Sabre Corporation (SABR): Price and Financial Metrics
SABR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SABR is 4.17 -- better than 88.74% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Sabre Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SABR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sabre Corp are STLD, ESNT, SEE, CRS, and LEA.
- Visit SABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabre.com.
SABR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.73||52-week high||$25.44|
|Prev. close||$22.30||52-week low||$19.41|
|Day high||$22.80||Avg. volume||1,474,233|
|50-day MA||$22.53||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$22.42||Market Cap||6.23B|
Sabre Corporation (SABR) Company Bio
Sabre Corporation provides technology solutions to the travel and tourism industry worldwide. It operates in two segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southlake, Texas.