Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT): Price and Financial Metrics
RXT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.19||52-week high||$6.07|
|Prev. close||$2.35||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||1,874,035|
|50-day MA||$2.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.20||Market Cap||472.80M|
RXT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RXT POWR Grades
- RXT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RXT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RXT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
RXT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RXT is 96.54 -- better than 99.62% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.52% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, RXT has reported earnings growth of 8,943.07%, putting it ahead of 99.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC are KUKE, IIIV, TOI, LDI, and CSR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to RXT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001810019.
RXT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, RXT's price/earnings ratio is 101.17% lower, now standing at -0.3.
- Over the past 38 months, RXT's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RXT.
RXT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RXT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.42% of graded US stocks.
- RXT's asset turnover comes in at 0.448 -- ranking 344th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RXT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Rackspace Technologies, Inc. (RXT) Company Bio
Rackspace Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of end-to-end multi-cloud technology services. The firm designs, builds and operates its customers’ cloud environments across technology platforms. It operates through the following segments: Multicloud Services, Apps and Cross Platform, and OpenStack Public Cloud. The company was founded on July 21, 2016 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
RXT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RXT Latest Social Stream
View Full RXT Social Stream
Latest RXT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RXT as an investment opportunity.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Initiatives Driving Increased Focus on Cybersecurity, According to New Rackspace Technology Survey, in Association with Microsoft
AI seen as both potential vector for cyberattacks and enabler of resiliency; Organizations prioritize investment in cloud-native security but lack internal expertiseSAN ANTONIO, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New global cybersecurity research by Rackspace Technology (NASDAQ: RXT), a leading end-to-end, multicloud technology solutions company, conducted in association with Microsoft, finds that artificial intelligence (AI) is playing an increasingly critical role in driving organizations’ sec
Here is your Pro Recap of the biggest analyst picks you may have missed since yesterday: an Overweight initiation for Super Micro Computer, and upgrades for Dell, CVS, Globus Medical , and Rackspace Technology. Dell (NYSE:DELL) shares were rising nearly 2% pre-market Tuesday after Daiwa Securities upgraded the PC maker to Outperform from Neutral and raised its price target to $80.00 from $50.00, as reported in real time on InvestingPro. The analysts noted that Dell's Q2/24 earnings report last month exceeded consensus expectations with strong revenue of $22.9 billion, which beat estimates by $2.1B.
Strengthening customers’ ability to stay ahead of evolving cyber threatsSAN ANTONIO , Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT) — the leading end-to-end, multicloud solutions company, today announced that they have chosen Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, to deliver comprehensive cybersecurity solutions to organizations of all sizes, helping customers stay ahead of evolving cyber threats. With a comprehensive range of services, customers can now pr
Rackspace Technology Launches Intelligent Co-worker for the Enterprise to Make Generative Artificial Intelligence Accessible Worldwide
Game-changing AI/ML solution to easily leverage available data sources to create new insights, increase productivity, and enable better customer outcomesSAN ANTONIO, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT) — a leading end-to-end, multicloud solutions company, today announced the launch of Rackspace Intelligent Co-worker for the Enterprise (ICE™). ICE is a revolutionary generative artificial intelligence (AI) system explicitly designed for enterprise use. It makes i
Rackspace Technology is Named Inspiring Workplaces Winner in EMEA, North America, and Australasia – All Three of the Program’s Award Regions
SAN ANTONIO, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rackspace Technology® (NASDAQ: RXT) — a leading end-to-end, multicloud solutions company, today announced being named the winner of the Inspiring Workplaces™ award in the EMEA, North America, and Australasia regions which are all three of the program’s award regions. Inspiring Workplaces is a human resource services firm created by bringing two global businesses together: The Employee Engagement Awards and The Employee Engagement Alliance, which is
RXT Price Returns