Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBCF POWR Grades
- SBCF scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.9% of US stocks.
- SBCF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SBCF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.5% of US stocks).
SBCF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SBCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.82%, Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.28% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLNE, EIG, LCII, CCS, and MTH.
- SBCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's official web site, go to www.seacoastbanking.com.
SBCF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBCF's price/earnings ratio is 35.45% higher, now standing at 14.9.
- SBCF's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBCF's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBCF.
SBCF Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.89%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 426.07%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 114.37%.
The table below shows SBCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.6% of graded US stocks.
- SBCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 191st of 437 Banking stocks.
- RNST, RBB, and BWFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBCF.
The table below shows SBCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.37||52-week high||$40.93|
|Prev. close||$31.05||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$32.40||Avg. volume||220,891|
|50-day MA||$31.26||Dividend yield||1.67%|
|200-day MA||$33.86||Market Cap||1.79B|
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF) Company Bio
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida operates as the bank holding company for Seacoast National Bank that provides community banking services to the commercial, small business, and retail customers in Florida. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Stuart, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBCF Latest Social Stream
View Full SBCF Social Stream
Latest SBCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBCF as an investment opportunity.
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF): Price Down $-0.9 (-2.96)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.53 (-1.77)% Over Past Hour
Regarding the trend, note that the strongest trend exists on the 20 hour timeframe. The post Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF): Price Down $-0.9 (-2.96)% Over Past Day, Down $-0.53 (-1.77)% Over Past Hour appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ:SBCF) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Investing in Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ:SBCF) five years ago would have delivered you a 81% gain
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ( NASDAQ:SBCF ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price...
Seacoast (SBCF) agrees to acquire Sabal Palm and Business Bank of Florida in two separate merger deals valued at $53.9 million and $28.4 million, respectively.
SBCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBCFWant to see what other sources are saying about Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch