SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL): Price and Financial Metrics
SAIL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 316.72, Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.47% of US stocks.
- Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2017, making it an older stock than just 10.58% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SAIL is currently 75.21, higher than 93.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc are LNTH, UPWK, AVLR, PEGA, and FLDM.
- SAIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.sailpoint.com.
SAIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.74||52-week high||$64.19|
|Prev. close||$47.67||52-week low||$16.40|
|Day high||$48.44||Avg. volume||1,114,369|
|50-day MA||$54.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.24||Market Cap||4.39B|
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (SAIL) Company Bio
SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides on-premises or cloud based identity and access management (IAM) solutions that allow organizations to deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the datacenter, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. It offers IdentityIQ, a governance-based IAM software solution that delivers a unified approach to compliance, password management, and provisioning activities for applications running on-premises or from the cloud; SecurityIQ, which allows enterprises to discover and govern access to sensitive data for enabling them to address the security threat to unstructured data stored in files; and IdentityNow, a cloud-based IAM-as-a-Service that delivers single sign-on, password management, provisioning, and access certification services for cloud, mobile, and on-premises applications. The company serves banks, healthcare and managed care providers, property and casualty insurance providers, and oil and gas suppliers; and pharmaceutical, credit card, package delivery, and food services companies globally. It sells products through system integrators and resellers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Austin, Texas.
SAIL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 143%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SAIL, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc over the past 3.31 years is 1.02%; that's higher than 85.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 24.04% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 247 -- greater than 99.16% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SAIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAIL Latest Social Stream
View Full SAIL Social Stream
Latest SAIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAIL as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
SailPoint ([[SAIL]] -2.9%) shares are under pressure again today after Okta launched privileged access management and identity governance products earlier this week, new competition for SailPoint.Analysts praised Okta's product launches, saying PAM and identity governance could increase its total addressable market by $15B while the low industry penetration drives growth....
Tech stocks are moving across the board today with plenty of big announcements and business efforts.
Okta stock popped following its investor day, where management laid out plans to expand into new markets. Okta stock has been in the doghouse over its acquisition of Auth0 in early March.
SailPoint Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SAIL), the leader in identity security, will report its first quarter 2021 financial results after the U.S. markets close on Monday, May 10, 2021.
SAIL Price Returns
Continue Researching SAILHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc (SAIL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!