Sabre Corporation (SABR): Price and Financial Metrics
SABR Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.3 for Sabre Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sabre Corp is reporting a growth rate of -407.6%; that's higher than merely 4.13% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SABR's revenue has grown -66.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sabre Corp are SLCA, STKS, CEIX, PQG, and NFE.
- Visit SABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabre.com.
SABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$15.39||52-week low||$5.32|
|Day high||$15.20||Avg. volume||8,039,735|
|50-day MA||$14.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.37||Market Cap||4.57B|
Sabre Corporation (SABR) Company Bio
Sabre Corporation provides technology solutions to the travel and tourism industry worldwide. It operates in two segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southlake, Texas.
SABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SABR Latest Social Stream
View Full SABR Social Stream
Latest SABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabre Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SABR as an investment opportunity.
JetBlue picks Sabre's (SABR) Revenue Optimizer solution which will help the airline better forecast, analyze and optimize its revenue streams.
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
JetBlue implements Sabre Revenue Optimizer solution to gain real-time visibility into market activity
Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), the leading software and technology provider that powers the global travel industry, and JetBlue Airways, a major carrier in the U.S., today announced the airline's successful technology migration to Sabre's Revenue Optimizer solution.
Kanoo Travel, the largest travel company in the Middle East, has extended its 25-year partnership with Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), a leading software and technology provider that powers the global travel industry. A new multi-year agreement will see it using Sabre's industry-leading technology and solutions to power operations, drive growth and transform the experience it offers travellers in a dynamic travel environment.
Sabre (NASDAQ: SABR), the leading software and technology company that powers the global travel industry, today announced the introduction of its new airline storefront, an industry-first capability that makes it easier to comparison-shop increasingly complex airline offers in the indirect channel.
SABR Price Returns
Continue Researching SABRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sabre Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!