Ryanair Holdings PLC ADR (RYAAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAAY POWR Grades
- RYAAY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYAAY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- RYAAY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.66% of US stocks).
RYAAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $21,551,503,918, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC has a greater market value than 89.97% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RYAAY has reported earnings growth of -117.47%, putting it ahead of just 12.74% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC comes in at -42.09%, a number that bests just 4.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC are BKR, ALGT, SHAK, AWX, and ATNI.
- Visit RYAAY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ryanair.com.
RYAAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.68||52-week high||$125.75|
|Prev. close||$94.81||52-week low||$55.90|
|Day high||$94.97||Avg. volume||394,327|
|50-day MA||$83.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.93||Market Cap||21.56B|
Ryanair Holdings PLC ADR (RYAAY) Company Bio
Ryanair DAC is an Irish ultra low-cost carrier founded in 1984. It is headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland and has its primary operational bases at Dublin and London Stansted airports. It forms the largest part of the Ryanair Holdings family of airlines and has Ryanair UK, Buzz, Lauda Europe, and Malta Air as sister airlines. It is Ireland's biggest airline and in 2016 became Europe's largest budget airline by scheduled passengers flown, carrying more international passengers than any other airline. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAAY Social Stream
Latest RYAAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAAY as an investment opportunity.
Sprinting for 40 minutes on disembarkation, through arrivals, along travelators, via a giant car park, to a bus, on a highway to another terminal and a new set of departures, on a further connecting train, through the duty-free shop and down an interminable corridor to discover that I had, sadly, and by two minutes, missed my next connection, I came to this conclusion. Madrid-Barajas is the Worst Airport in the World. It wasn’t the fact that the separate terminals are about as handily located as planets in a solar system, so that in order to get from one to another in a timely fashion you need to break the speed of light.
Revenues at Ryanair (RYAAY) increase 40.4% year over year in third-quarter fiscal 2023.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
RYAAY, PI, MUSA, MBIN and SNEX have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on February 2, 2023.
Europe was entering an "inevitable" post-pandemic period of airline consolidation as legacy flag-carriers struggle to navigate through a competitive landscape, the chief executive of low-cost carrier Ryanair said on Wednesday. "We are definitely, post-COVID, entering a four or five-year period of consolidation," Ryanair's Michael O'Leary told Reuters on the sidelines of a news briefing in Portugal's capital Lisbon. Many of Europe's legacy airlines are finding it tough to effectively compete with budget carriers, hampered by weak balance sheets that could be made more robust by merging with rivals, analysts have said.
RYAAY Price Returns