SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW): Price and Financial Metrics
SBOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.02||52-week high||$43.95|
|Prev. close||$34.40||52-week low||$19.13|
|Day high||$34.64||Avg. volume||329,463|
|50-day MA||$37.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.42||Market Cap||746.85M|
SBOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBOW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SBOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.22% of US stocks.
- SBOW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SBOW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.36% of US stocks).
SBOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.85, SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.53% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 285.62%; that's higher than 95.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOG, CRK, ENLC, SBRA, and INN.
- SBOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.sbow.com.
SBOW Valuation Summary
- SBOW's EV/EBIT ratio is 2.9; this is 62.58% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 77 months, SBOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SBOW.
SBOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SBOW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.25% of graded US stocks.
- SBOW's asset turnover comes in at 0.427 -- ranking 62nd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BCEI, CLR, and RIG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SBOW.
The table below shows SBOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW) Company Bio
SilverBow Resources, Inc. operates as an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. It primarily focuses on assets located in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas. The company was formerly known as Swift Energy Company and changed its name to SilverBow Resources, Inc. in May 2017. SilverBow Resources, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SBOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBOW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBOW Social Stream
Latest SBOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SILVERBOW RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBOW as an investment opportunity.
SilverBow Resources, Inc.'s (NYSE:SBOW) market cap decline of US$62m may not have as much of an impact on institutional owners after a year of 6.5% returns
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in SilverBow Resources implies that they have significant influence...
HOUSTON, September 14, 2023--SilverBow Resources, Inc. (NYSE: SBOW) ("SilverBow" or the "Company") today announced the upsize and pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of its common stock (the "Offering"). The size of the Offering increased from the previously announced 3,000,000 shares to an aggregate of 4,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock, which includes 2,810,811 shares offered by the Company and 1,189,189 shares offered by an affiliate of Strategic Value
South Texas Drilling Permit Roundup: Four companies seek new wells in Eagle Ford's southernmost county
The South Texas Drilling Permit Roundup is a weekly review of new drilling permit applications filed with the Railroad Commission of Texas over a 67-county area of South Texas. New drilling operations have migrated to the southernmost county of the Eagle Ford Shale.
HOUSTON, August 28, 2023--SilverBow Resources, Inc. (NYSE: SBOW) ("SilverBow" or "the Company") today announced it will take part in the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City on Tuesday, September 5, 2023. Sean Woolverton, SilverBow’s Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation on September 5th at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (2:00 p.m. Central time). Senior management will also host one-on-one meetings with investors. The investor presentation being used will be acces
Deals involving CEQP, SBOW, EQT and MMP emerge as the energy headline makers during the week.
SBOW Price Returns
Continue Researching SBOWWant to see what other sources are saying about Silverbow Resources Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Silverbow Resources Inc (SBOW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch