Sprint Corporation (S): Price and Financial Metrics
S Stock Summary
- S has a higher market value than 90.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,959,320,058.
- SPRINT Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SPRINT Corp is higher than just 9.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPRINT Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IP, ABC, UAL, MGA, and KSU.
- S's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPRINT Corp's official web site, go to www.sprint.com.
S Stock Price Chart More Charts
S Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.19||52-week high||$10.16|
|Prev. close||$9.30||52-week low||$4.26|
|Day high||$9.20||Avg. volume||30,399,217|
|50-day MA||$6.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.43||Market Cap||37.78B|
Sprint Corporation (S) Company Bio
Sprint Corporation provides various wireless and wireline communications products and services, including internet access, messaging, email services wireless photo and video offerings, location-based capabilities comprising asset and fleet management, dispatch services, and navigation tools, and mobile entertainment applications. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in Overland Park, Kansas.