Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBBP POWR Grades
- SBBP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBBP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- SBBP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SBBP Stock Summary
- SBBP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 352.72 -- higher than 89.61% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 139.19%, Strongbridge Biopharma plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.89% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBBP comes in at -24.54% -- higher than that of merely 10.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Strongbridge Biopharma plc are FLDM, MYSZ, ONCT, CRIS, and WISA.
- Visit SBBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strongbridgebio.com.
SBBP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBBP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$4.63|
|Prev. close||$2.90||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$2.96||Avg. volume||1,147,533|
|50-day MA||$2.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.67||Market Cap||193.30M|
Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP) Company Bio
Strongbridge Biopharma PLC is focused on the development, in-licensing, acquisition and eventual commercialization of complementary product candidates across multiple franchises that target rare diseases. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Trevose, Pennsylvania.
SBBP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBBP Latest Social Stream
View Full SBBP Social Stream
Latest SBBP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Strongbridge Biopharma plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBBP as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds SNX, MMAC, SBBP, and HRVSF Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board o
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ARPO, ALTA, MMAC, SBBP; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Aerpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARPO) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Aadi Bioscience, Inc. Under the merger, Aadi shareholders will receive newly issued shares of Aerpio common stock. On a pro forma basis, Aerpio shareholders will own approximate
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds MMAC, SBBP, HRVSF, and XOG Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] MMA Capital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MMAC) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates TGRF, SLCT, ESXB, SBBP, MX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CLDR, DTRCD, DCRN, ENVB, PACX, SNX, XERS, and SBBP
Cloudera, Inc. (NYSE: CLDR)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CLDR to affiliates of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR & Co. Inc. for $16.00 in cash per share.
SBBP Price Returns
Continue Researching SBBPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Strongbridge Biopharma plc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Strongbridge Biopharma plc (SBBP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch