Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SALM POWR Grades
- SALM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.93% of US stocks.
- SALM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SALM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
SALM Stock Summary
- SALM's current price/earnings ratio is 2.35, which is higher than only 1.32% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Salem Media Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SALM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Salem Media Group Inc are CAAP, GGB, CPSS, FCRD, and DKL.
- Visit SALM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.salemmedia.com.
SALM Valuation Summary
- SALM's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 78.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SALM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SALM's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SALM.
SALM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1391.67%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1767.04%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -843.8%.
The table below shows SALM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SALM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SALM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.32% of graded US stocks.
- SALM's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 20th of 64 Communication stocks.
- DISH, VG, and OSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SALM.
The table below shows SALM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SALM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SALM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.12||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$2.12||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||123,659|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.20||Market Cap||57.58M|
Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM) Company Bio
Salem Media Group owns and operates radio networks, which produce and distribute talk, news, and music programming to radio stations in the United States, focused on Christian and conservative-themed content. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Camarillo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SALM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SALM Latest Social Stream
View Full SALM Social Stream
Latest SALM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Salem Media Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SALM as an investment opportunity.
IRVING, Texas, February 23, 2022--Salem Media Group Schedules Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Teleconference
IRVING, Texas, February 11, 2022--After 21 Years at Atlanta’s WFSH, Parks Stamper Retires From Midday Host
IRVING, Texas, February 07, 2022--Salem Podcast Network Launches The Carl Jackson Podcast
IRVING, Texas, February 03, 2022--Salem News Channel adds Wilkow
As rate hike news pushes down growth plays, your best bet with penny stocks now may be to focus on value names like these seven.
SALM Price Returns