Sabre Corporation (SABR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SABR POWR Grades
- SABR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SABR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- SABR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.06% of US stocks).
SABR Stock Summary
- Sabre Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.56% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 28.35 for Sabre Corp; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sabre Corp comes in at -49.8%, a number that bests only 4.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sabre Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CHDN, HLX, AHCO, STKL, and ALCO.
- Visit SABR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sabre.com.
SABR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SABR's price/earnings ratio is 108.21% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- SABR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, SABR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SABR.
SABR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.84%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -314.63%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -125.03%.
The table below shows SABR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SABR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SABR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.13% of graded US stocks.
- SABR's asset turnover comes in at 0.224 -- ranking 470th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- CSGP, ALJJ, and MA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SABR.
The table below shows SABR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SABR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SABR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.28||52-week high||$16.88|
|Prev. close||$12.09||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$12.43||Avg. volume||7,000,791|
|50-day MA||$11.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.90||Market Cap||3.96B|
Sabre Corporation (SABR) Company Bio
Sabre Corporation provides technology solutions to the travel and tourism industry worldwide. It operates in two segments: Travel Network, and Airline and Hospitality Solutions. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Southlake, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SABR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SABR Latest Social Stream
View Full SABR Social Stream
Latest SABR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sabre Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SABR as an investment opportunity.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
Sabre e-commerce solutions combine with Vizergys best-in-class web development services to deliver high-performing websites for hoteliers Vizergy Digital, a leader in digital marketing and sales for the hospitality industry, announced a new agreement with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, a leading technology and software company serving the hospitality industry. Recommended AI News: Tata Communications and Cisco Systems Expand  The post Vizergy Expands Alliance With Sabre Hospitality Solutions appeared first on AiThority .
Sabre Corporation (NASDAQ: SABR), the leading software and technology company that powers the global travel industry, and Emirates, one of the world's largest international airlines, have signed a new multi-year, worldwide distribution agreement.
Sabre (SABR) launches SynXis Property Hub, a hotel property management system, on SynXis hospitality platform to simplify day-to-day hotel operations and provide high-quality guest experiences.
Sabre (SABR) strengthens partnership with the China-based Shiji Distribution Solutions to offer its hoteliers further access to the Chinese travel market through its SynXis hospitality platform.
SABR Price Returns