SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBOW POWR Grades
- SBOW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.67% of US stocks.
- SBOW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SBOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SBOW Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.1, SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.42% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.81, SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 3.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 2,905.52%; that's higher than 99.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PDCE, TALO, EDRY, PEB, and CUZ.
- SBOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.sbow.com.
SBOW Valuation Summary
- SBOW's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 42.11% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- SBOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 67 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBOW.
SBOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.25% of graded US stocks.
- SBOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 62nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CLR, and RIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBOW.
The table below shows SBOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SBOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.69||52-week high||$49.91|
|Prev. close||$35.55||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$36.54||Avg. volume||367,175|
|50-day MA||$32.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.30||Market Cap||796.24M|
SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW) Company Bio
SilverBow Resources, Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It primarily focuses on assets located in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas. The company was formerly known as Swift Energy Company and changed its name to SilverBow Resources, Inc. in May 2017. SilverBow Resources, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBOW Social Stream
Latest SBOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBOW as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, November 14, 2022--SilverBow Resources, Inc. (NYSE: SBOW) ("SilverBow" or "the Company") announced today it has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2022 honor by the Houston Chronicle. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by employee engagement technology partner Energage LLC. The confidential survey uniquely measures 15 culture drivers that are critical to the success of any organization: including alignment, execution, and connecti
SilverBow Resources does not pay a dividend nor has a share buyback program. Click here to find out why SBOW is a Sell.
SilverBow Resources ( NYSE:SBOW ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$242.2m (up 144% from 3Q...
Marathon Oil (MRO) expects to close the Eagle Ford acquisition deal by year-end 2022.
SilverBow aims to grow production significantly in 2023, with total production growth of ~25%-30% above Q4 2022 levels. Click here to read more.
SBOW Price Returns
Continue Researching SBOWWant to see what other sources are saying about Silverbow Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch