Sprint Corporation (S): Price and Financial Metrics
S Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $32,973,692,219, SPRINT Corp has a greater market value than 95.42% of US stocks.
- SPRINT Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.7% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SPRINT Corp is reporting a growth rate of -133.94%; that's higher than only 10.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPRINT Corp are LVS, NSC, CP, WM, and BBD.
- Visit S's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sprint.com.
S Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
S Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.62||52-week high||$10.16|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$8.62||Avg. volume||29,565,703|
|50-day MA||$7.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.61||Market Cap||35.44B|
Sprint Corporation (S) Company Bio
Sprint Corporation provides various wireless and wireline communications products and services, including internet access, messaging, email services wireless photo and video offerings, location-based capabilities comprising asset and fleet management, dispatch services, and navigation tools, and mobile entertainment applications. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.