Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SANM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SANM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SANM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SANM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 62.22% of US stocks).
SANM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SANM is 3.59 -- better than 87.2% of US stocks.
- SANM's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.19% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SANM is more volatile than only 3.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sanmina Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ECOR, SIBN, XXII, ATEC, and KRMD.
- Visit SANM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanmina.com.
SANM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SANM's price/sales ratio is 92.66% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SANM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 6.6.
- SANM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SANM.
SANM Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -73.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -71.42%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 40.76%.
The table below shows SANM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SANM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SANM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.09% of graded US stocks.
- SANM's asset turnover comes in at 1.824 -- ranking 10th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- PI, RBCN, and BHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SANM.
The table below shows SANM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SANM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.98||52-week high||$50.36|
|Prev. close||$49.34||52-week low||$35.06|
|Day high||$50.30||Avg. volume||437,771|
|50-day MA||$43.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.91||Market Cap||2.89B|
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Company Bio
Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
SANM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANM Latest Social Stream
View Full SANM Social Stream
Latest SANM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanmina Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANM as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Sanmina Corporation...
Sanmina (SANM) shares jump 5% in postmarket trade after the firm reported Q1 earnings and revenue above Street consensus.Q1 non-GAAP EPS was $1.08, while revenue was flat Y/Y at
Sanmina press release (SANM): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.08 beats by $0.13.Revenue of $1.76B (flat Y/Y) beats by $110M.
Sanmina Corporation ("Sanmina" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SANM), a leading integrated manufacturing solutions company, today reported financial results for the fiscal first quarter ended January 1, 2022 and outlook for its fiscal second quarter ending April 2, 2022.
Sanmina Corporation (NASDAQ: SANM) announced today that it will host its first quarter fiscal 2022 earnings conference call on Monday, January 31, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET.
SANM Price Returns