SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAIL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SAIL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAIL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SAIL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.13% of US stocks).
SAIL Stock Summary
- SAIL's went public 4.37 years ago, making it older than merely 15.9% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SAIL's price/sales ratio is 10.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.46% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,106.42%; that's higher than merely 0.92% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc are OM, CNTG, QTRX, CASI, and GAN.
- SAIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.sailpoint.com.
SAIL Valuation Summary
- SAIL's EV/EBIT ratio is -135.2; this is 519.22% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SAIL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 46 months.
- SAIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 76.9 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAIL.
SAIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAIL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.02% of graded US stocks.
- SAIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 394th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SAIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.36||52-week high||$64.43|
|Prev. close||$63.50||52-week low||$34.98|
|Day high||$63.60||Avg. volume||3,160,639|
|50-day MA||$58.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.92||Market Cap||5.97B|
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL) Company Bio
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides on-premises or cloud based identity and access management (IAM) solutions that allow organizations to deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. It offers IdentityIQ, a governance-based IAM software solution that delivers a unified approach to compliance, password management, and provisioning activities for applications running on-premises or from the cloud; SecurityIQ, which allows enterprises to discover and govern access to sensitive data for enabling them to address the security threat to unstructured data stored in files; and IdentityNow, a cloud-based IAM-as-a-Service that delivers single sign-on, password management, provisioning, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications. The company serves banks, healthcare and managed care providers, property and casualty insurance providers, and oil and gas suppliers; and pharmaceutical, credit card, package delivery, and food services companies globally. It sells products through system integrators and resellers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIL Social Stream
Latest SAIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIL as an investment opportunity.
SailPoint Technologies (NYSE:SAIL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.07 (-170.0% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $113.8M (+10.2% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, SAIL has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and has...
AUSTIN, Texas, February 23, 2022--SailPoint today named Meredith Blanchar as its Chief Customer Officer.
AUSTIN, Texas, February 23, 2022--SailPoint today announced Colleen Healy as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Rackspace (RXT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.17% and 0.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SailPoint Technologies (SAIL) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAIL Price Returns
Continue Researching SAILHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch