D/B/A Sibanye-Stillwater Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four ordinary shares) (SBGL): Price and Financial Metrics
SBGL Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Sibanye Gold Ltd is higher than just 2.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sibanye Gold Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Sibanye Gold Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 99.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sibanye Gold Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OPI, CWEN, DHT, TOO, and RIG.
- SBGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sibanye Gold Ltd's official web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
SBGL Daily Price Range
SBGL 52-Week Price Range
SBGL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SBGL Price/Volume Stats
D/B/A Sibanye-Stillwater Limited American Depositary Shares (Each representing four ordinary shares) (SBGL) Company Bio
Sibanye Gold owns and operates underground and surface gold operations in South Africa. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Westonaria, South Africa.