Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBBP POWR Grades
- SBBP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBBP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- SBBP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SBBP Stock Summary
- SBBP has a market capitalization of $144,475,668 -- more than approximately merely 17.63% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 152.89%, Strongbridge Biopharma plc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.83% of about US stocks.
- Strongbridge Biopharma plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -26.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 10.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strongbridge Biopharma plc are LTRX, AIRG, AMSC, SWIR, and NTCT.
- Visit SBBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strongbridgebio.com.
SBBP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SBBP's EV/EBIT ratio is 109.56% lower, now standing at -2.8.
- Over the past 72 months, SBBP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 18.2.
- SBBP's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBBP.
SBBP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBBP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.83% of graded US stocks.
- SBBP's asset turnover comes in at 0.313 -- ranking 144th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ADMS, CSBR, and RIGL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBBP.
The table below shows SBBP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.09||52-week high||$4.26|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$2.15||Avg. volume||888,447|
|50-day MA||$2.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||141.76M|
Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP) Company Bio
Strongbridge Biopharma PLC is focused on the development, in-licensing, acquisition and eventual commercialization of complementary product candidates across multiple franchises that target rare diseases. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Trevose, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBBP Latest Social Stream
View Full SBBP Social Stream
Latest SBBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strongbridge Biopharma plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBBP as an investment opportunity.
Strongbridge Biopharma plc Announces Court Hearing Date to Approve Proposed Acquisition by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DUBLIN, Ireland and TREVOSE, Pa., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) (the Company or Strongbridge ) today announced that the High Court of Ireland (the Court ) has set the date of the final court hearing to sanction the proposed acquisition of Strongbridge by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( Xeris ) by means of scheme of arrangement (the Scheme ) under Chapter 1 of Part 9 of the Irish Companies Act 2014 (the Act ).
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: XERS) (Xeris) today announced that its stockholders have voted to approve the previously announced proposed acquisition of Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) (Strongbridge) by Xeris. At the special meeting of Xeris stockholders held on September 14, 2021, approximately 97% of the shares voted were cast in favor of the acquisition, representing approximately 59% of Xeris total outstanding shares of common stock. Xeris wil
Strongbridge Biopharma plc Announces Shareholder Approval of Proposed Acquisition by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DUBLIN, Ireland and TREVOSE, Pa., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) (the Company or Strongbridge ) today announced that its shareholders have voted to approve the previously announced proposed acquisition of Strongbridge by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: XERS) ( Xeris ). As described below, at least 99 percent of the votes cast at both a special court-ordered meeting of shareholders (the Court Meeting ) and at an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (the EGM ) were in favor of the transaction, representing (in each case) approximately 67 percent of the shares outstanding and eligible to be voted at each of the Strongbridge shareholder meetings held on September 8, 2021 in Pennsylvania, United States of America. Upon close of...
Second Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Recommends Strongbridge Biopharma plc Shareholders Vote FOR the Transaction With Xeris
Glass Lewis Joins ISS in Recommending Strongbridge Shareholders Vote FOR Transaction with Xeris
Second Leading Independent Proxy Advisory Firm Glass Lewis Recommends Strongbridge Biopharma plc Shareholders Vote “FOR” the Transaction With Xeris
Glass Lewis Joins ISS in Recommending Strongbridge Shareholders Vote “FOR” Transaction with Xeris Strongbridge Urges Shareholders to Vote “FOR” All Transaction-Related Proposals DUBLIN, Ireland and TREVOSE, Pa., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strongbridge Biopharma plc (Nasdaq: SBBP) (“Strongbridge”) today announced that Glass Lewis & Co. (“Glass Lewis”) has recommended that Strongbridge shareholders vote “FOR” all proposals related to the Company’s transaction with Xeris Pharmaceuticals (Nas
SBBP Price Returns
Continue Researching SBBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Strongbridge Biopharma plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch