Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW): Price and Financial Metrics
SBSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.85||52-week high||$12.44|
|Prev. close||$6.17||52-week low||$5.45|
|Day high||$6.04||Avg. volume||3,896,468|
|50-day MA||$6.51||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||4.14B|
SBSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSW POWR Grades
- SBSW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.21% of US stocks.
- SBSW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SBSW ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
SBSW Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, SBSW has reported earnings growth of 1,254.16%, putting it ahead of 98.76% of US stocks in our set.
- SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 208.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DHC, AKU, NWN, IDA, and CMS.
- Visit SBSW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW) Company Bio
Sibanye-Stillwater is a multinational precious metals mining company, revealing a diverse portfolio of platinum group metals (PGM) in South Africa (SA) and the United States (US), gold and base metals operations and various mining projects in South Africa and the Americas. (Source:Wikipedia)
SBSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSW Social Stream
Latest SBSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SIBANYE STILLWATER LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSW as an investment opportunity.
As uncertainties rattle global economies, gold mining stocks are emerging as a beacon for investors seeking both security and growth.
These inflation-hedging stocks earn higher profit margins as commodity prices increase and are must-buys for inflation protection.
While precious metals have their critics, the fear trade tends to turn skeptics into big believers of gold dividend stocks to buy.
Those looking for passive income won’t have to pay full price with these cheap dividend stocks for smart investors to consider.
While these ideas for best sleeper stocks don’t get the love they deserve, patient investors may be reward for their faith.
SBSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|