Sanmina Corporation (SANM): Price and Financial Metrics
SANM Stock Summary
- Sanmina Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.23% of US listed stocks.
- SANM's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SANM comes in at 8.83% -- higher than that of 82.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TNET, SIBN, ACRX, HAYN, and UCTT.
- Visit SANM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sanmina.com.
SANM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SANM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.04||52-week high||$37.39|
|Prev. close||$36.47||52-week low||$18.34|
|Day high||$37.39||Avg. volume||361,829|
|50-day MA||$33.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.34||Market Cap||2.40B|
Sanmina Corporation (SANM) Company Bio
Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering support to OEMs primarily in the communications, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in San Jose, California.
SANM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sanmina Corp. To summarize, we found that Sanmina Corp ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 6.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sanmina Corp, consider:
- SANM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.91% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Sanmina Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 83.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 16.41% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SANM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SANM Latest Social Stream
View Full SANM Social Stream
Latest SANM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sanmina Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SANM as an investment opportunity.
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. Vishay Intertechnology (VSH), Affiliated Managers (AMG), Sanmina (SANM), Atlas (ATCO) and PVH Corp. (PVH) boast low P/CF ratio.
While Sanmina Corporation ( NASDAQ:SANM ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
The satellite and rocket launch industry will ultimately consolidate says the CEO and founder of Rocket Lab, Peter Beck.
FALLS CHURCH, Va., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.45 per share on Northrop Grumman common stock, payable March 17, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business March 1, 2021. Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 97,000 employees define possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. Contact:Tim Paynter (Media) 703-280-2720 (office) [email protected] Todd Ernst (Investors) 703-280-4535 (office) [email protected]
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. Sanmina Corporation (SANM), Canadian Solar (CSIQ), Celestica (CLS) and Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) boast low P/CF ratio.
SANM Price Returns
Continue Researching SANMWant to do more research on Sanmina Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!