EchoStar Corp. (SATS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SATS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SATS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.42% of US stocks.
- SATS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- SATS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
SATS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SATS is currently 3.5, higher than just 11.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EchoStar CORP is reporting a growth rate of 153.72%; that's higher than 88.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SATS is more volatile than merely 13.88% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SATS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NICK, ARLP, AGO, NMM, and SM.
- SATS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EchoStar CORP's official web site, go to www.echostar.com.
SATS Valuation Summary
- SATS's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.6; this is 71.13% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 165 months, SATS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 66.
- SATS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SATS.
SATS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.78%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -102.61%.
The table below shows SATS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SATS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SATS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.37||52-week high||$32.42|
|Prev. close||$22.36||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$22.58||Avg. volume||755,199|
|50-day MA||$25.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.39||Market Cap||2.03B|
EchoStar Corp. (SATS) Company Bio
EchoStar Corp. engages in the design, development, and distribution of digital set-top boxes and products for direct-to-home satellite service providers. It operates through the following business segments: Hughes, and EchoStar Satellite Services (ESS). The Hughes segment provides broadband satellite technologies and broadband internet services to domestic and international consumer customers and broadband network technologies, managed services, equipment, hardware, satellite services and communication solutions to service providers and enterprise customers. The ESS segment owns and leases in-orbit satellites and licenses to lease capacity on a full time and occasional use. The company was founded by Charlie William Ergen, Candy Ergen, and James DeFranco in 1980 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
SATS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for EchoStar CORP. To summarize, we found that EchoStar CORP ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for EchoStar CORP ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of EchoStar CORP over the past 5.75 years is 0.03%; that's higher than only 16.22% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 15.38% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 51% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 84.59% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SATS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SATS Latest Social Stream
View Full SATS Social Stream
Latest SATS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EchoStar CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SATS as an investment opportunity.
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an innovator in satellite communications for 50 years, today announced its participation in the Federal Communications Commission's (FCC's) Emergency Broadband Benefit program to help households struggling to pay for Internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. The program provides a temporary discount of up to $50 per month toward HughesNet® satellite Internet service for eligible new and existing customers. Hughes was an early champion of the Emergency B
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of EchoStar Corporation ( NASDAQ:SATS ) by...
Hughes Network Systems, LLC (HUGHES), an innovator in satellite technologies and networks for 50 years, helps small businesses prepare for an active 2021 hurricane season with its subscription-based Internet backup service HughesNet® Internet Continuity and five tips for storm preparation. Each year, hurricanes pose a threat to land-based Internet access over cable, fiber, DSL, and cellular infrastructure, resulting in the loss of essential small business functions such as credit card processing
HD SET-TOP BOX Market Robust Growth; Margins To Expand | Arris (Pace), Technicolor (Cisco), Apple, Echostar, Humax
Global HD SET-TOP BOX Market Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and 
Maritime VSAT Market 2021 Is Rapidly Increasing Worldwide in Near Future | Top Companies Analysis- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (US), EchoStar Corporation (US), EMC (US), Inmarsat Group Limited (UK)
Maritime VSAT Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2026 Global Maritime VSAT Market 2021-2026 in-depth study accumulated to supply latest insights concerning acute options. The report contains different predictions associated with Maritime VSAT market size, revenue, production, CAGR, consumption, profit margin, price, and different substantial factors. Whereas accentuation the key driving and Maritime VSAT restraining forces 
SATS Price Returns