Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (SBFM): Price and Financial Metrics
SBFM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.26||52-week high||$1.40|
|Prev. close||$0.28||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.28||Avg. volume||507,046|
|50-day MA||$0.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.51||Market Cap||6.70M|
SBFM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBFM Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, SBFM has reported earnings growth of 942.59%, putting it ahead of 98.75% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that SBFM's revenue has grown 4,046.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.78% of US companies in our set.
- SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 158.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBFM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEMD, GEVO, HP, KORE, and TUSK.
- To check out SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001402328.
SBFM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SBFM's price/sales ratio is 92.11% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- SBFM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 171 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBFM.
SBFM Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 209.88%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -390.39%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -868.33%.
The table below shows SBFM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (SBFM) Company Bio
Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. engages in the research, development, and commercialization of oncology and antiviral drugs. It is also involved in the development and commercialization of science-based nutritional supplements. Its products include treatment for Coronavirus infections and anticancer drugs. The company was founded on August 31, 2006 and is headquartered in Pointe-Claire, Canada.
SBFM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBFM Latest Social Stream
View Full SBFM Social Stream
Latest SBFM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SUNSHINE BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBFM as an investment opportunity.
Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ:SBFM) (the "Company"), a pharmaceutical company offering and researching life-saving medicines in a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and antivirals today announced that it has received a 180-day extension, until March 18, 2024, to achieve compliance with the Nasdaq $1.00 minimum bid price rule.
To the annoyance of some shareholders, Sunshine Biopharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SBFM ) shares are down a considerable 26% in...
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out the shares worth watching on Tuesday!
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Sunshine Biopharma...
MONTREAL, Aug. 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: “SBFM”) (the “Company”), a pharmaceutical company offering and researching life-saving medicines in a variety of therapeutic areas including oncology and antivirals today announced that it has filed its quarterly report for the 2023 second quarter. The Company reported gross revenues of $5,560,865 for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, an increase of 3,600% over the same period in 2022. The increase was largely due to the
SBFM Price Returns