Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF): Price and Financial Metrics
SBCF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.22%, Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SBCF comes in at 26.42% -- higher than that of 91.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBCF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFPT, SAFT, CWCO, ECOL, and SCVL.
- SBCF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Seacoast Banking Corp Of Florida's official web site, go to www.seacoastbanking.com.
SBCF Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBCF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.78||52-week high||$31.42|
|Prev. close||$27.08||52-week low||$22.35|
|Day high||$26.99||Avg. volume||173,751|
|50-day MA||$29.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.73||Market Cap||1.38B|
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (SBCF) Company Bio
Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida operates as the bank holding company for Seacoast National Bank that provides community banking services to the commercial, small business, and retail customers in Florida. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in Stuart, Florida.