Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAAY POWR Grades
- RYAAY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.55% of US stocks.
- RYAAY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- RYAAY ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RYAAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $25,519,019,197, Ryanair Holdings Plc has a greater market value than 89.68% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ryanair Holdings Plc comes in at -75.09%, a number that bests merely 2.4% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Ryanair Holdings Plc's share price is greater than that of only 3.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ryanair Holdings Plc, a group of peers worth examining would be LVS, CX, BLL, MPC, and IHG.
- Visit RYAAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryanair.com.
RYAAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$114.43||52-week high||$121.63|
|Prev. close||$113.11||52-week low||$79.24|
|Day high||$114.78||Avg. volume||333,018|
|50-day MA||$108.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.46||Market Cap||25.83B|
Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY) Company Bio
Ryanair Holdings provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Swords, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAAY Social Stream
Latest RYAAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ryanair Holdings Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAAY as an investment opportunity.
Ryanair (RYAAY) expects fiscal 2022 traffic in the range of 90-100 million compared with 27.5 million in fiscal 2021. Gol Linhas (GOL) boosts its liquidity position.
Online retail moves quickly, but unfortunately financial systems can be quite slow, said one expert.
The head of budget airline easyJet has told the boss of Ryanair to focus on running his own airline after he questioned the British carrier's independence. Ryanair group chief executive Michael O'Leary was quoted as telling the Financial Times last week that rivals easyJet and Wizz Air would need to merge or be taken over as the industry consolidates in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
TOULOUSE, France (Reuters) -The head of budget airline easyJet has told the boss of Ryanair to focus on running his own airline after he questioned the British carrier's independence. Ryanair group chief executive Michael O'Leary was quoted as telling the Financial Times last week that rivals easyJet and Wizz Air would need to merge or be taken over as the industry consolidates in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Ryanair on Tuesday warned that Boeing risked forgoing the main driver of growth in Europe, low-cost airlines, to rival Airbus unless it reversed a recent price increase. Ryanair Group Chief Executive Michael O'Leary said that "Europe's low cost carriers will drive demand for Airbus A320 family aircraft and not Boeing" unless it cuts its prices and does a deal with Ryanair.
RYAAY Price Returns