Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
RYTM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where RYTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for RYTM is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- RYTM ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
RYTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for RYTM is 0 -- better than just 5.77% of US stocks.
- RYTM's price/sales ratio is 2,080.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.59% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that RYTM's revenue has grown 782.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc are DCPH, BPMC, ZGNX, CLGN, and KLDO.
- Visit RYTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.rhythmtx.com.
RYTM Valuation Summary
- RYTM's price/sales ratio is 2114.9; this is 18533.48% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- RYTM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 15.3 over the prior 48 months.
- RYTM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for RYTM.
RYTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- RYTM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.67% of graded US stocks.
- RYTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.001 -- ranking 431st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows RYTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
RYTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
RYTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.29||52-week high||$43.26|
|Prev. close||$12.80||52-week low||$11.53|
|Day high||$13.50||Avg. volume||389,542|
|50-day MA||$15.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.75||Market Cap||667.25M|
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RYTM) Company Bio
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops and commercializes peptide therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic disorders of obesity in the United States. Its lead product candidate is Setmelanotide, a melanocortin-4 receptor agonist that is in Phase III clinical trials for treating POMC deficiency obesity and leptin receptor deficiency obesity; and Phase II clinical trials for treating Bardet-Biedl syndrome, Alström syndrome, POMC heterozygous deficiency obesity, and POMC epigenetic disorders. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
RYTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
RYTM Latest Social Stream
View Full RYTM Social Stream
Latest RYTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate RYTM as an investment opportunity.
Rhythm Pharmaceuticals Announces Expanded Access Program for Setmelanotide for Patients with Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
BOSTON, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: RYTM ), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to transforming the care of people living with rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced an Expanded Access Program (EAP) for setmelanotide for the treatment of eligible patients in the United States with severe obesity and hyperphagia due to Bardet-Biedl Syndrome (BBS). Rhythm expects to submit to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) a supplemental new drug application (sNDA) for setmelanotide for the treatment of adult and pediatric patients 6 years of age and older with hunger and obesity due to BBS by the end of September. "BBS is a serious disease with significant unmet needs," said David Meeker, M.D., Chair, President and Ch...
-- Linda Shapiro Manning, M.D., Ph.D., promoted to Chief Medical Officer, effective Sept. 10 -- -- CMO Murray Stewart, M.D., to transition to Senior Medical Advisor -- BOSTON, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced Linda Shapiro Manning, M.D., Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Clinical, will be promoted to Chief Medical Officer (CMO) effective September 10, 2021. She will succeed Murray Stewart, M.D., who will transition from his current role to Senior Medical Advisor effective as of the same date.
BOSTON, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced that David Meeker, M.D., Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Morgan Stanley 19 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 8:45 a.m. ET.
Company announces acceptance of seven abstracts with data from multiple clinical trials evaluating setmelanotide for rare genetic diseases of obesity Company announces acceptance of seven abstracts with data from multiple clinical trials evaluating setmelanotide for rare genetic diseases of obesity
BOSTON, Aug. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RYTM), a biopharmaceutical company aimed at developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of rare genetic diseases of obesity, today announced that David Meeker, M.D., Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Canaccord Genuity 41 st Annual Growth Conference on Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 8 a.m. ET.
RYTM Price Returns