Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP): Price and Financial Metrics
SBBP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.56, Strongbridge Biopharma plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 3.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Strongbridge Biopharma plc is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Strongbridge Biopharma plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBBP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUPN, CRNT, VRNT, DIOD, and DGII.
- Visit SBBP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.strongbridgebio.com.
SBBP Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBBP Price/Volume Stats
Strongbridge Biopharma plc - Ordinary Shares (SBBP) Company Bio
Strongbridge Biopharma PLC is focused on the development, in-licensing, acquisition and eventual commercialization of complementary product candidates across multiple franchises that target rare diseases. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Trevose, Pennsylvania.