RYB Education, Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (RYB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where RYB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 107 days.
- RYB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.82% of US stocks).
RYB Stock Summary
- RYB's went public 3.78 years ago, making it older than only 12.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, RYB has reported earnings growth of 100.33%, putting it ahead of 84.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RYB Education Inc comes in at -33.64%, a number that bests only 11.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYB Education Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CJJD, HCI, BDR, CYRN, and WVE.
- Visit RYB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rybbaby.com.
RYB Valuation Summary
- RYB's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 26.67% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- RYB's price/earnings ratio has moved down $117.3 over the prior 45 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYB.
RYB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$5.91|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$2.21|
|Day high||$2.89||Avg. volume||169,707|
|50-day MA||$3.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.30||Market Cap||75.86M|
RYB Education, Inc. American depositary shares, each representing one Class A ordinary share (RYB) Company Bio
RYB Education, Inc. provides early childhood education services in China. The company also develops and sells educational products and services, such as teaching aids, educational toys, textbooks, and at-home education products and services to franchisees, as well as directly to a market of families. The company was formerly known as Top Margin Limited and changed its name to RYB Education, Inc. in June 2017. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYB Latest Social Stream
View Full RYB Social Stream
Latest RYB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RYB Education Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYB as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
RYB Education Inc (NYSE: RYB ) reported first-quarter FY21 revenue growth of 111.8% year-on-year at $36.7 million. The jump in the revenue was mainly driven by an increase in tuition fees revenue as the company''s directly operated facilities in China returned to normalcy. Product revenues rose 208.9% Y/Y to Full story available on Benzinga.com
BEIJING (AP) _ RYB Education Inc. (RYB) on Tuesday reported a loss of $1.8 million in its first quarter. On a per-share basis, the Beijing-based company said it had a loss of 6 cents. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs, came to 4 cents per share. The provider of early childhood education services posted revenue of 
BEIJING , July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- RYB Education, Inc. ("RYB" or the "Company") (NYSE: RYB ), a leading early childhood education service provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021. First Quarter 2021 Operational and Financial Summary Number of students enrolled at directly operated facilities was 36,890 as of March 31, 2021 , compared with 31,251  as of March 31, 2020 . Net revenues increased by 111.8% to $36.7 million , compared with $17.3 million for the first quarter of 2020. Gross profit was $3.4 million , versus gross loss of $11.6 million for the first quarter of 2020. Net loss attributable to ordinary shareholders of RYB for the first quarter of 2021 was $1.8 million , compared with $26.6 million for the first quarter ...
Earnings results for RYB Education , Analyst Opinion on RYB Education , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:RYB), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Earnings and Growth Analysis : RYB Education (NYSE:RYB) appeared first on .
RYB Price Returns