Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW): Price and Financial Metrics
SBSW Stock Summary
- SBSW's current price/earnings ratio is 4,068.57, which is higher than 99.87% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 419.73%, Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 96.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SBSW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KAR, AES, SBAC, BOMN, and PGRE.
- SBSW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's official web site, go to www.sibanyestillwater.com.
SBSW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SBSW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$20.68|
|Prev. close||$19.47||52-week low||$6.99|
|Day high||$19.71||Avg. volume||2,852,104|
|50-day MA||$18.80||Dividend yield||7.09%|
|200-day MA||$14.63||Market Cap||14.50B|
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW) Company Bio
Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. mines for precious metals including palladium, platinum, gold and associated metals. It operates through the following segments: Driefontein, Kloof, and Beatrix. The company was founded on December 12, 2002 and is headquartered in Westonaria, South Africa.
SBSW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Sibanye Stillwater Ltd. To summarize, we found that Sibanye Stillwater Ltd ranked in the 75th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 169%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.49; that's higher than just 20.67% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 11.25% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1709 -- greater than 99.79% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SBSW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSW Latest Social Stream
View Full SBSW Social Stream
Latest SBSW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sibanye Stillwater Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SBSW as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Sunshine Seeds/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Investment Thesis The Johannesburg-based Impala Platinum Holdings Ltd. (IMPUY) announced its six-month results ending December 31, 2020, on 25 February 2021. It was a great six-month result, including the Lac des Isles production. The 6E concentrate was up 9.4%, as we can...
Is (SBSW) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Photo by Bim/E+ via Getty Images Originating from South Africa means we're quite familiar with the mining space, we've avoided mining stocks for a large part of the pandemic but we've decided to pull the trigger and invest in Sibanye Stillwater Limited (SBSW). Sibanye has come out with strong earnings...
Gold has long been regarded as a safe haven in times of market turmoil. Many investors have gained exposure to the precious metal by buying stocks of companies engaged in exploration and mining. Gold stocks, as represented by the VanEck Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), have underperformed the broader market over the past year.
Johnson Matthey and Sibanye-Stillwater form a strategic partnership to secure critical metals and accelerate new technologies for a low carbon future
Global leader in sustainable technologies Johnson Matthey and leading international precious metals mining group Sibanye-Stillwater, form a strategic partnership.
SBSW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|