Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SALM POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SALM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- SALM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- SALM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.3% of US stocks).
SALM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Salem Media Group Inc is higher than just 6.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Salem Media Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.64% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SALM is more volatile than 92.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SALM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIO, BGS, AER, APTS, and SRG.
- Visit SALM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.salemmedia.com.
SALM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SALM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.85||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$1.75||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.89||Avg. volume||747,733|
|50-day MA||$2.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.65||Market Cap||49.37M|
Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM) Company Bio
Salem Media Group owns and operates radio networks, which produce and distribute talk, news, and music programming to radio stations in the United States, focused on Christian and conservative-themed content. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Camarillo, California.
SALM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Salem Media Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Salem Media Group Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 48.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Salem Media Group Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 16. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 2.43% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.58 years comes in at -0.07%; that's greater than merely 16.13% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Salem Media Group Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.48. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SALM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SALM Latest Social Stream
View Full SALM Social Stream
Latest SALM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salem Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SALM as an investment opportunity.
Salem Communications (SALM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 114.29% and 5.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Salem Media Group, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Total Revenue of $59.4 Million
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Salem Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SALM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
We're starting off the week right with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday that investors need to know about.
Salem Communications (SALM) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
Salem Communications (SALM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SALM Price Returns