Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBCF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SBCF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBCF is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SBCF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.39% of US stocks).
SBCF Stock Summary
- SBCF's went public 32.7 years ago, making it older than 85.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- SBCF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.5% of US stocks.
- The volatility of SEACOAST BANKING CORP OF FLORIDA's share price is greater than that of just 2.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SEACOAST BANKING CORP OF FLORIDA are NRC, FSS, SRCE, NAPA, and CWBC.
- Visit SBCF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacoastbanking.com.
SBCF Valuation Summary
- SBCF's price/sales ratio is 5.5; this is 323.08% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SBCF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBCF.
SBCF Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.35%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 285.57%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.66%.
The table below shows SBCF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBCF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBCF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.78% of graded US stocks.
- SBCF's asset turnover comes in at 0.039 -- ranking 189th of 430 Banking stocks.
- RNST, RBB, and BWFG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBCF.
The table below shows SBCF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBCF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.94||52-week high||$39.31|
|Prev. close||$34.40||52-week low||$29.05|
|Day high||$34.96||Avg. volume||359,978|
|50-day MA||$31.74||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$33.37||Market Cap||2.15B|
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF) Company Bio
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida operates as the bank holding company for Seacoast National Bank that provides community banking services to the commercial, small business, and retail customers in Florida. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Stuart, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBCF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBCF Latest Social Stream
View Full SBCF Social Stream
Latest SBCF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SEACOAST BANKING CORP OF FLORIDA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBCF as an investment opportunity.
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ( NASDAQ:SBCF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue...
The following slide deck was published by Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida in conjunction with their 2022 Q3 earnings call....
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
October 28, 2022, 10:00 AM ET
Chuck Shaffer - Chairman, President and CEO
Tracey Dexter - EVP and CFO
Jeffery Lee - EVP & CDO
Michael Young - Treasurer and Director of Investor Relations.
Conference Call Participants
Brandon King - Truist Securities
Stephen Scouten - Piper Sandler
Brady Gailey - KBW
David Feaster - Raymond James
David Bishop - Hovde Group
Welcome to Seacoast Banking Corporation's Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Cheryl, and I will be your operator. At this ti...
Seacoast Banking (SBCF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -22.95% and 1.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Significant Expansion in Net Interest Margin and Net Interest Income Highlight Q3 Results Well-Positioned Balance Sheet with Strong Capital and Liquidity STUART, Fla., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ("Seacoast" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: SBCF) today reported net income in the third quarter of 2022 of $29.2 million, or $0.47 per diluted share. Third quarter 2022 net income decreased 11% compared to the second quarter of 2022 due to higher provision for c
SBCF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBCFWant to see what other sources are saying about Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida (SBCF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch