EchoStar Corporation - common stock (SATS): Price and Financial Metrics
SATS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of EchoStar CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 22.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.7%, EchoStar CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.24% of about US stocks.
- EchoStar CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.81%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EchoStar CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CPHI, ADT, THC, QRTEA, and X.
- Visit SATS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.echostar.com.
SATS Stock Price Chart More Charts
SATS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.05||52-week high||$45.15|
|Prev. close||$39.62||52-week low||$28.49|
|Day high||$40.92||Avg. volume||396,865|
|50-day MA||$41.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.95||Market Cap||3.91B|
EchoStar Corporation - common stock (SATS) Company Bio
Echostar Corporation provides video delivery solutions, digital set-top boxes, and broadband satellite technologies and services for home and office worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.