Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. (SASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SASR POWR Grades
- SASR scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SASR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- SASR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SASR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.99%, Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.98% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SASR has reported earnings growth of 364.6%, putting it ahead of 93.59% of US stocks in our set.
- Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 66.52%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SASR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBK, PFHD, RBNC, TBK, and ABTX.
- SASR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.sandyspringbank.com.
SASR Valuation Summary
- SASR's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.6; this is 34.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SASR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SASR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SASR.
SASR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 19%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 69.82%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.05%.
The table below shows SASR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SASR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SASR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.48% of graded US stocks.
- SASR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 437 Banking stocks.
- MRLN, DFS, and COF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SASR.
The table below shows SASR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.60||52-week high||$48.22|
|Prev. close||$42.63||52-week low||$21.11|
|Day high||$43.02||Avg. volume||157,985|
|50-day MA||$42.59||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$40.87||Market Cap||2.01B|
Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. (SASR) Company Bio
Sandy Spring Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Sandy Spring Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals and businesses in central Maryland and Northern Virginia. It operates through three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Olney, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SASR Latest Social Stream
View Full SASR Social Stream
Latest SASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SASR as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
OLNEY, Md., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc., (Nasdaq- SASR), the parent company of Sandy Spring Bank, announced that the board of directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.32 per share payable on August 18, 2021 to shareholders of record on August 11, 2021. This dividend is consistent with the previous linked quarter, and $0.02 more than the third quarter of 2020.
This is Dan Schrider speaking and I'm joined here today by my colleagues, Phil Mantua, Chief Financial Officer; and Aaron Kaslow, General Counsel for Sandy Spring Bancorp. Today's call is open to all investors, analysts and the media and there is a live webcast of today's call and a replay will be available on our website later today.
Core Earnings Increase One Year After Acquisitions Core Earnings Increase One Year After Acquisitions
Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -0.85% and -0.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SASR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SASRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch