Sabre Corporation (SABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SABR POWR Grades
- SABR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- SABR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SABR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SABR Stock Summary
- Sabre Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.74% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sabre Corp is higher than it is for about 87.74% of US stocks.
- SABR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sabre Corp are CHH, CLMT, ROLL, EVA, and TVTY.
- SABR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sabre Corp's official web site, go to www.sabre.com.
SABR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SABR's price/earnings ratio is 108.21% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- SABR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, SABR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SABR.
SABR Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -72.03%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.72%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.55%.
The table below shows SABR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SABR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SABR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.2% of graded US stocks.
- SABR's asset turnover comes in at 0.262 -- ranking 458th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CSGP, TSRI, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SABR.
The table below shows SABR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$15.10|
|Prev. close||$7.05||52-week low||$6.22|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||8,219,303|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.95||Market Cap||2.36B|
Sabre Corporation (SABR) Company Bio
Sabre Corporation provides technology solutions to the travel and tourism industry worldwide. It operates in two segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southlake, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SABR Latest Social Stream
View Full SABR Social Stream
Latest SABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabre Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SABR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Travel-booking software provider Travelport is exploring a U.S. initial public offering as pandemic restrictions start to lift globally, according to people with knowledge of the matter.Most Read from BloombergBlinken Says Meeting With Lavrov Is Canceled: Ukraine UpdatePorsches, Lamborghinis Lost at Sea May Cost VW $155 MillionU.S. Condemns Russian Move at UN, Reassures Kyiv: Ukraine UpdateStocks Decline as Biden Proposes Russia Sanctions: Markets WrapWhy Donetsk and Luhansk Matte
Cathay Pacific Airways selects Sabre's agile fares solutions to ensure the right market position as the carrier eyes future recovery
Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), a leading software and technology provider that powers the global travel industry, today announced a new agreement with Cathay Pacific Airways, to enable the carrier to achieve strategic pricing and intelligent offer creation in today's complex and dynamic travel marketplace.
Sabre (NASDAQ: SABR) shares jumped 21.9% on February 15 to close at $10.9,7 after the company delivered strong Q4 revenues growth and also provided upbeat FY2022 guidance and bullish long-term FY2025 financial targets. Based in Texas, U.S., Sabre Corporation is a travel technology company providing technology solutions to the global travel and tourism industry. Q4 Numbers Positively, revenues jumped 60% year-over-year to $501 million and surpassed consensus estimates of $497.08 million. The increase in revenues reflects a surge in global air, hotel and other travel bookings driven by continued recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic. Notably, total bookings grew 119% year-over-year to $57.7 million.
Analysts raised their price targets on Sabre Corp (NASDAQ: SABR) post Q4 beat. Mizuho analyst Matthew Broome raised the price target to $11 from $10 (6% downside) and reiterated a Neutral. The analyst says the company is making incremental progress despite the omicron setback. Morgan Stanley analyst Josh Baer maintained Sabre with an Equal-Weight and raised the price target from $11 to $14 (19% upside). Sabre is a software and technology company that powers the global travel industry, serving ma
Sabre's (SABR) Q4 results reflect a continued gradual recovery in global air, hotel and other bookings.
SABR Price Returns