SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBFG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.77, Sb Financial Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.66% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.09 for Sb Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.61% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Sb Financial Group Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 3.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sb Financial Group Inc are HBT, SPFI, CVLY, AROW, and ACNB.
- SBFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sb Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to ir.yourstatebank.com.
SBFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, SBFG's price/earnings ratio is 47.27% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- SBFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, SBFG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBFG.
SBFG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 173.22%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.04%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 43.07%.
The table below shows SBFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.95||52-week high||$20.67|
|Prev. close||$19.89||52-week low||$15.26|
|Day high||$20.20||Avg. volume||17,142|
|50-day MA||$18.41||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$17.75||Market Cap||145.71M|
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) Company Bio
SB Financial Group Inc is a financial services holding company. The Bank offers a full-range of financial services for consumers and small businesses, including trust services, mortgage banking, commercial and agricultural lending. SB Financial Group provides data and item processing services to community banks located primarily in the Midwest.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFG Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFG Social Stream
Latest SBFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sb Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFG as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
SB Financial Group, Inc. (SBFG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SB Financial Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: SBFG), a diversified financial services company providing full-service community banking, mortgage banking, wealth management, private client and title insurance services, expects to release its fourth quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, January 27, 2022, after the close of the market. The company will hold a related conference call and webcast on Friday, January 28, at 11:00 a.m. EDT.
LAZY, FUNC, MBIN, and SBFG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on December 23, 2021
MRBK, SBFG, and ATCO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on December 17, 2021.
MRBK, PAG, OCN, and SBFG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on December 9, 2021.
SBFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SBFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Sb Financial Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Sb Financial Group Inc (SBFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch