Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYAM POWR Grades
- RYAM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.01% of US stocks.
- RYAM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RYAM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
RYAM Stock Summary
- RYAM's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 5.09% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, RYAM has reported earnings growth of 440.25%, putting it ahead of 95.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RYAM comes in at 37.35% -- higher than that of 95.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STNE, NCMI, BKD, ADNT, and MMP.
- RYAM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.rayonieram.com.
RYAM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, RYAM's price/earnings ratio is 82.91% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- Over the past 88 months, RYAM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
- RYAM's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYAM.
RYAM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.13%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 213.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -74.47%.
The table below shows RYAM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYAM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYAM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.18% of graded US stocks.
- RYAM's asset turnover comes in at 0.664 -- ranking 45th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- ESI, SEE, and ADES are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYAM.
The table below shows RYAM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYAM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.06||52-week high||$8.32|
|Prev. close||$4.01||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$4.26||Avg. volume||419,068|
|50-day MA||$5.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||259.23M|
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM) Company Bio
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a supplier of high-purity, cellulose specialties natural polymers for the chemical industry for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYAM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYAM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYAM Social Stream
Latest RYAM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYAM as an investment opportunity.
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.''s (RYAM) CEO Vito Consiglio on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
No summary available.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) (the “Company”) reported a net loss of $24 million or $0.38 per diluted share for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, compared to net income of $9 million or $0.14 per diluted share for the same prior year quarter. The net loss from continuing operations for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 was $28 million or $0.45 per diluted share, compared to net loss from continuing operations of $29 million or $0.46 per d
Major players in the cellulose acetate market are Eastman Chemical Company, Solvay S. A. , Celanese Corporation, Daicel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Sichuan Push Acetati Co. Ltd, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. Major players in the cellulose acetate market are Eastman Chemical Company, Solvay S. A. , Celanese Corporation, Daicel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Sichuan Push Acetati Co. Ltd, Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., February 16, 2022--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE: RYAM, the "Company") today announced the release of its 2021 Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report. The report details the Company's accomplishments, progress and commitments with respect to its careful stewardship of tremendous assets and valuable resources. In the report, the Company communicates its goal of a 40 percent reduction in scope 1 and scope 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 2030 versus a 202
RYAM Price Returns
Continue Researching RYAMWant to do more research on Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc (RYAM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch