EchoStar Corp. (SATS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SATS POWR Grades
- SATS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SATS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- SATS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.04% of US stocks).
SATS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SATS is currently 4.15, higher than just 14.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EchoStar CORP is reporting a growth rate of 153.72%; that's higher than 89.05% of US stocks.
- The volatility of EchoStar CORP's share price is greater than that of just 18.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EchoStar CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NICK, AR, IHT, ARLP, and AETUF.
- Visit SATS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.echostar.com.
SATS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.60||52-week high||$35.33|
|Prev. close||$26.66||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$27.26||Avg. volume||803,932|
|50-day MA||$25.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.10||Market Cap||2.49B|
EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Company Bio
EchoStar Corp. engages in the design, development, and distribution of digital set-top boxes and products for direct-to-home satellite service providers. It operates through the following business segments: Hughes, and EchoStar Satellite Services (ESS). The Hughes segment provides broadband satellite technologies and broadband internet services to domestic and international consumer customers and broadband network technologies, managed services, equipment, hardware, satellite services and communication solutions to service providers and enterprise customers. The ESS segment owns and leases in-orbit satellites and licenses to lease capacity on a full time and occasional use. The company was founded by Charlie William Ergen, Candy Ergen, and James DeFranco in 1980 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
SATS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SATS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that EchoStar CORP ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SATS, they are:
- 47% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 14.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 53% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 85.67% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 89.15% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SATS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATS Latest Social Stream
View Full SATS Social Stream
Latest SATS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EchoStar CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATS as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. EchoStar Corp (NASDAQ: SATS)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) today announced its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
EchoStar Corporation (NASDAQ: SATS) will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, May 6, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The conference call will be broadcast live in listen-only mode on EchoStar's investor relations website at EchoStar Investor Relations. To ask a question, the dial in numbers for the conference call are 1-833-562-0124 (US) and 661-567-1102 (International), Conference ID 1976218.
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an innovator in multi-transport technologies and networks for 50 years, today announced that it was named Fortinet's Service Provider Partner of the Year for its HughesON™ Managed Network Services, particularly its managed SD-WAN solution. Announced during Fortinet's Accelerate 2021 global conference, the award recognizes Hughes for strong growth in the past year and consistent delivery of reliable, optimized and secure networks that combine exceptional service from Hughes with market-leading technologies from Fortinet.
Performance at EchoStar Corporation ( NASDAQ:SATS ) has not been particularly rosy recently and shareholders will...
SATS Price Returns