Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBCF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SBCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.72% of US stocks.
- SBCF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- SBCF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.61% of US stocks).
SBCF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SBCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.93% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.82%, Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida are HLNE, EIG, HBB, LCII, and THG.
- SBCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's official web site, go to www.seacoastbanking.com.
SBCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBCF's price/earnings ratio is 35.45% higher, now standing at 14.9.
- SBCF's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBCF's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBCF.
SBCF Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 189.07%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 76.35%.
The table below shows SBCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.61% of graded US stocks.
- SBCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 436 Banking stocks.
- RNST, RBB, and BWFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBCF.
The table below shows SBCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.64||52-week high||$40.93|
|Prev. close||$31.61||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$30.98||Avg. volume||222,108|
|50-day MA||$31.34||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$33.80||Market Cap||1.69B|
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF) Company Bio
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida operates as the bank holding company for Seacoast National Bank that provides community banking services to the commercial, small business, and retail customers in Florida. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Stuart, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBCF Latest Social Stream
View Full SBCF Social Stream
Latest SBCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBCF as an investment opportunity.
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ:SBCF) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Investing in Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ:SBCF) five years ago would have delivered you a 81% gain
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ( NASDAQ:SBCF ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price...
Seacoast (SBCF) agrees to acquire Sabal Palm and Business Bank of Florida in two separate merger deals valued at $53.9 million and $28.4 million, respectively.
Establishes Presence in Growing and Affluent Sarasota County Advances Market Share Expansion in Brevard County, the Silicon Valley of the Aerospace Industry STUART, Fla., Aug. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (“Seacoast”) (NASDAQ: SBCF), the holding company for Seacoast National Bank (“Seacoast Bank”), announced today that it has entered into two separate definitive agreements to acquire Sabal Palm Bancorp, Inc. (“Sabal Palm”), parent company of Sabal Palm Ban
Significantly Expands Seacoast’s Presence in the Dynamic Palm Beach and Broward County MarketplacesSTUART, Fla., Aug. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF) ("Seacoast"), the holding company for Seacoast National Bank ("Seacoast Bank"), announced today the completion of its acquisition of Legacy Bank of Florida ("Legacy Bank"), effective August 6, 2021, pursuant to the merger of Legacy Bank with and into Seacoast Bank. Under the terms of the merger ag
SBCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBCFWant to see what other sources are saying about Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch