Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR): Price and Financial Metrics
SAR Stock Summary
- SAR's current price/earnings ratio is 7.45, which is higher than merely 12.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Saratoga Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 97.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.03%, Saratoga Investment Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Saratoga Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BPY, OXSQ, AES, HRZN, and NGD.
- SAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Saratoga Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.saratogainvestmentcorp.com.
SAR Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
SAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.15||52-week high||$28.70|
|Prev. close||$16.90||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$17.30||Avg. volume||122,388|
|50-day MA||$16.49||Dividend yield||9.47%|
|200-day MA||$20.18||Market Cap||191.77M|
Saratoga Investment Corp New (SAR) Company Bio
Saratoga Investment Corp. is a business development company specializing in leveraged and management buyouts, acquisition financings, growth financings, recapitalization, debt refinancing, and transitional financing transactions at the lower end of middle market companies. It structures its investments as debt and equity by investing through first and second lien loans, mezzanine debt, co-investments, select high yield bonds, senior secured bonds, unsecured bonds, and preferred and common equity. The company is based in New York City, New York.