Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYTM POWR Grades
- RYTM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 46.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYTM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- RYTM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.28% of US stocks).
RYTM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC is higher than it is for about just 5.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 99.85, RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 97.56% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC comes in at 1,146.45%, a number that bests 99.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to RYTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIO, PRVB, APM, PXLW, and TDUP.
- Visit RYTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rhythmtx.com.
RYTM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, RYTM's price/sales ratio is 1660.78% higher, now standing at 89.8.
- RYTM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYTM.
RYTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYTM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.46% of graded US stocks.
- RYTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.004 -- ranking 418th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EVOK, ATRA, and EVFM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with RYTM.
The table below shows RYTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.93||52-week high||$34.99|
|Prev. close||$29.53||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$29.83||Avg. volume||577,423|
|50-day MA||$28.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.92||Market Cap||1.57B|
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM) Company Bio
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes peptide therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic disorders of obesity in the United States. Its lead product candidate is Setmelanotide, a melanocortin-4 receptor agonist that is in Phase III clinical trials for treating POMC deficiency obesity and leptin receptor deficiency obesity; and Phase II clinical trials for treating Bardet-Biedl syndrome, Alström syndrome, POMC heterozygous deficiency obesity, and POMC epigenetic disorders. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYTM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYTM Social Stream
Latest RYTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about RHYTHM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYTM as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, Feb. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on transforming the lives of patients and their families living with hyperphagia and severe obesity caused by rare melanocortin-4 receptor (MC4R) pathway diseases, today announced that on February 2, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Rhythm’s board of directors granted inducement equity grants covering an aggregate of 24,525 shares of its common stock to f
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Announces Publication of Analysis of Quality of Life Improvements from Phase 3 Clinical Trial in Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
- Patients reported clinically meaningful improvements across multiple health-related quality of life measures following 52 weeks of treatment with setmelanotide - - Analysis published in Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases - BOSTON, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on transforming the lives of patients and their families living with hyperphagia and severe obesity caused by rare melanocortin-4 recept
Belite Bio (NASDAQ: BLTE), TransMedics Group (NASDAQ: TMDX) and Rhythm Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: RYTM) set themselves apart over the past year with triple-digit share price gains. Each of the healthcare companies is developing something unique, whether it be finding treatments for maladies with no approved treatments, a more effective way to do organ transplants, or a more precise way to treat disorders that lead to obesity. Belite Bio is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that focuses on therapies to treat blindness, diabetes, and liver disease.
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:RYTM) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2022 Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.79, expectations were $-1. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. I would now like to hand the conference over to […]
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing NASDAQ stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing NASDAQ Stocks in 2022. The S&P 500 rose 0.6% to 3,844.82 on December 23, while the Nasdaq Composite gained 0.2% to close at 10,497.86. The Dow Jones Industrial […]
RYTM Price Returns