Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where RYAM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYAM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- RYAM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
RYAM Stock Summary
- RYAM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than only 1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.28, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.26% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,705.88%; that's higher than 98.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc are ELP, SBS, NATH, CENX, and XELA.
- Visit RYAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonieram.com.
RYAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RYAM's price/earnings ratio is 82.91% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 88 months, RYAM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
- RYAM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYAM.
RYAM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -32.63%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.13%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 276.19%.
The table below shows RYAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYAM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.42% of graded US stocks.
- RYAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.683 -- ranking 39th of 90 Chemicals stocks.
- SEE, FMC, and ESI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYAM.
The table below shows RYAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.05||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$6.83||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$7.17||Avg. volume||541,133|
|50-day MA||$6.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||449.35M|
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM) Company Bio
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a supplier of high-purity, cellulose specialties natural polymers for the chemical industry for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAM Social Stream
Latest RYAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAM as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE: RYAM) (the Company) announced today that it has completed its previously announced sale of its lumber and newsprint assets (the Purchased Assets) to GreenFirst Forest Products Inc. (GreenFirst), a Canadian lumber company, for a total purchase price of approximately US$235 million, subject to final adjustments. The total purchase price is payable approximately 85 percent in cash and 15 percent of common shares in
Cellulose Acetate Market Applications and Global Markets Future Demand by 2030 | Sichuan Push Acetati Co. Ltd., Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.
Allied Market Research published an exclusive report, titled, Cellulose Acetate Market by Type (Fiber, Plastic, and Others) and Application (Cigarette Filters, Textiles & Apparel, Photographic Films, Tapes & Labels, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 20212030. The cellulose acetate
Mr. Walsh, you may begin your presentation. Joining me on today's call are Paul Boynton, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Marcus Moeltner, our Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) (the Company) reported net income of $122 million or $1.89 per diluted share, compared to a net loss of $13 million or $0.20 per diluted share for the same prior year quarter. Income from continuing operations for the quarter ended June 26, 2021 was $8 million or $0.13 per diluted share, compared to a loss from continuing operations of $4 million or $0.05 per diluted share for the same prior year quarter. The im
The company, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc When Issued, is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 8/4/2021 2:29:10 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 8/3/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
RYAM Price Returns
Continue Researching RYAMWant to do more research on Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch