SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIL Stock Summary
- Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2017, making it an older stock than just 5.65% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAIL is currently 48.57, higher than 93.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 3,443.97%, Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAIL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRS, CVLT, MITK, FSLR, and MIME.
- SAIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.sailpoint.com.
SAIL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.58||52-week high||$32.25|
|Prev. close||$25.92||52-week low||$16.63|
|Day high||$26.58||Avg. volume||1,008,519|
|50-day MA||$24.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.96||Market Cap||2.28B|
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL) Company Bio
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides on-premises or cloud based identity and access management (IAM) solutions that allow organizations to deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. It offers IdentityIQ, a governance-based IAM software solution that delivers a unified approach to compliance, password management, and provisioning activities for applications running on-premises or from the cloud; SecurityIQ, which allows enterprises to discover and govern access to sensitive data for enabling them to address the security threat to unstructured data stored in files; and IdentityNow, a cloud-based IAM-as-a-Service that delivers single sign-on, password management, provisioning, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications. The company serves banks, healthcare and managed care providers, property and casualty insurance providers, and oil and gas suppliers; and pharmaceutical, credit card, package delivery, and food services companies globally. It sells products through system integrators and resellers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Austin, Texas.