Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAM POWR Grades
- RYAM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYAM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- RYAM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
RYAM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for RYAM is currently 2.83, higher than just 8.77% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- RYAM's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.5% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RYAM has reported earnings growth of 317.56%, putting it ahead of 94% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYAM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCJ, CNTY, GNL, IEP, and WRE.
- RYAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.rayonieram.com.
RYAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RYAM's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.85% lower, now standing at 17.6.
- Over the past 85 months, RYAM's price/sales ratio has gone down $1.4.
- RYAM's price/earnings ratio has moved down $218.6 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYAM.
RYAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.96||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$7.12||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$7.19||Avg. volume||620,091|
|50-day MA||$8.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.99||Market Cap||442.64M|
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM) Company Bio
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a supplier of high-purity, cellulose specialties natural polymers for the chemical industry for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
RYAM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. To summarize, we found that Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 19.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.25; that's higher than merely 22.82% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.75 years comes in at -0.02%; that's greater than just 20.2% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 30% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 5.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RYAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAM Social Stream
Latest RYAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAM as an investment opportunity.
Photo by gustavofrazao/iStock via Getty ImagesRayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM) has a strong size advantage and IP portfolio with superior production process technology that differentiates it from other industry peers. Its planned asset sale would enable it to focus on its high-margin cellulose business and make strategic investments to expand its...
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (NYSE:RYAM) announced an asset sale last month, expected to provide it with $214mm of proceeds. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more What Can Rayonier Advanced Materials Do With Its Asset Sale Proceeds? In a new report, Xtract Research examines what it can do with those proceeds. When RYAM issued  The post RYAM Options to Use Asset Sale Proceeds appeared first on ValueWalk .
Rayonier Advanced Materials to Participate in a Virtual Roundtable on Sustainability in the Construction Drymix Industry on June 1
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) (the Company) announced that Paul Boynton, its President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a virtual roundtable on sustainability in the construction Drymix industry on June 1 starting at 8 am ET. Access to the event may be found at the following link: https://engage.dow.com/202104_DCC_Global_EVT_Drymix?cid=OTR:PartnerA:10855:202104_DCC_Global_EVT_Drymix:BCI:Global:na:202104:na:na:na:DCC:EVT:3c31e
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) Shares Sold by New York State Teachers Retirement System
New York State Teachers Retirement System reduced its position in shares of Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) by 2.5% during the 1st quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 93,159 shares of the basic materials companys stock after selling 2,400 shares during the period. New 
Mr. Walsh, you may begin. Joining me on today's call are Paul Boynton, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Marcus Moeltner, our Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President of Finance.
RYAM Price Returns
Continue Researching RYAMWant to do more research on Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch