Ryanair Holdings PLC ADR (RYAAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.51||52-week high||$107.70|
|Prev. close||$107.31||52-week low||$55.90|
|Day high||$107.49||Avg. volume||378,737|
|50-day MA||$95.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.50||Market Cap||24.26B|
RYAAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAAY POWR Grades
- RYAAY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- RYAAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RYAAY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.35% of US stocks).
RYAAY Stock Summary
- RYAAY has a higher market value than 91.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $23,570,964,698.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC is reporting a growth rate of -117.47%; that's higher than merely 13% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC comes in at -42.09%, a number that bests only 5.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be WTW, TU, TAP, HIG, and SU.
- RYAAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC's official web site, go to www.ryanair.com.
Ryanair Holdings PLC ADR (RYAAY) Company Bio
Ryanair DAC is an Irish ultra low-cost carrier founded in 1984. It is headquartered in Swords, Dublin, Ireland and has its primary operational bases at Dublin and London Stansted airports. It forms the largest part of the Ryanair Holdings family of airlines and has Ryanair UK, Buzz, Lauda Europe, and Malta Air as sister airlines. It is Ireland's biggest airline and in 2016 became Europe's largest budget airline by scheduled passengers flown, carrying more international passengers than any other airline. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAAY Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAAY Social Stream
Latest RYAAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYANAIR HOLDINGS PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAAY as an investment opportunity.
BP and Shell racing to expand in Europe after Brussels subsidy spree, says O’Leary
BP and Shell are “very excited” about investing in the EU after Brussels unveiled more favourable incentives for green projects, Michael O’Leary has claimed.
Bright Skies For European Low Cost Airlines
After easyJet plc (OTC: ESYJY) showed robust summer bookings last week, Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ: RYAAY) joined the trend today as its quarter results show that consumers are prioritizing travel despite persistently high inflation that is squeezing their budgets. Ryanair reported a near-record annual profit while everyone, including Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) and IAG who owns British Airways, expects travel to stay hot this summer. Flying Back To Profit During the year ended in March, Ryan
Ryanair reports first profitable quarter since the pandemic
Yahoo Finance Live anchor Brad Smith examines Ryanair's latest earnings report, the company’s expectations to boost profit, and future fuel price setbacks.
Belarusian Dissident Who Was Removed From Diverted Ryanair Flight Is Pardoned
Weeks after being sentenced to eight years in a penal colony, opposition activist Roman Protasevich said he had received a pardon.
Here's Why Ryanair (RYAAY) is a Strong Momentum Stock
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
RYAAY Price Returns
Continue Researching RYAAYWant to do more research on Ryanair Holdings Plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...