Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Price and Financial Metrics
SANM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SANM is 5.01 -- better than 91.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.59%, Sanmina Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.5% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Sanmina Corp is reporting a growth rate of 139.55%; that's higher than 91.98% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanmina Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OEC, NUVA, HAE, ICUI, and TNC.
- Visit SANM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanmina.com.
SANM Stock Price Chart More Charts
SANM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.92||52-week high||$34.96|
|Prev. close||$30.31||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$30.21||Avg. volume||392,934|
|50-day MA||$32.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.19||Market Cap||2.11B|
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Company Bio
Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in San Jose, California.
SANM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sanmina Corp. To summarize, we found that Sanmina Corp ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SANM, they are:
- Sanmina Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 26 -- greater than 90.37% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Sanmina Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of 69.24% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than only 16.33% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|