Saia, Inc. (SAIA): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIA Stock Summary
- Saia Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 74.42% of US listed stocks.
- For SAIA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 22.06% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.62%, Saia Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.23% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Saia Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GMS, PCB, AMN, BJ, and NBN.
- Visit SAIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saia.com.
SAIA Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAIA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$93.02||52-week high||$107.00|
|Prev. close||$99.50||52-week low||$56.35|
|Day high||$99.53||Avg. volume||274,900|
|50-day MA||$94.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$84.09||Market Cap||2.41B|
Saia, Inc. (SAIA) Company Bio
Saia, Inc. operates as a transportation company in the United States. It provides regional and interregional less-than-truckload, truckload, guaranteed, expedited, and logistics services. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Johns Creek, Georgia.