SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBFG Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.19 for SB FINANCIAL GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 91.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SB FINANCIAL GROUP INC comes in at -15.22%, a number that bests merely 10.8% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of SB FINANCIAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of only 0.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFBC, ALRS, EBMT, PFC, and BHB.
- SBFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SB FINANCIAL GROUP INC's official web site, go to ir.yourstatebank.com.
SBFG Valuation Summary
- SBFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SBFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBFG.
SBFG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.48%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.35%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 64.63%.
The table below shows SBFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.64||52-week high||$20.85|
|Prev. close||$16.52||52-week low||$16.28|
|Day high||$16.64||Avg. volume||2,400|
|50-day MA||$16.62||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$17.33||Market Cap||116.50M|
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) Company Bio
SB Financial Group Inc is a financial services holding company. The Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. SB Financial Group provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFG Social Stream
Latest SBFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SB FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFG as an investment opportunity.
SB Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SBFG) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 27, 2023 SB Financial Group, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.5, expectations were $0.45. Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the SB Financial Fourth Quarter 2022 Conference Call and Webcast. I’d like to inform you that this conference call is being recorded, […]
SB Financial Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBFG ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.125 per share on the 24th of...
SB Financial Group ( NASDAQ:SBFG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$57.6m (down 10% from FY...
SB Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:SBFG) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call January 27, 2023 11:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsSarah Mekus - Executive Assistant, Corporate SecretaryMark…
DEFIANCE, Ohio, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SB Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBFG) (“SB Financial” or the “Company”) , a diversified financial services company providing full-service community banking, mortgage banking, wealth management, private client and title insurance services today reported earnings for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2022.
SBFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sb Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch