Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANM POWR Grades
- SANM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SANM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- SANM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 51.16% of US stocks).
SANM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SANM is 4.24 -- better than 88.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, SANMINA CORP has a higher such ratio than only 15.48% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SANM comes in at 8.26% -- higher than that of 82.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SANMINA CORP are SIBN, OPEN, CYRX, SVFD, and DLO.
- SANM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANMINA CORP's official web site, go to www.sanmina.com.
SANM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SANM's price/earnings ratio is 38.59% lower, now standing at 14.8.
- SANM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANM.
SANM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.14%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 38.08%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 169.86%.
The table below shows SANM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SANM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.09% of graded US stocks.
- SANM's asset turnover comes in at 1.824 -- ranking 10th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PI, RBCN, and BHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SANM.
The table below shows SANM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SANM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.93||52-week high||$69.28|
|Prev. close||$65.40||52-week low||$35.36|
|Day high||$65.78||Avg. volume||422,420|
|50-day MA||$55.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.28||Market Cap||3.73B|
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Company Bio
Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SANM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANM Latest Social Stream
View Full SANM Social Stream
Latest SANM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANMINA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANM as an investment opportunity.
Jabil, Sanmina Corporation and Plexus are part of the Zacks top Analyst blog.
Is Sanmina Corporation's (NASDAQ:SANM) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already be aware that Sanmina's (NASDAQ:SANM) stock increased significantly by 33% over the past...
Jure Sola , Chairman and CEO at Sanmina (NASDAQ: SANM ), reported a large insider sell on November 16, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Sola sold 100,000 shares of Sanmina . The total transaction amounted to $6,627,109. Sanmina shares are trading down 1.82% at $64.73 at the time of this writing on Thursday morning. Now trade stocks online commission free with Charles Schwab, a trusted and complete investment firm. Why Insider Transactions Are Important Insider transactions shouldn''t be used primarily to make … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Here is how GlobalFoundries Inc. (GFS) and Sanmina (SANM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Reliance Jio is working towards incorporating a higher proportion of locally developed radio units in its 5G rollout as local manufacturing picks up pace. Reliance in partnership with Sanmina Corporation is set to manufacture radio units that can be compatible for rolling out 5G network in 700 MHz and 3300 MHz spectrum bands, people aware of the details told ET.In fact, Jio is the only private telco which is using its own core, or so-called brain, of the network for 5G while radio, or transport, network has been given to Ericsson, Nokia and Samsung. The people further said home-made radios are even now being utilised in the network rollout but going forward, the quantity will increase as local manufacturing increases.95517136A query sent to Reliance Jio regarding utilisation of home-mad...
SANM Price Returns