Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYTM POWR Grades
- RYTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 23.09% of US stocks.
- RYTM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- RYTM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.22% of US stocks).
RYTM Stock Summary
- For RYTM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.17% of US equities we're observing.
- RYTM's price/sales ratio is 179.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.51% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 920.71%, a number that bests 98.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc are MNOV, EYEN, TARS, CRDF, and BCDA.
- RYTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.rhythmtx.com.
RYTM Valuation Summary
- RYTM's price/sales ratio is 2114.9; this is 18533.48% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RYTM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.3 over the prior 48 months.
- RYTM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYTM.
RYTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYTM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.46% of graded US stocks.
- RYTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVOK, ATRA, and EVFM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYTM.
The table below shows RYTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.30||52-week high||$20.81|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$4.49||Avg. volume||734,992|
|50-day MA||$4.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.75||Market Cap||216.69M|
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM) Company Bio
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes peptide therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic disorders of obesity in the United States. Its lead product candidate is Setmelanotide, a melanocortin-4 receptor agonist that is in Phase III clinical trials for treating POMC deficiency obesity and leptin receptor deficiency obesity; and Phase II clinical trials for treating Bardet-Biedl syndrome, Alström syndrome, POMC heterozygous deficiency obesity, and POMC epigenetic disorders. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYTM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYTM Social Stream
Latest RYTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYTM as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM – Research Report) and Phathom Pharmaceuticals (PHAT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. analyst Michael Higgins maintained a Buy rating on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals today and set a price target of $15.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $8.49, close to its 52-week low of $6.02. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Are Bullish on Top Healthcare Stocks: Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM), Establishment Labs Holdings (ESTA)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM – Research Report) and Establishment Labs Holdings (ESTA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (RYTM) In a report released today, Joseph Stringer from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, with a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $8.44, close to its 52-week low of $6.02. According to TipRanks.
BOSTON, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to transforming the care of people living with rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced that David Meeker, M.D., Chair, Chief Executive Officer and President, will participate in a fireside chat at the Cowen & Co. 42nd Annual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 10:30 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the fireside chat will be avail
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15% and 6.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
-- Preparations continue for U.S. commercial launch in June 2022 in BBS and Alström syndrome, pending FDA approval -- -- First commercial sales of IMCIVREE in Germany and France expected in 2Q2022 – -- Enrollment completed in Phase 2 trial evaluating setmelanotide in patients with hypothalamic obesity -- -- IMCIVREE fourth quarter sales of $1.8M and 2021 sales of $3.2M – -- Management to host conference call today at 8:00 a.m. ET -- BOSTON, March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceutica
RYTM Price Returns