Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SANM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.48% of US stocks.
- SANM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SANM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
SANM Stock Summary
- SANM's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -66.47%, Sanmina Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.01% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SANM comes in at 31.87% -- higher than that of 92.41% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanmina Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ICHR, EBS, CPRX, ACLS, and LRN.
- Visit SANM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanmina.com.
SANM Valuation Summary
- SANM's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.4; this is 77.74% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SANM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.6.
- SANM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANM.
SANM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.3%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 40.76%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.26%.
The table below shows SANM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.65||52-week high||$43.36|
|Prev. close||$38.42||52-week low||$23.80|
|Day high||$39.27||Avg. volume||354,228|
|50-day MA||$39.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.36||Market Cap||2.52B|
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Company Bio
Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in San Jose, California.
SANM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sanmina Corp. To summarize, we found that Sanmina Corp ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sanmina Corp, consider:
- In the past 5.79 years, Sanmina Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 17.85% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- SANM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sanmina Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 26.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of 84.9% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SANM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANM Latest Social Stream
View Full SANM Social Stream
Latest SANM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanmina Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANM as an investment opportunity.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
For opening remarks and introductions, I will now turn the call over to Michael Funari at Sapphire Investor Relations. With me today from FARO are Michael Burger, Chief Executive Officer; and Allen Muhich, Chief Financial Officer.
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market Size to Reach at a CAGR of 11.5% in the Forecast Period with Top Companies Analysis - Jabil Inc., Nipro Corporation, Flex, Ltd., Sanmina Corporation, Plexus Corp., TE Connectivity
Medical Device Contract Manufacturing Market is a proficient and comprehensive marketing report that focuses on primary and secondary market drivers, market share, leading segments, and geographical analysis. Nowadays, businesses get highly benefited from the different segments covered in the market
Sanmina Corporation (NASDAQ: SANM) announced today that it will host its third quarter fiscal 2021 earnings conference call on Monday, August 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET.
SAN JOSE, Calif. and GRENOBLE, France, July 20, 2021 Viking Enterprise Solutions, a division of Sanmina Corporation, a leading electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider and Kalray, a leading provider of a new generation of processors specialized in Intelligent Data Processing from Cloud to Edge, today announced the co-development of FLASHBOX, a new generation of  The post Viking Enterprise Solutions, Kalray Announce FLASHBOX, New Generation of NVMe Storage Arrays appeared first on HPCwire .
SANM Price Returns