SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAIL POWR Grades
- SAIL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 58.37% of US stocks.
- SAIL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- SAIL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SAIL Stock Summary
- Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 12.59% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc is higher than 99.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, SAIL has reported earnings growth of -409.46%, putting it ahead of merely 5.35% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPN, QTRX, TWOU, CTSO, and SILK.
- Visit SAIL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sailpoint.com.
SAIL Valuation Summary
- SAIL's EV/EBIT ratio is -135.2; this is 519.22% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SAIL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.7 over the prior 46 months.
- SAIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 76.9 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAIL.
SAIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAIL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.28% of graded US stocks.
- SAIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 391st of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SAIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.83||52-week high||$64.19|
|Prev. close||$46.19||52-week low||$36.75|
|Day high||$46.36||Avg. volume||1,017,793|
|50-day MA||$47.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.84||Market Cap||4.26B|
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL) Company Bio
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides on-premises or cloud based identity and access management (IAM) solutions that allow organizations to deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. It offers IdentityIQ, a governance-based IAM software solution that delivers a unified approach to compliance, password management, and provisioning activities for applications running on-premises or from the cloud; SecurityIQ, which allows enterprises to discover and govern access to sensitive data for enabling them to address the security threat to unstructured data stored in files; and IdentityNow, a cloud-based IAM-as-a-Service that delivers single sign-on, password management, provisioning, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications. The company serves banks, healthcare and managed care providers, property and casualty insurance providers, and oil and gas suppliers; and pharmaceutical, credit card, package delivery, and food services companies globally. It sells products through system integrators and resellers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIL Social Stream
Latest SAIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIL as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 22, 2021--SailPoint recognized as a leader in KuppingerCole’s, "Leadership Compass: Identity as a Service – Identity Governance and Administration" report.
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SAIL) Shares Could Be 49% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
How far off is SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:SAIL ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Global Cloud Identity Access Management (IAM) Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SailPoint Technologies, Inc., EMC Corporation, etc.
Global Cloud Identity Access Management (IAM) Market: Introduction A business intelligent report on Global Cloud Identity Access Management (IAM) Market examines the holistic performance and overall growth outlook of the market, with specific details on market size and dimensions, allowing readers to comprehend the value and volume-based performance of the market. Various fringes of the 
AUSTIN, Texas, September 08, 2021--SailPoint will participate in a virtual fireside chat hosted by the Piper Sandler Global Technology Conference on Monday, Sept. 13 at 3:30 p.m. ET.
Asia-Pacific Cloud IAM Market 2021 Business Scenario | Key players Fujitsu, SailPoint Technologies, Inc., EMC Corporation, CA Technologies
The Asia-Pacific cloud identity and access management market is expected to garner $574 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 29.3% during the period 2015-2020. Identity and access management (IAM) is 
SAIL Price Returns
Continue Researching SAILHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch