Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAGE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 221.91, Sage Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.91% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAGE's revenue has grown -92.39% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.7% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAGE is more volatile than 93.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAGE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RESN, WATT, AKTS, EDIT, and PDFS.
- SAGE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sage Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.72||52-week high||$193.56|
|Prev. close||$29.50||52-week low||$25.01|
|Day high||$29.70||Avg. volume||1,019,511|
|50-day MA||$53.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.83||Market Cap||1.49B|
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.