Safe Bulkers, Inc ($0.001 par value) (SB): Price and Financial Metrics
SB Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Safe Bulkers Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SB has reported earnings growth of -218.07%, putting it ahead of just 8.85% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SB's revenue has grown 55.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.56% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDA, DHC, MGEE, UTL, and SR.
- SB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Safe Bulkers Inc's official web site, go to www.safebulkers.com.
SB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.88||52-week high||$3.15|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$0.74|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||828,951|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.30||Market Cap||294.11M|
Safe Bulkers, Inc ($0.001 par value) (SB) Company Bio
Safe Bulkers, Inc. provides marine drybulk transportation services worldwide. It is involved in the acquisition, ownership, and operation of dry bulk vessels for transporting bulk cargoes, primarily coal, grain, and iron ore. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Athens, Greece.
SB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Safe Bulkers Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Safe Bulkers Inc ranked in the 67th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 83.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SB, they are:
- 32% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 8.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Safe Bulkers Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SB Latest Social Stream
View Full SB Social Stream
Latest SB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Safe Bulkers Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SB as an investment opportunity.
Tanker spot rates are horrible. Rates for gas carriers have fallen off a cliff. Only container shipping is booming. But you wouldn't know that by looking at ocean shipping stocks. Across every shipping sector, stocks are up double digits in February. "Shipping stocks have been on a tear for the past several weeks," said Clarksons Platou Securities analyst Omar Nokta during a Capital Link-sponsored virtual event on Tuesday. "We've gotten used to seeing pockets [of activity] for tankers or pockets for dry bulk. But we haven't seen this type of interest across the board in a while," said Nokta. Since the beginning of this month, dry bulk stocks of Safe Bulkers (NYSE: SB ), Eagle Bulk (NASDAQ: EGLE ), Golden Ocean (NASDAQ: GOGL ) and Star Bulk (NYSE: SBLK ) are up 61%, 48%, 36% and 35%, res...
Safe Bulkers (SB): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.04 beats by $0.02; GAAP EPS of $0.04.Revenue of $52.2M (-2.0% Y/Y) beats by $4.41M.Press Release...
Safe Bulkers ([[SB]] +6.6%) net revenues for Q4 decreased by 2% Y/Y to $52.2M, due to the reduced TCE rate because of a weaker market.Vessel operating expenses decreased by 20% Y/Y to $15.4M and Voyage expenses too decreased 7.8% Y/Y to $4.7M.Daily vessel operating expenses increased by 22% Y/Y to...
NYSE-listed dry bulk owner Safe Bulkers has offloaded two of its older panamax vessels and brought in a 2011-built panamax. The company has agreed to sell Oshima-built (2003) Paraskevi for $7.3m, with delivery scheduled for March. In a separate agreement, it has also sold the Tsuneishi-built (2004) Vassos for a price of $8.7m. Both vessels …
Safe Bulkers Buy, Sell or Hold? before and after EPS results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Safe Bulkers announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
SB Price Returns
Continue Researching SBWant to do more research on Safe Bulkers Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!