EchoStar Corporation - common stock (SATS): Price and Financial Metrics
SATS Stock Summary
- SATS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 146.15 -- higher than 78.23% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for EchoStar CORP is higher than just 15.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of EchoStar CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EchoStar CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be NWE, UFS, AWR, WNC, and ASH.
- SATS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EchoStar CORP's official web site, go to www.echostar.com.
SATS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.39||52-week high||$36.23|
|Prev. close||$23.04||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$23.24||Avg. volume||856,282|
|50-day MA||$22.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.05||Market Cap||2.20B|
EchoStar Corporation - common stock (SATS) Company Bio
Echostar Corporation provides video delivery solutions, digital set-top boxes, and broadband satellite technologies and services for home and office worldwide. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Englewood, Colorado.
SATS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EchoStar CORP. To summarize, we found that EchoStar CORP ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of EchoStar CORP, consider:
- In the past 5.81 years, EchoStar CORP has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.01%; that's better than just 15.75% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- 46% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 16.18% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 54% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 83.78% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SATS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATS Latest Social Stream
View Full SATS Social Stream
Latest SATS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EchoStar CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATS as an investment opportunity.
EchoStar Corporation (SATS) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Terry Brown - Investor Relations Dean Manson - General Counsel & Secretary Mike Dugan - Chief Executive Officer Pradman Kaul - President, Hughes Anders Johnson - Chief Strategy Officer & President, EchoStar Satellite Services...
EchoStar (NASDAQ:SATS) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 23rd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.07 (+87.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $481M (-3.6% Y/Y).Over the last 1 year, SATS has beaten EPS estimates 0% of the time and has beaten revenue estimates...
In this article we present the 10 best communication equipment / 5G stocks to buy now. Communications equipment powers the global connectivity, which is thriving on the back of rising internet penetration, social media use, e-commerce and cloud computing. You can skip our detailed discussion of the reasons of investing in communication stocks and read […]
EchoStar Corporation (SATS) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
Hughes Selected by OneWeb for Ground System Development and Production under New $250 Million Contract
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), the global leader in broadband satellite networks and services, has been chosen by OneWeb, the Low Earth Orbit (LEO) broadband satellite communications company, to develop and manufacture essential ground system technology for the new LEO constellation. In a three-year contract valued at approximately $250 million, Hughes will produce the gateway electronics for the OneWeb system as well as the core module that will be used in every user terminal.
SATS Price Returns
Continue Researching SATSWant to see what other sources are saying about EchoStar CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!