EchoStar Corp. (SATS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SATS POWR Grades
- SATS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SATS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- SATS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.51% of US stocks).
SATS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ECHOSTAR CORP is higher than merely 13.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ECHOSTAR CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SATS is more volatile than just 17.2% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ECHOSTAR CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be XRAY, AOUT, MCLD, IDEX, and GHSI.
- SATS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ECHOSTAR CORP's official web site, go to www.echostar.com.
SATS Valuation Summary
- SATS's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 66.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SATS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SATS.
SATS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.85%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -177.34%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.47%.
The table below shows SATS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SATS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SATS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.39% of graded US stocks.
- SATS's asset turnover comes in at 0.285 -- ranking 174th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, UI, and FLEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SATS.
The table below shows SATS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SATS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SATS, see our SATS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.67 (Moderate Buy)|
SATS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.55||52-week high||$25.64|
|Prev. close||$18.18||52-week low||$15.26|
|Day high||$19.00||Avg. volume||255,111|
|50-day MA||$18.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.39||Market Cap||1.54B|
EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Company Bio
EchoStar Corp. engages in the design, development, and distribution of digital set-top boxes and products for direct-to-home satellite service providers. It operates through the following business segments: Hughes, and EchoStar Satellite Services (ESS). The Hughes segment provides broadband satellite technologies and broadband internet services to domestic and international consumer customers and broadband network technologies, managed services, equipment, hardware, satellite services and communication solutions to service providers and enterprise customers. The ESS segment owns and leases in-orbit satellites and licenses to lease capacity on a full time and occasional use. The company was founded by Charlie William Ergen, Candy Ergen, and James DeFranco in 1980 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
Most Popular Stories View All
SATS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATS Latest Social Stream
View Full SATS Social Stream
Latest SATS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ECHOSTAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATS as an investment opportunity.
MEASAT Selects the Hughes JUPITER System to Help Connect the Unconnected across Malaysia
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an EchoStar (Nasdaq: SATS) company, today announced that MEASAT Global Berhad (MEASAT), Malaysia's premier satellite operator, has selected the Hughes JUPITER™ System ground platform to enable broadband services on the MEASAT-3d High-Throughput Satellite (HTS). MEASAT-3d will leverage the JUPITER System gateway and terminals to extend its CONNECTme NOW satellite broadband services throughout Malaysia.
UZ-SAT Chooses Hughes JUPITER System to Help Bridge the Digital Divide
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an EchoStar (Nasdaq: SATS) company, today announced that "UZ-SAT", JV LLC (UZ-SAT), a joint venture among "Uzbektelecom" JSC, "Satellin Group" LLC and private enterprise in the Uzbekistan Republic, has chosen the Hughes JUPITER™ System ground platform to power satellite solutions to help close the digital divide. UZ-SAT will employ JUPITER System gateways and terminals to bring broadband connectivity over geostationary satellites in the region to remote and
Hughes and Stargroup Extend Mobile Networks in Mexico, Help Connect the Unconnected
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an EchoStar (Nasdaq: SATS) company, today announced that Stargroup, a Mexican telecommunications and entertainment company, has selected the Hughes JUPITER™ System and managed satellite broadband to extend LTE service to customers in rural communities. As part of the Mexican government's Comisión Federal de Electricidad (CFE) Telecomunicaciones e Internet para Todos initiative to help bridge the digital divide, Stargroup is connecting hundreds of remote cell
EchoStar Full Year 2022 Earnings: Beats Expectations
EchoStar ( NASDAQ:SATS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.00b (flat on FY 2021). Net income...
Q4 2022 EchoStar Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 EchoStar Corp Earnings Call
SATS Price Returns
Continue Researching SATSWant to see what other sources are saying about EchoStar CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
EchoStar CORP (SATS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
EchoStar CORP (SATS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
EchoStar CORP (SATS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...