Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP): Price and Financial Metrics
SBBP Stock Summary
- SBBP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.86, which is higher than only 2.03% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Strongbridge Biopharma plc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Strongbridge Biopharma plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strongbridge Biopharma plc are KOPN, GPRO, SENS, GEVO, and ARAY.
- SBBP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Strongbridge Biopharma plc's official web site, go to www.strongbridgebio.com.
SBBP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.54||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$3.56||Avg. volume||500,130|
|50-day MA||$2.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.55||Market Cap||191.89M|
Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP) Company Bio
Strongbridge Biopharma PLC is focused on the development, in-licensing, acquisition and eventual commercialization of complementary product candidates across multiple franchises that target rare diseases. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Trevose, Pennsylvania.