Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SALM Stock Summary
- SALM's current price/earnings ratio is 2.39, which is higher than merely 2.72% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, SALEM MEDIA GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than merely 3.27% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SALM comes in at 142.63% -- higher than that of 98.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SALM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBS, XELA, VNTR, TGI, and NATH.
- SALM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SALEM MEDIA GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.salemmedia.com.
SALM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SALM's price/sales ratio is 87.5% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, SALM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SALM.
SALM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.25%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -100%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 863.85%.
The table below shows SALM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SALM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SALM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.32% of graded US stocks.
- SALM's asset turnover comes in at 0.466 -- ranking 20th of 64 Communication stocks.
- DISH, VG, and OSAT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SALM.
The table below shows SALM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SALM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SALM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$4.19|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$1.36||Avg. volume||92,046|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.46||Market Cap||36.20M|
Salem Media Group, Inc. - (SALM) Company Bio
Salem Media Group owns and operates radio networks, which produce and distribute talk, news, and music programming to radio stations in the United States, focused on Christian and conservative-themed content. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Camarillo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SALM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SALM Latest Social Stream
View Full SALM Social Stream
Latest SALM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SALEM MEDIA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SALM as an investment opportunity.
To the annoyance of some shareholders, Salem Media Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SALM ) shares are down a considerable 26% in...
IRVING, Texas, November 17, 2022--Salem Media Announces New Podcast with Suzanne Newman on the Senior Resource Podcast Network
Salem Media Group ( NASDAQ:SALM ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$66.9m (up 1.3% from 3Q...
In a report released yesterday, Edward Reilly from EF Hutton maintained a Buy rating on Salem Communications (SALM - Research Report), with a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.51.According to TipRanks, Reilly is ranked #7585 out of 7922 analysts.Currently, the analyst consensus on Salem Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $5.13, implying a 239.74% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 4, Noble Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $5.25 price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $4.35 and a one-year low of $1.31.
Noble Financial analyst Michael Kupinski maintained a Buy rating on Salem Communications (SALM - Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.25. The company's shares closed yesterday at $1.96.Kupinski covers the Services sector, focusing on stocks such as Entravision, Salem Communications, and Lee Enterprises. According to TipRanks, Kupinski has an average return of 6.0% and a 41.46% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Salem Communications is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $5.25.See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>The company has a one-year high of $4.35 and a one-year low of $1.58. Currently, Salem Communications has an average volume of 41.02K.
SALM Price Returns