Rayonier Inc. (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYN POWR Grades
- RYN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYN is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RYN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.96% of US stocks).
RYN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Rayonier Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For RYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.47% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RYN is more volatile than only 7.42% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rayonier Inc are MAIN, HASI, CLMT, TDG, and MAA.
- Visit RYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Valuation Summary
- RYN's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.2; this is 30.56% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RYN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
- Over the past 243 months, RYN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYN.
RYN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.3%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -37.45%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.44%.
The table below shows RYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.33% of graded US stocks.
- RYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 83rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- WRE, JYNT, and IRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYN.
The table below shows RYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.80||52-week high||$45.87|
|Prev. close||$37.38||52-week low||$34.27|
|Day high||$37.87||Avg. volume||597,631|
|50-day MA||$39.59||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$39.13||Market Cap||5.53B|
Rayonier Inc. (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYN Social Stream
Latest RYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYN as an investment opportunity.
Rayonier Advanced press release (NYSE:RYAM): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.37 misses by $0.27.Revenue of $374M (+0.5% Y/Y) misses by $5.94M.Shares -2.91%.
WILDLIGHT, Fla., February 22, 2022--Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) announced today that executives from the company will present at two upcoming investor conferences. Mark D. McHugh, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Monday, March 7, 2022 at 2:50 p.m. ET. David L. Nunes, President and CEO, will present at the Citi 2022 Global Property CEO Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Rayonier (NYSE:RYN) declares $0.27/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.8%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 17; ex-div March 16.See RYN Dividend…
WILDLIGHT, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) announced today that the Company’s board of directors has declared a first quarter cash dividend of $0.27 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2022, to shareholders of record on March 17, 2022. The Company also announced today that the Company’s board of directors, in its capacity as the board of directors of the general partner of Rayonier, L.P., has declared a first quarter cash distribution of $0.27 per operating pa
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Weyerhaeuser Co., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Rayonier Inc., PotlatchDeltic Corp. and Boise Cascade Co
Weyerhaeuser Co., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Rayonier Inc., PotlatchDeltic Corp. and Boise Cascade Co are highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
RYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|