Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYN POWR Grades
- RYN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 58.54% of US stocks.
- RYN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 196 days.
- RYN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.24% of US stocks).
RYN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 237.9, Rayonier Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.56% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Rayonier Inc is higher than it is for about 96.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 38%, Rayonier Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 81.37% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rayonier Inc are NXRT, SEM, VNO, KW, and ALEX.
- Visit RYN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rayonier.com.
RYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.48||52-week high||$38.98|
|Prev. close||$37.78||52-week low||$20.23|
|Day high||$37.94||Avg. volume||538,690|
|50-day MA||$34.46||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$30.53||Market Cap||5.07B|
Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN) Company Bio
Rayonier Inc. engages in the sale and development of real estate and timberland management, as well as in the production and sale of cellulose fibers in the United States, New Zealand, and Australia. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
RYN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for RYN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Rayonier Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 236.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Rayonier Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.99 years comes in at 0.61%; that's greater than 83.35% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Rayonier Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 14.9% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
RYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYN Latest Social Stream
View Full RYN Social Stream
Latest RYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rayonier Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYN as an investment opportunity.
Rayonier (RYN) registers growth in pro-forma operating income for all segments. Yet, the company witnesses a decline in revenues for first-quarter 2021.
Rayonier (RYN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -10.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) today reported first quarter net income attributable to Rayonier of $10.8 million, or $0.08 per share, on revenues of $191.4 million. This compares to net income attributable to Rayonier of $25.9 million, or $0.20 per share, on revenues of $259.1 million in the prior year quarter. The prior year first quarter results included $28.7 million of income from a Large Disposition,1 partially offset by costs related to the merger with Pope Resources2 of $2.5 million. Excluding these items, pro forma net loss3 was $0.3 million, or $0.00 per share, in the prior year quarter.
Rayonier (NYSE:RYN) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 18% over the last three...
Rayonier Inc. (NYSE:RYN) plans to release its first quarter 2021 earnings after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
RYN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|