Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.28||52-week high||$57.02|
|Prev. close||$56.53||52-week low||$30.67|
|Day high||$56.71||Avg. volume||505,280|
|50-day MA||$48.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.40||Market Cap||3.36B|
SAGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAGE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SAGE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.35% of US stocks.
- SAGE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SAGE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.3% of US stocks).
SAGE Stock Summary
- For SAGE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.04% of US equities we're observing.
- SAGE's price/sales ratio is 328.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.78% of US stocks.
- SAGE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERU, CDXS, PXLW, TFFP, and MRNS.
- SAGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SAGE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Valuation Summary
- SAGE's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.3; this is 144.17% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SAGE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 25.5 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAGE.
SAGE Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -93.05%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -176%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 38.2%.
The table below shows SAGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAGE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.22% of graded US stocks.
- SAGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.544 -- ranking 73rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTGN, SVRA, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAGE.
The table below shows SAGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAGE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SAGE, see our SAGE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$85.11||Average Broker Recommendation||1.66 (Moderate Buy)|
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
SAGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAGE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAGE Social Stream
Latest SAGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAGE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAGE as an investment opportunity.
Sage Therapeutics to Present at the Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 05, 2023--Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAGE), a biopharmaceutical company leading the way to create a world with better brain health, announced today that the Company will participate in a fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, June 12, 2023, at 11:20 a.m. PT in Dana Point, CA.
15 Most Suicidal States in America
In this article, we are going to discuss the 15 most suicidal states in America. You can skip our detailed analysis of global suicide statistics, suicide rates in the U.S., financial cost of suicide and biotech companies working to treat mental heath issues and go directly to 5 Most Suicidal States in America. Every year, over […]
Elizabeth Barrett At Sage Therapeutics Tops Up Holding By US$51k \
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Elizabeth Barrett, a Sage Therapeutics, Inc...
Sage Therapeutics to Present at Upcoming May Investor Conferences
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 03, 2023--Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAGE), a biopharmaceutical company leading the way to create a world with better brain health, announced today that the Company will present at the following upcoming investor conferences in May:
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.60% and 35.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAGE Price Returns
Continue Researching SAGEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sage Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sage Therapeutics Inc (SAGE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sage Therapeutics Inc (SAGE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sage Therapeutics Inc (SAGE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...