Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE): Price and Financial Metrics
SAGE Stock Summary
- Sage Therapeutics Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 7.41% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 749.21, Sage Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.6% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SAGE's revenue has grown -94.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.65% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sage Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NLNK, PRTA, CVM, KDMN, and NYMX.
- Visit SAGE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sagerx.com.
SAGE Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAGE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.84||52-week high||$193.56|
|Prev. close||$73.27||52-week low||$56.50|
|Day high||$75.21||Avg. volume||872,971|
|50-day MA||$99.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.84||Market Cap||3.72B|
Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (SAGE) Company Bio
Sage Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company committed to developing and commercializing novel medicines to treat life-threatening, rare central nervous system, or CNS, disorders. The company was founded in 2010 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.