D/B/A Sibanye-Stillwater Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four ordinary shares) (SBGL): Price and Financial Metrics
SBGL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SBGL is currently 0.47, higher than only 2.79% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sibanye Gold Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 70.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sibanye Gold Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OPI, PEB, EQM, DHT, and OGE.
- Visit SBGL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
SBGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.15||52-week high||$11.27|
|Prev. close||$10.20||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$11.27||Avg. volume||5,100,567|
|50-day MA||$8.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.90||Market Cap||6.33B|
D/B/A Sibanye-Stillwater Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four ordinary shares) (SBGL) Company Bio
Sibanye Gold owns and operates underground and surface gold operations in South Africa. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Westonaria, South Africa.