SilverBow Resorces, Inc. (SBOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBOW POWR Grades
- SBOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- SBOW's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SBOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
SBOW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.27, Silverbow Resources Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.89% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SBOW is currently 1.48, higher than merely 5.02% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Silverbow Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Silverbow Resources Inc are KRA, MTDR, USAK, KTCC, and ONEW.
- SBOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Silverbow Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.sbow.com.
SBOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.64||52-week high||$22.78|
|Prev. close||$21.09||52-week low||$3.06|
|Day high||$22.78||Avg. volume||95,600|
|50-day MA||$12.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.58||Market Cap||276.12M|
SilverBow Resorces, Inc. (SBOW) Company Bio
SilverBow Resources, Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It primarily focuses on assets located in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas. The company was formerly known as Swift Energy Company and changed its name to SilverBow Resources, Inc. in May 2017. SilverBow Resources, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SBOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBOW Social Stream
Latest SBOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silverbow Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBOW as an investment opportunity.
Tellurian (TELL) will supply 3 mtpa of LNG to Vitol from its proposed Driftwood facility on a FOB basis for 10 years.
Considering natural gas' vulnerability to short-term weather models, investors are advised to hold onto stocks like Cabot Oil & Gas (COG), Comstock Resources (CRK) and Antero Resources (AR).
Considering natural gas' vulnerability to short-term weather models, investors are advised to hold onto stocks like Range Resources (RRC), Antero Resources (AR) and Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG).
Does SilverBow Resources (SBOW) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Considering natural gas' vulnerability to short-term weather models, investors are advised to hold onto stocks like EQT Corporation (EQT), Range Resources (RRC) and Southwestern Energy Company (SWN).
SBOW Price Returns
Continue Researching SBOWWant to see what other sources are saying about Silverbow Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch