Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
RYN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 94.05, Rayonier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For RYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.76% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that RYN's revenue has grown -23.23% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 8.39% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rayonier Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCH, CSV, HTGC, MSGN, and CTT.
- RYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rayonier Inc's official web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Stock Price Chart More Charts
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.13||52-week high||$33.10|
|Prev. close||$32.25||52-week low||$25.83|
|Day high||$32.26||Avg. volume||492,400|
|50-day MA||$31.52||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$29.83||Market Cap||4.15B|
Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.