Rayonier Inc. (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where RYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYN is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- RYN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
RYN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of RAYONIER INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RAYONIER INC is higher than it is for about 97.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of RAYONIER INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXP, CSV, KEN, PBA, and NOVA.
- Visit RYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, RYN's price/earnings ratio is 113.9% higher, now standing at 43.1.
- Over the past 243 months, RYN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 20.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYN.
RYN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -16.65%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -59.82%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -16.54%.
The table below shows RYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.33% of graded US stocks.
- RYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 83rd of 444 Trading stocks.
- WRE, JYNT, and IRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYN.
The table below shows RYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of RYN, see our RYN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.75||Average Broker Recommendation||2.08 (Hold)|
RYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.18||52-week high||$45.87|
|Prev. close||$32.28||52-week low||$29.51|
|Day high||$32.35||Avg. volume||417,919|
|50-day MA||$34.04||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$34.71||Market Cap||4.74B|
Rayonier Inc. (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYN Social Stream
Latest RYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RAYONIER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYN as an investment opportunity.
Rayonier 2021 Sustainability Report: Indigenous Peoples
Rayonier has developed policies and practices to recognize and respect the rights of Indigenous Peoples. We maintain ongoing dialogue and are continually building relationships with Indigenous Peoples in Washington, Oregon, and New Zealand.
Rayonier Offers a Detailed Look Into Sustainable Forestry
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 16, 2023 / Rayonier We take a detailed look at what "sustainable forestry" means, the standards that have to be met in order to be considered sustainable in forestry, and the impact of sustainable forestry practices ...
Why Trees Are in So Many Medical Products
Trees are all around us, from obvious uses like lumber and paper, to more surprising uses like touch screens and medicines. In our #ItStartsWithTrees series, we look at the science that explains why thousands of products require trees.
Women in Forestry: Spotlight on Terri Hall (Florida, USA)
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / March 8, 2023 / Rayonier Few people can say they've been with the same company since graduating college 30+ years ago. Forester and Resource Land Manager Terri Hall is one of those people. "Rayonier was my first ...
Rayonier (RYN) Down 9.2% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Rayonier (RYN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
RYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RYNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rayonier Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Rayonier Inc (RYN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Rayonier Inc (RYN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Rayonier Inc (RYN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...