Sprint Corporation (S): Price and Financial Metrics
S Stock Summary
- SPRINT Corp's market capitalization of $25,171,313,192 is ahead of 92.25% of US-listed equities.
- SPRINT Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.41% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SPRINT Corp is higher than merely 11.04% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPRINT Corp are RCL, UAL, SYF, RSG, and WLTW.
- S's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPRINT Corp's official web site, go to www.sprint.com.
S Stock Price Chart More Charts
S Price/Volume Stats
Sprint Corporation (S) Company Bio
Sprint Corporation provides various wireless and wireline communications products and services, including internet access, messaging, email services wireless photo and video offerings, location-based capabilities comprising asset and fleet management, dispatch services, and navigation tools, and mobile entertainment applications. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.