Sabre Corporation (SABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SABR POWR Grades
- SABR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.2% of US stocks.
- SABR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SABR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 4.97% of US stocks).
SABR Stock Summary
- Sabre Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 1.58% of US listed stocks.
- SABR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sabre Corp comes in at -49.8%, a number that bests merely 4.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sabre Corp are CHDN, HLX, AHCO, STKL, and ALCO.
- SABR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sabre Corp's official web site, go to www.sabre.com.
SABR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SABR's price/earnings ratio is 108.21% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- SABR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, SABR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SABR.
SABR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -72.03%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.39%.
The table below shows SABR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SABR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SABR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.8% of graded US stocks.
- SABR's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 468th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- CSGP, ALJJ, and TSRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SABR.
The table below shows SABR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.20||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$11.91||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$12.25||Avg. volume||7,093,590|
|50-day MA||$11.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.87||Market Cap||3.94B|
Sabre Corporation (SABR) Company Bio
Sabre Corporation provides technology solutions to the travel and tourism industry worldwide. It operates in two segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southlake, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SABR Latest Social Stream
View Full SABR Social Stream
Latest SABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabre Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SABR as an investment opportunity.
Sabre (SABR) renews partnership with the Middle-East based Etihad Airways to continue providing technological solutions, thus aiding the carrier's recovery in the post-pandemic era.
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates and SOUTHLAKE, Texas, Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
Ultra-Light & Wireless to Cut Through the Competition Introducing the CORSAIR SABRE RGB PRO WIRELESS Gaming Mouse
FREMONT, Calif., Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corsair Gaming, Inc. (NASDAQ:CRSR) (CORSAIR), a world leader in high-performance gear for gamers and content creators, today announced the new SABRE RGB PRO WIRELESS gaming mouse, the latest addition to the CHAMPION SERIES family of products built for competition and tested by top esports professionals. Joining the multi-award winning SABRE RGB PRO launched earlier in 2021, the SABRE RGB PRO WIRELESS combines an incredibly lightweight, ergonomic design and esports-ready performance with high-performance wireless speed via SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology. Delivering lightning-fast inputs and the extraordinary accuracy top players demand, SABRE RGB PRO WIRELESS will have you playing at the top of your game.
Winner: Sabre Jetting Services Hydrodemoliton specialist Sabre Jetting Services says its commitment to learning and development is not limited to legal requirements and technical training, but also encompasses soft skills, leadership and mental health awareness. Sabre has gone beyond all expectations. It has developed a The post Training Excellence: winner appeared first on Construction News .
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment Market 2021 Analysis and Research Report- Amadeus, Sabre (SynXis), Mingus Software (Hotello), HotelRunner, ResNexus
Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment Market 2021 research report offers qualitative and quantitative insights in relation to industry growth rate, market segmentation, In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment market size, demand and revenue. The current In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Treatment
SABR Price Returns