Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYN POWR Grades
- RYN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.02% of US stocks.
- RYN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- RYN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
RYN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 67.52, Rayonier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Rayonier Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rayonier Inc is higher than it is for about 97.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rayonier Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CF, SEM, TRN, NOVA, and CHDN.
- Visit RYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Valuation Summary
- RYN's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.2; this is 30.56% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, RYN's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
- Over the past 243 months, RYN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 38.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYN.
RYN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 102.02%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.58%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 115.84%.
The table below shows RYN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
RYN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.33% of graded US stocks.
- RYN's asset turnover comes in at 0.234 -- ranking 82nd of 456 Trading stocks.
- IRT, ELS, and ADC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYN.
The table below shows RYN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.31||52-week high||$38.98|
|Prev. close||$37.05||52-week low||$25.05|
|Day high||$37.79||Avg. volume||650,998|
|50-day MA||$36.99||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$34.59||Market Cap||5.27B|
Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYN Social Stream
Latest RYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYN as an investment opportunity.
April Tice, V.P. Chief Accounting Officer at Rayonier (NYSE:RYN), made a large buy and sell of company shares on September 2, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission reports that on September 2, April Tice bought 1,028 Rayonier shares at a price of $32.65 per share, for a total of $33,565. They then sold their shares on the same day in the open market at a price of $37.75 to raise a total of $34,919 from the sale. Following t
Rayonier (RYN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WILDLIGHT, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) today released its 2020 Sustainability Report, which highlights actions the Company is taking to enhance the long-term well-being of its investors, employees, communities, and other stakeholders. This report illustrates Rayoniers commitment to transparency around Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) factors and how they are incorporated into its strategic and operational decision-making. We view our Sustainability Report as a w
Welcome, and thank you for joining Rayonier's Second Quarter 2021 Teleconference Call. Now I would like to turn the meeting over to Mr. Collin Mings, Vice President, Capital Markets and Strategic Planning. Welcome to Rayonier's investor teleconference covering second quarter earnings.
Rayonier's (RYN) Q2 results reflect better-than-expected top-line growth backed by an improved operating environment compared to the prior year.
RYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|