Splash Beverage Group Inc. (SBEV): Price and Financial Metrics
SBEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$1.85|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||217,629|
|50-day MA||$0.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||25.26M|
SBEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBEV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SBEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBEV is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SBEV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
SBEV Stock Summary
- SBEV has a higher market value than merely 11.82% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,468,994.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SBEV is 5.21 -- better than 91.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 107.22%, SPLASH BEVERAGE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SPLASH BEVERAGE GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BSIG, PACK, CINF, PFIS, and BFIN.
- SBEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SPLASH BEVERAGE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.splashbeveragegroup.com.
SBEV Valuation Summary
- SBEV's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 55.56% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 38 months, SBEV's price/sales ratio has gone down 433.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBEV.
SBEV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBEV has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.56% of graded US stocks.
- SBEV's asset turnover comes in at 0.56 -- ranking 6th of 16 Beer & Liquor stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SBEV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Splash Beverage Group Inc. (SBEV) Company Bio
Splash Beverage Group, Inc. produces, distributes, and markets various beverages in the United States. The company offers hydration and recovery isotonic sport drink under the TapouT Performance brand; and flavored tequilas under the SALT Naturally Flavored Tequila brand. It also sells beverages and groceries online through qplash.com; produces premium wine under the Copa di Vino brand; and offers premium Pulpoloco Sangria. The company is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
SBEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBEV Latest Social Stream
View Full SBEV Social Stream
Latest SBEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPLASH BEVERAGE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBEV as an investment opportunity.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (NYSE American: SBEV) (“Splash” or the “Company”), a portfolio company of leading beverage brands, today announced it has entered a (non-binding) Term Sheet to fund acquisitions. The Credit Facility will act as a credit reservation agreement (up to an undisclosed amount) for multiple acquisitions and will provide acquisition financing at the current Euribor rate plus 1.5% and will mature in 7 t
Splash Beverage Group Enters New and Expanded Agreements with Distributors Covering Chicago, Mississippi, and Georgia
Copa di Vino to be Added to Nine Blaze Pizza Locations in Southern California FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, Aug. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire – Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (NYSE American: SBEV) (“Splash” or the “Company”), a portfolio company of leading beverage brands, today announced it has entered new or expanded distribution agreements with Chicago’s Lakeshore Beverage, Mississippi’s Southern Beverage Company, and Georgia’s United Distributors. At the same time, Splash announced that
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, Aug. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (SBEV) announced today that Robert Nistico, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present virtually at the Sidoti & Company August Virtual Microcap Conference on Thursday, August 17, 2023, at 9:15 am ET. The presentation can be accessed live at: https://sidoti.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_71YV7gUWQeKNY5gCRKSJPQ Splash will also host virtual one-on-ones with investors throughout the conference.
Sidoti Events, LLC, an affiliate of Sidoti & Company, LLC, has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day August Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 16-17, 2023. The presentation schedule is subject to change.
Quarterly Revenues Rise 15%, Six Month Revenues Rise 31% Quarterly Gross Profit Increase 32% Six Month Gross Profit Increases 34% FORT LAUDERDALE, FL, Aug. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NewMediaWire - Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (NYSE American: SBEV) ("Splash" or the "Company"), a portfolio company of leading beverage brands, today reported financial results for the second quarter period ended June 30, 2023. Investors are encouraged to read the Company’s quarterly report on Form 10-Q which wa
SBEV Price Returns