SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBFG POWR Grades
- SBFG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBFG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- SBFG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
SBFG Stock Summary
- SBFG's current price/earnings ratio is 6.16, which is higher than only 7.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.84 for Sb Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.21% of US stocks.
- Sb Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sb Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EBMT, LARK, UBOH, OFG, and FMNB.
- Visit SBFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.yourstatebank.com.
SBFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.55||52-week high||$19.98|
|Prev. close||$18.18||52-week low||$12.02|
|Day high||$18.68||Avg. volume||20,215|
|50-day MA||$18.30||Dividend yield||2.37%|
|200-day MA||$16.84||Market Cap||134.14M|
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) Company Bio
SB Financial Group Inc is a financial services holding company. The Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. SB Financial Group provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest.
SBFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFG Social Stream
Latest SBFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sb Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFG as an investment opportunity.
SB Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBFG ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. Ex-dividend means that...
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 03, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Sarah Mykus - Investor Relations Mark Klein - Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer Tony Cosentino - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Jon Gathman - Executive Vice President & Senior...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / SB Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBFG) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.25% and 23.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SBFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sb Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch