Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM): Price and Financial Metrics
RYAM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RYAM is currently 2.21, higher than merely 10.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For RYAM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.12% of US equities we're observing.
- RYAM's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HDSN, TROX, CHRA, NGL, and TTMI.
- RYAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.rayonieram.com.
RYAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
RYAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$15.66|
|Prev. close||$2.80||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$2.78||Avg. volume||509,286|
|50-day MA||$3.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.62||Market Cap||173.83M|
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM) Company Bio
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a supplier of high-purity, cellulose specialties natural polymers for the chemical industry for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.