Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM): Price and Financial Metrics
SALM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.16, Salem Media Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.07% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Salem Media Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.81% of stocks in our set.
- Salem Media Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SALM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXL, CVIA, GLBS, PEI, and INAP.
- SALM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Salem Media Group Inc's official web site, go to www.salemmedia.com.
SALM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SALM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$3.26|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$1.35|
|Day high||$1.51||Avg. volume||85,813|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||6.76%|
|200-day MA||$1.81||Market Cap||39.49M|
Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM) Company Bio
Salem Media Group owns and operates radio networks, which produce and distribute talk, news, and music programming to radio stations in the United States, focused on Christian and conservative-themed content. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Camarillo, California.