Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR): Price and Financial Metrics
SAR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.4, Saratoga Investment Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 9.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.38% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SAR is more volatile than only 8.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSBW, WSBF, ESI, EVI, and TPX.
- Visit SAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.saratogainvestmentcorp.com.
SAR Stock Price Chart More Charts
SAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.25||52-week high||$28.70|
|Prev. close||$27.57||52-week low||$22.07|
|Day high||$27.52||Avg. volume||103,607|
|50-day MA||$26.47||Dividend yield||8.12%|
|200-day MA||$25.20||Market Cap||304.71M|
Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR) Company Bio
Saratoga Investment Corp. is a business development company specializing in leveraged and management buyouts, acquisition financings, growth financings, recapitalization, debt refinancing, and transitional financing transactions at the lower end of middle market companies. It structures its investments as debt and equity by investing through first and second lien loans, mezzanine debt, co-investments, select high yield bonds, senior secured bonds, unsecured bonds, and preferred and common equity. The company is based in New York City, New York.