Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SAR POWR Grades
- SAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SAR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SAR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.46% of US stocks).
SAR Stock Summary
- For SAR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.92% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 53.01%, SARATOGA INVESTMENT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 81.3% of about US stocks.
- SARATOGA INVESTMENT CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -66.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SARATOGA INVESTMENT CORP are HRZN, PSEC, GLAD, TPVG, and OFS.
- SAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SARATOGA INVESTMENT CORP's official web site, go to www.saratogainvestmentcorp.com.
SAR Valuation Summary
- SAR's price/earnings ratio is 23.2; this is 103.51% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 916.4 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SAR.
SAR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -324.72%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 209.5%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 389.47%.
The table below shows SAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.13% of graded US stocks.
- SAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 211th of 442 Trading stocks.
- NAVI, MKTX, and SLG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SAR.
The table below shows SAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.05||52-week high||$28.44|
|Prev. close||$26.91||52-week low||$20.16|
|Day high||$27.37||Avg. volume||46,039|
|50-day MA||$26.24||Dividend yield||10.06%|
|200-day MA||$24.71||Market Cap||321.65M|
Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR) Company Bio
Saratoga Investment Corp. is a business development company specializing in leveraged and management buyouts, acquisition financings, growth financings, recapitalization, debt refinancing, and transitional financing transactions at the lower end of middle market companies. It structures its investments as debt and equity by investing through first and second lien loans, mezzanine debt, co-investments, select high yield bonds, senior secured bonds, unsecured bonds, and preferred and common equity. The company is based in New York City, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
SAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SAR Latest Social Stream
View Full SAR Social Stream
Latest SAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SARATOGA INVESTMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SAR as an investment opportunity.
Saratoga Investment (SAR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Celebrations may be in order for Saratoga Investment Corp. ( NYSE:SAR ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a...
Saratoga Investment Corp. (NYSE:SAR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 11, 2023 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to Saratoga Investment Corp.’s Fiscal Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. Please note that today’s call is being recorded. During today’s presentation, all parties will be in a listen-only mode. […]
Saratoga Investment ( NYSE:SAR ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$26.3m (up 59% from 3Q...
Saratoga Investment (SAR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.93% and 10.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended November 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SARHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Saratoga Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Saratoga Investment Corp (SAR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch