Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYTM POWR Grades
- RYTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 50.04% of US stocks.
- RYTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- RYTM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.85% of US stocks).
RYTM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 92.27, RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.6% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 1,146.45%, a number that bests 99.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, RYTM is more volatile than 95.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC are ANGN, PTN, FRSX, CYTK, and BYSI.
- RYTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.rhythmtx.com.
RYTM Valuation Summary
- RYTM's price/sales ratio is 91.8; this is 4490% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 63 months, RYTM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYTM.
RYTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYTM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.46% of graded US stocks.
- RYTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVOK, ATRA, and EVFM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYTM.
The table below shows RYTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.38||52-week high||$30.98|
|Prev. close||$27.41||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$28.18||Avg. volume||1,193,239|
|50-day MA||$24.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.89||Market Cap||1.49B|
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM) Company Bio
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes peptide therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic disorders of obesity in the United States. Its lead product candidate is Setmelanotide, a melanocortin-4 receptor agonist that is in Phase III clinical trials for treating POMC deficiency obesity and leptin receptor deficiency obesity; and Phase II clinical trials for treating Bardet-Biedl syndrome, Alström syndrome, POMC heterozygous deficiency obesity, and POMC epigenetic disorders. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYTM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYTM Social Stream
Latest RYTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYTM as an investment opportunity.
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Announces ▼IMCIVREE® (setmelanotide) Granted Marketing Authorization in Great Britain for Treatment of Obesity and Control of Hunger in Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
-- Health Canada accepts for review new drug submission for setmelanotide for the treatment of obesity and control of hunger in BBS and biallelic POMC, PCSK1 and LEPR deficiencies -- BOSTON, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on transforming the lives of patients and their families living with hyperphagia and severe obesity caused by rare melanocortin-4 receptor (MC4R) pathway diseases, today announc
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RYTM) Just Reported And Analysts Have Been Lifting Their Price Targets
It's been a good week for Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RYTM ) shareholders, because the company has just...
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:RYTM) Intrinsic Value Is Potentially 17% Below Its Share Price
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Rhythm...
In a report released today, Jeffrey Hung from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM - Research Report), with a price target of $26.00. The company's shares opened today at $23.56.According to TipRanks, Hung is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 23.6% and a 56.52% success rate. Hung covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Rubius Therapeutics, Neurocrine, and Esperion.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Rhythm Pharmaceuticals with a $30.60 average price target.
In a report released today, Michael Higgins from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. maintained a Buy rating on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM - Research Report), with a price target of $35.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $23.39.According to TipRanks, Higgins is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 2.9% and a 28.57% success rate. Higgins covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Palatin Technologies, Eiger Biopharmaceuticals, and Marinus.Currently, the analyst consensus on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $30.75, which is a 31.47% upside from current levels.
RYTM Price Returns