Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAGE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SAGE is 0 -- better than only 7.17% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4,607.77, Sage Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.88% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAGE's revenue has grown -98.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sage Therapeutics Inc are VHC, TGTX, CNCE, CBMG, and ZYNE.
- Visit SAGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.