Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAGE Stock Summary
- Sage Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.17% of US listed stocks.
- SAGE's price/sales ratio is 4,607.77; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.88% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAGE's revenue has grown -98.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.53% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sage Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VHC, TGTX, CNCE, CBMG, and ZYNE.
- Visit SAGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.67||52-week high||$193.56|
|Prev. close||$63.29||52-week low||$56.50|
|Day high||$69.68||Avg. volume||579,297|
|50-day MA||$135.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.12||Market Cap||3.56B|
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.