Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAGE POWR Grades
- SAGE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAGE is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- SAGE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SAGE Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.39, Sage Therapeutics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.1% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SAGE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.62% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAGE's revenue has grown 15,871.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.9% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sage Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GMBL, MICT, MRNS, QURE, and BNTX.
- Visit SAGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SAGE's price/earnings ratio is 88.77% lower, now standing at 4.1.
- SAGE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, SAGE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAGE.
SAGE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 389.27%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 20.48%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.67%.
The table below shows SAGE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAGE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAGE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.22% of graded US stocks.
- SAGE's asset turnover comes in at 0.544 -- ranking 73rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VTGN, SVRA, and SESN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAGE.
The table below shows SAGE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAGE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.82||52-week high||$88.51|
|Prev. close||$36.95||52-week low||$36.02|
|Day high||$38.82||Avg. volume||473,203|
|50-day MA||$40.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.39||Market Cap||2.29B|
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAGE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAGE Latest Social Stream
View Full SAGE Social Stream
Latest SAGE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sage Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAGE as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Asymmetry Capital Management, L.P. (Current Portfolio) buys Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, AbbVie Inc, IQVIA Holdings Inc, Centene Corp, sells Alkermes PLC, Medtronic PLC, Insulet Corp, Hologic Inc, Sage Therapeutics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Asymmetry Capital Management, L.P..
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE – Research Report) and Glaukos (GKOS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE) Needham analyst Ami Fadia maintained a Buy rating on SAGE Therapeutics today and set a price target of $85.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $42.93, close to its 52-week low of $36.13. According to TipRanks.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the second quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of September 30th. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
In a high-stakes presentation at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare conference, Biogen Inc. executives said they wanted to "improve the community's understanding" of Aduhelm but left less than 10 minutes to answer questions from investors and attendees.
In a report released today, Ami Fadia from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on SAGE Therapeutics (SAGE – Research Report), with a price target of $85.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $39.45, close to its 52-week low of $36.13. According to TipRanks.com, Fadia is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -2.3% and a 41.0% success rate. Fadia covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Intra-Cellular Therapies, and Avadel Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on SAGE Therapeutics is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $64.80.
SAGE Price Returns