Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. (SASR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SASR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SASR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- SASR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SASR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.91% of US stocks).
SASR Stock Summary
- SASR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -72.7%, Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.85% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SASR comes in at 48.13% -- higher than that of 96.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SASR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CCNE, CVLY, PFC, FBP, and GABC.
- SASR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.sandyspringbank.com.
SASR Valuation Summary
- SASR's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.6; this is 34.88% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SASR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 22.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SASR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SASR.
SASR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.15%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -40.88%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 113.83%.
The table below shows SASR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SASR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SASR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.19% of graded US stocks.
- SASR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- COF, UNTY, and UMPQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SASR.
The table below shows SASR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SASR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SASR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.31||52-week high||$52.04|
|Prev. close||$41.84||52-week low||$37.61|
|Day high||$42.34||Avg. volume||147,777|
|50-day MA||$41.97||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$45.69||Market Cap||1.91B|
Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. (SASR) Company Bio
Sandy Spring Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Sandy Spring Bank that provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals and businesses in central Maryland and Northern Virginia. It operates through three segments: Community Banking, Insurance, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1868 and is based in Olney, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
SASR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SASR Latest Social Stream
View Full SASR Social Stream
Latest SASR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SASR as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:SASR) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.34 Dividend
Sandy Spring Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SASR ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Boston, MA, based Investment company Trillium Asset Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Itron Inc, Analog Devices Inc, CyberArk Software, Sensient Technologies Corp, iShares MSCI KLD 400 Social Index Fund, sells , Illumina Inc, A.O.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Bethesda, MD, based Investment company MV Capital Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc, Fidelity Blue Chip Growth ETF, iShares Russell 1000 Value ETF, Clorox Co, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, Fidelity MSCI Consumer Discretionary Index ETF, BTC iShares Convertible Bond ETF, iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment compan
SASR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SASRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sandy Spring Bancorp Inc (SASR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch