SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBFG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.95, Sb Financial Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 16.65% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- SBFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.68% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SBFG is more volatile than only 4.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sb Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVCY, CCNE, SMBK, RVSB, and SPFI.
- Visit SBFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to ir.yourstatebank.com.
SBFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBFG's price/earnings ratio is 47.27% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- SBFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBFG.
SBFG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 43.07%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.32%.
The table below shows SBFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.60||52-week high||$20.85|
|Prev. close||$17.45||52-week low||$16.26|
|Day high||$17.67||Avg. volume||11,768|
|50-day MA||$18.20||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$18.43||Market Cap||126.93M|
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) Company Bio
SB Financial Group Inc is a financial services holding company. The Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. SB Financial Group provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFG Social Stream
Latest SBFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sb Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFG as an investment opportunity.
SB Financial Group (NASDAQ:SBFG) had declared $0.115/share quarterly dividend, 4.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.110.Payable Feb. 25; for shareholders of record Feb. 11; ex-div Feb.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from fundamentally strong stocks that are currently on the move. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
SB Financial Group press release (NASDAQ:SBFG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.42.Revenue of $15.67M (-13.7% Y/Y).
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 10.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SBFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sb Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch