Sibanye-Stillwater Ltd. ADR (SBSW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SBSW has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.37%, higher than about 99.06% stocks in our dividend set.
- SBSW has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 37,321,900,000; for context, that's better than 99.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- SBSW is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 96.64% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SBSW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SQFT, VHC, LAUR, RMD and IRS.
SBSW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for SBSW, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 347.96%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's dividend yield of 4.94% is in the top 13.94%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Sibanye Stillwater Ltd's expected return of 347.96% is higher than 87.41% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Sibanye Stillwater Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, SBSW's equity discount rate is less than 85.93% of those stocks.
SBSW Dividend Chart
SBSW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
SBSW Dividends vs. Peers
SBSW's dividend yield currently ranks #69 of 92 vs. its peers in the Miners - Diversified category.