Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: RYN reports less variability in its cash flow than 5.05% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with RYN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BF.B, FENG, ATNI, IVC and TMO.
RYN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of RYN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.72% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Rayonier Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, RYN provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 28.95% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $5 billion, RYN is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 74.31% of them.
- RYN's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 71.93% of them.
RYN Dividend Chart
RYN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|