Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
RYN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 123.43, Rayonier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.82% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For RYN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.31% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RYN is more volatile than only 19.66% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Rayonier Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTT, CTO, PQG, SEM, and VNO.
- RYN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rayonier Inc's official web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.70||52-week high||$35.75|
|Prev. close||$33.21||52-week low||$15.96|
|Day high||$33.31||Avg. volume||417,901|
|50-day MA||$31.78||Dividend yield||3.25%|
|200-day MA||$28.01||Market Cap||4.51B|
Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
RYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RYN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rayonier Inc ranked in the 70th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rayonier Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.8 years comes in at 0.44%; that's greater than 77.45% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Rayonier Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 15.89% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYN Social Stream
Latest RYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYN as an investment opportunity.
Rayonier (RYN) declares $0.27/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.11%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 17; ex-div March 16.See RYN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) announced today that the Company’s board of directors has declared a first quarter cash dividend of $0.27 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2021, to shareholders of record on March 17, 2021.
Real estate investment trusts (REITs) are publicly traded companies that allow individual investors to buy shares in real estate portfolios that receive income from a variety of properties. A key REIT metric is funds from operations (FFO), a measure of earnings particular to the industry.
Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) announced today that David L. Nunes, President and CEO, will present at two upcoming virtual investor conferences: the Raymond James 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET, and at the Citi 2021 Global Property CEO Conference on Monday, March 8, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. ET.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc. (NYSE:RYAM) plans to release its fourth quarter 2020 earnings on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, after the market closes. Rayonier Advanced Materials will host a conference call and live webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 to discuss these results. Supplemental materials and access to the live audio webcast will be available at www.rayonieram.com. A replay of this webcast will be archived on the company’s we
RYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching RYNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Rayonier Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!