Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAR POWR Grades
- SAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.96% of US stocks.
- SAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SAR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SAR Stock Summary
- Saratoga Investment Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 17.37% of US listed stocks.
- For SAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.1% of US equities we're observing.
- Saratoga Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -17.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 13.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Saratoga Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FCRD, LXP, OXSQ, ICMB, and BPY.
- Visit SAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saratogainvestmentcorp.com.
SAR Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SAR's price/sales ratio is 41.67% higher, now standing at 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAR.
SAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.36||52-week high||$26.85|
|Prev. close||$26.56||52-week low||$15.00|
|Day high||$26.70||Avg. volume||55,277|
|50-day MA||$25.40||Dividend yield||6.53%|
|200-day MA||$21.96||Market Cap||295.23M|
Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR) Company Bio
Saratoga Investment Corp. is a business development company specializing in leveraged and management buyouts, acquisition financings, growth financings, recapitalization, debt refinancing, and transitional financing transactions at the lower end of middle market companies. It structures its investments as debt and equity by investing through first and second lien loans, mezzanine debt, co-investments, select high yield bonds, senior secured bonds, unsecured bonds, and preferred and common equity. The company is based in New York City, New York.
SAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAR Latest Social Stream
View Full SAR Social Stream
Latest SAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Saratoga Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAR as an investment opportunity.
Saratoga Investment Corp New with ticker code (SAR) now have 6 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Strong_Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 30 and 23 with a mean TP of 27.92. With the stocks previous close at 26.27 this would imply there is a potential upside of 6.3%. There is a 50 day moving average of 25.2 and the 200 day MA is 23.4. The market capitalisation for the company is $295m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="SAR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Saratoga Investment Corp. is a business development company specializing in leveraged and management buyouts, acquisition financings, growth financings, rec...
Saratoga Investment (SAR) hikes dividend by 2.3% to 44 cents, which drives shares higher.
Here''s our AIM round-up from investment writer Tony Cross: Plutus Power, Sareum Holdings, M&C Saatchi, Catenae Innovation, Sound Energy Continue reading AIM round-up: Plutus Power, Sareum Holdings, M&C Saatchi at The Armchair Trader.
Saratoga Investment Corp. Increases Quarterly Dividend by $0.01 to $0.44 per Share for the Quarter Ended May 31, 2021
NEW YORK, May 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saratoga Investment Corp. (NYSE:SAR) (Saratoga Investment or the Company), a business development company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.44 per share for the fiscal quarter ended May 31, 2021, payable on June 29, 2021, to all stockholders of record at the close of business on June 15, 2021. This is an increase of $0.01 per share from last quarter.
Which crucial supply chain player is the better overall investment?
SAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Saratoga Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch