Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SBSW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SBSW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SBSW is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SBSW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
SBSW Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for SBSW is currently 0.43, higher than only 2.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that SBSW's revenue has grown 292.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.24% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Sibanye Stillwater Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MTN, FLNG, BEPC, AZUL, and FE.
- SBSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's official web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
SBSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.12||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$11.85||52-week low||$10.51|
|Day high||$12.28||Avg. volume||4,777,591|
|50-day MA||$15.23||Dividend yield||6.56%|
|200-day MA||$14.74||Market Cap||8.57B|
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW) Company Bio
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. mines for precious metals including palladium, platinum, gold and associated metals. It operates through the following segments: Driefontein, Kloof, and Beatrix. The company was founded on December 12, 2002 and is headquartered in Westonaria, South Africa.
Most Popular Stories View All
SBSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSW Social Stream
Latest SBSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sibanye Stillwater Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSW as an investment opportunity.
I increased my positions in coal, shipping and oil. I bought more exposure to oil. I increased my position in AkerBP. The share is down significantly in last few weeks. Scandinavian investors sold their AkerBP shares to maker a room in their portfolio for the Var Energy IPO, which started...
Unions will ballot workers ahead of a strike at Sibanye-Stillwater''s gold operations.
Sibanye-Stillwater (SBSW) is a South African-based diversified metals mining house. The company is known for its exploits in platinum, as it produces the most in platinum group metals in the world. I am bullish on the stock. Exchanging Copper for Platinum The South African mining giant was near completion of a $1 billion copper deal that would've seen it close on the Santa Rita and Serrote copper mines in Brazil. However, after further analysis by Sibanye's management team, it decided not to commence with the process.
What can we say about 2022? The year is only 6 weeks old, and the markets – which climbed so high in 2021 – are in a correction. The NASDAQ has fallen almost 12% since the start of the year, and the S&P 500 is behind at a net year-to-date loss of 8%. The losses have been broad-based, although tech has been particularly hard hit. The headwinds pushing against the market momentum have come in a cluster. From the supply chain bottlenecks, to increasing shortages of goods, to steadily rising inflati
SBSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|