RYB Education, Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (RYB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RYB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 107 days.
- RYB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
RYB Stock Summary
- RYB's went public 3.78 years ago, making it older than only 12.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, RYB has reported earnings growth of 100.33%, putting it ahead of 84.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RYB Education Inc comes in at -33.64%, a number that bests only 11.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYB Education Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CJJD, HCI, BDR, CYRN, and WVE.
- Visit RYB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rybbaby.com.
RYB Valuation Summary
- RYB's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 26.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- RYB's price/earnings ratio has moved down $117.3 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYB.
RYB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$5.91|
|Prev. close||$2.30||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||25,236|
|50-day MA||$2.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||48.01M|
RYB Education, Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (RYB) Company Bio
RYB Education, Inc. provides early childhood education services in China. The company also develops and sells educational products and services, such as teaching aids, educational toys, textbooks, and at-home education products and services to franchisees, as well as directly to a market of families. The company was formerly known as Top Margin Limited and changed its name to RYB Education, Inc. in June 2017. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYB Latest Social Stream
View Full RYB Social Stream
Latest RYB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYB Education Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYB as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
RYB Education, Inc. ("RYB" or the "Company") (NYSE: RYB), a leading early childhood education service provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2021.
RYB Education, Inc. ("RYB" or the "Company") (NYSE: RYB), a leading early childhood education service provider in China, today announced that, effective as of December 10, 2021, the Company engaged Friedman LLP ("Friedman") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm, to replace KPMG Huazhen LLP ("KPMG"). The change of the Company's independent registered public accounting firm was approved by the audit committee of the board of directors of the Company on December 10, 2021.
RYB Education, Inc. (NYSE:RYB) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 76,600 shares, a decline of 20.8% from the October 31st total of 96,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 30,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.5 days. 
RYB Education, Inc. (NYSE: RYB) ("RYB" or the "Company"), a leading early childhood education service provider in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders (the "AGM") at 4/F, No. 28 Building, Fangguyuan Section 1, Fangzhuang, Fengtai District, Beijing, People's Republic of China on December 10, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing time). No proposal will be submitted to shareholders for approval at the AGM. Instead, the AGM will serve as an open forum for shareh
RYB Price Returns