Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM): Price and Financial Metrics
RYAM Stock Summary
- RYAM's price/sales ratio is 0.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc comes in at -16.82%, a number that bests only 11.46% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for RYAM comes in at 170.45% -- higher than that of 97.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MCEP, AIRI, TGNA, URI, and DK.
- Visit RYAM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonieram.com.
RYAM Stock Price Chart More Charts
RYAM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.97||52-week high||$15.66|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.07||Avg. volume||712,792|
|50-day MA||$2.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.78||Market Cap||61.49M|
Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (RYAM) Company Bio
Rayonier Advanced Materials is a supplier of high-purity, cellulose specialties natural polymers for the chemical industry for use in a wide range of industrial and consumer products such as filters, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.