Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAAY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RYAAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- RYAAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- RYAAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.04% of US stocks).
RYAAY Stock Summary
- RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC's market capitalization of $13,730,064,246 is ahead of 87.71% of US-listed equities.
- Over the past twelve months, RYAAY has reported earnings growth of -117.47%, putting it ahead of just 13.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC comes in at -42.09%, a number that bests only 4.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC are IP, JBLU, KNX, UHS, and ATNI.
- Visit RYAAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryanair.com.
RYAAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.42||52-week high||$127.25|
|Prev. close||$57.63||52-week low||$56.95|
|Day high||$59.26||Avg. volume||568,552|
|50-day MA||$70.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.55||Market Cap||13.26B|
Ryanair Holdings plc, each representing five Ordinary Shares (RYAAY) Company Bio
Ryanair Holdings provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Swords, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAAY Social Stream
Latest RYAAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAAY as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 airline stocks to buy now. To skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the airline industry, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Airline Stocks to Buy Now. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the airline sector was one of the […]
DUBLIN (Reuters) -Ryanair has not seen any impact on bookings in the United Kingdom in the wake of the recent fall in the value of the pound and increase in domestic mortgage rates, but the market is likely to be challenging, a senior executive said. "We're not currently seeing an impact, but it would be foolish not to say that if interest rates are heading up and household bills are heading up, you're going to have less money spent," said Eddie Wilson, chief executive at Ryanair DAC, the largest airline in the Ryanair Group, in an interview. "The UK is going to be challenging but we have more options and we are better planned than our competitors," said Wilson, whose airline is one of the largest operators in the United Kingdom by passenger numbers.
The airline industry is composed of companies that offer a variety of air transportation and travel services for consumers and cargo. Services include flight transport, aircraft leasing, hotel booking, car rentals, and travel management services.
How does the latest travel chaos affect your travel plans?
European flights faced widespread disruption on Friday as a French air traffic controllers' strike forced airlines to cancel half of those scheduled to arrive or depart Paris airports and others due to have flown over France. Strikes and staff shortages in the past few months have forced airlines to cancel thousands of flights, dashing their hopes of a summer rebound after widespread COVID-19 lockdowns, with disruption continuing into the autumn. French air traffic control union SNCTA said in a statement that the walkout by its members was over the effects of inflation and its demand for more staff members.
RYAAY Price Returns