Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (SBFM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBFM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SBFM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBFM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 154 days.
- SBFM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
SBFM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC is higher than it is for about just 0.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -236%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.78% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBFM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VOXX, ITRN, NBRV, UG, and RDY.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to SBFM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001402328.
SBFM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SBFM's price/sales ratio is 661.7% higher, now standing at 35.8.
- Over the past 163 months, SBFM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 373.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBFM.
SBFM Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 209.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -390.39%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -868.33%.
The table below shows SBFM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SBFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.73||52-week high||$9.87|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.62|
|Day high||$0.74||Avg. volume||214,376|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||16.51M|
Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (SBFM) Company Bio
Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of oncology and antiviral drugs. It is also involved in the development and commercialization of science-based nutritional supplements. Its products include treatment for Coronavirus infections and anticancer drugs. The company was founded on August 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Pointe-Claire, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFM Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFM Social Stream
Latest SBFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFM as an investment opportunity.
Sunshine Biopharma Signs Exclusive Worldwide License With University of Arizona For PLpro-Based Covid-19 Treatment
MONTREAL, Feb. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: “SBFM”), a pharmaceutical company offering and researching life-saving medicines in a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and antivirals today announced the signing of an exclusive worldwide license agreement (the “License Agreement”) with the University of Arizona. The License Agreement grants Sunshine Biopharma exclusive worldwide rights for all of the University of Arizona and University of Illinois Chica
Sunshine Biopharma Signs Research Agreement With the Jewish General Hospital to Advance the Development of Adva-27a Anticancer Compound
MONTREAL, Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: “SBFM”), a pharmaceutical company offering and researching life-saving medicines in a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and antivirals today announced the signing of a research agreement with Sir Mortimer B. Davis Jewish General Hospital, a McGill University Health Center hospital located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The research effort will be focused on advancing the development of Sunshine Biopharma’s A
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
It's the final day of trading this week and we're checking in on the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday morning!
Sunshine Biopharma Announces Share Repurchase Program
MONTREAL, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: “SBFM”), a pharmaceutical company offering and researching life-saving medicines in a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and antivirals today announced its board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program to acquire up to $2 million of the Company’s common stock. The Company may purchase common stock on the open market, through privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, in compliance with
Insider Buying: Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: SBFM) Chief Financial Officer Purchases Shares
By Jad Malaeb, Benzinga
SBFM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...