SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBOW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SBOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- SBOW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SBOW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.52% of US stocks).
SBOW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SBOW is currently 2.56, higher than only 7.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Silverbow Resources Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Silverbow Resources Inc comes in at 129.56%, a number that bests 93.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GTE, ICD, RLJ, REI, and CLDT.
- SBOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Silverbow Resources Inc's official web site, go to www.sbow.com.
SBOW Valuation Summary
- SBOW's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.3; this is 10.19% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SBOW's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 20.3 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, SBOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBOW.
SBOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.25% of graded US stocks.
- SBOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 62nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CLR, and RIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBOW.
The table below shows SBOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.06||52-week high||$49.27|
|Prev. close||$30.40||52-week low||$15.75|
|Day high||$30.28||Avg. volume||292,235|
|50-day MA||$36.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.02||Market Cap||506.51M|
SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW) Company Bio
SilverBow Resources, Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It primarily focuses on assets located in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas. The company was formerly known as Swift Energy Company and changed its name to SilverBow Resources, Inc. in May 2017. SilverBow Resources, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBOW Social Stream
Latest SBOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Silverbow Resources Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBOW as an investment opportunity.
SilverBow (SBOW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Magellan Petroleum Corporation (TELL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -125% and 47.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Magnolia Oil & Gas Corp (MGY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.81% and 1.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Devon Energy (DVN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.88% and 19.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SilverBow Resources Schedules Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SilverBow Resources, Inc. (NYSE: SBOW) (“SilverBow” or “the Company”) announced today it will release financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 and post an updated corporate presentation after market close on Wednesday, March 2, 2022. SilverBow will host a conference call to discuss its results on Thursday, March 3, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time). Dial-In: 1-888-415-4465 (U.S.) 1-646-960-0140 (International)
SBOW Price Returns
Continue Researching SBOWWant to see what other sources are saying about Silverbow Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch