AMS, and LAUR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810019.
RXT Valuation Summary
- RXT's EV/EBIT ratio is -350.9; this is 2012.26% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- RXT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.2 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXT.
RXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- RXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 344th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$18.50|
|Prev. close||$4.26||52-week low||$4.19|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||1,188,633|
|50-day MA||$5.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.22||Market Cap||884.45M|
Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT) Company Bio
Rackspace Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of end-to-end multi-cloud technology services. The firm designs, builds and operates its customers’ cloud environments across technology platforms. It operates through the following segments: Multicloud Services, Apps and Cross Platform, and OpenStack Public Cloud. The company was founded on July 21, 2016 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
RXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXT Latest Social Stream
View Full RXT Social Stream
Latest RXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXT as an investment opportunity.
Customer Experience Transformation Supported by Rackspace Managed Cloud ServicesSAN ANTONIO, Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, announced today that it has implemented a private cloud managed services solutions for Hoteles City, the leading Mexican hotel development, construction, and management company. Running in a VMware environment, the platform will enable Hoteles City to continue to transform
Rackspace Technology Named a Leader by ISG Research in Cybersecurity Solutions and Services U.S. Report
Rackspace Commended for Providing Integrated Security Solutions That Improve Resilience, Increases Threat Detection and RemediationSAN ANTONIO, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, has been named a “leader” in providing midmarket customers with a holistic managed services approach to cybersecurity in a recent Information Services Group ISG Provider Lens™ Cybersecurity Solutions and Services U.S. repo
Cybersecurity is Leading Business Concern for IT Leaders, Ahead of Inflation, Supply Chain and Talent, According to a Rackspace Technology Research
Despite Increased Investment and C-Suite Attention, Most Organizations are Less Than Fully Prepared to Address Major Threats, Cloud Security a Leading PrioritySAN ANTONIO, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT) a leading end-to-end multicloud technology services company, today announced over half (59%) of global IT leaders cite cybersecurity one of their C-suite’s top-three business concerns, ahead of issues such as inflation (51%) retaining and hiring talent (45%
Rackspace Launches Multi-Million Dollar Accelerated Migration Program to Move Customers to the Private Cloud
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced that it has launched a multi-million dollar program – Rackspace Accelerated Migration Program (Rackspace AMP). The industry leading program is designed to help customers move their applications from on-premises or colocation facilities into the private cloud. In addition to financial assistance, the program provides dedicated technical
Rackspace Technology Cloud Services Enables Early Adoption of AWS Cloud Services for Precia to innovate and Spearhead Valuation Methodologies
SAN ANTONIO, Aug. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, announced it has enabled early adoption of AWS cloud services for Precia, a regional provider of valuation solutions and financial portfolio management, by innovating and spearheading the adoption of the AWS cloud services. Precia, a subsidiary of the Colombian Stock Exchange, provides regional valuation and management solutions for financial portfolio
RXT Price Returns