Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY): Price and Financial Metrics
RYAAY Stock Summary
- Ryanair Holdings Plc's market capitalization of $20,913,410,482 is ahead of 90.48% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -16.82%, Ryanair Holdings Plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ryanair Holdings Plc comes in at 37.7%, a number that bests 86.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryanair Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABC, CBRE, KEY, KR, and APTV.
- RYAAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ryanair Holdings Plc's official web site, go to www.ryanair.com.
RYAAY Stock Price Chart More Charts
RYAAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.65||52-week high||$96.79|
|Prev. close||$90.51||52-week low||$55.75|
|Day high||$90.73||Avg. volume||433,329|
|50-day MA||$89.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.68||Market Cap||20.40B|
Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY) Company Bio
Ryanair Holdings provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Swords, Ireland.
RYAAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RYAAY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ryanair Holdings Plc ranked in the 6st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for RYAAY, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5 years, is -0.03% -- higher than merely 24.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- RYAAY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.14% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Ryanair Holdings Plc experienced a tax rate of about 6% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 21.67% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|