Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc (SBGI) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering SBGI.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
SBGI's average price target has moved up $3.67 over the prior 150 days.
SBGI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- SBGI has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 8.54% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of SBGI is lower than 13.44% of all US stocks.
- SBGI has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 69.21% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of SBGI is higher than 34.1% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc's NA is greater than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is SBGI a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!