Southern Copper Corp. (SCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
SCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.66||52-week high||$87.59|
|Prev. close||$74.50||52-week low||$43.30|
|Day high||$74.36||Avg. volume||1,208,096|
|50-day MA||$80.23||Dividend yield||5.26%|
|200-day MA||$74.13||Market Cap||56.17B|
SCCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCCO POWR Grades
- SCCO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCCO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SCCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.76% of US stocks).
SCCO Stock Summary
- SOUTHERN COPPER CORP's market capitalization of $57,774,365,996 is ahead of 96.15% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of SOUTHERN COPPER CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SOUTHERN COPPER CORP is higher than it is for about 87.85% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ET, O, D, SRE, and AEP.
- SCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOUTHERN COPPER CORP's official web site, go to www.southerncoppercorp.com.
SCCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, SCCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 1.41% higher, now standing at 14.4.
- Over the past 243 months, SCCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCCO.
SCCO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 134.04%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 25.58%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.27%.
The table below shows SCCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCCO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.88% of graded US stocks.
- SCCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 8th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- TRQ, HL, and SND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCCO.
The table below shows SCCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCCO Latest Social Stream
View Full SCCO Social Stream
Latest SCCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOUTHERN COPPER CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCCO as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Southern Copper fair value estimate is US$66.88 Current share...
Southern Copper (SCCO) is poised to grow on the back of its copper reserves and solid growth projects. However, inflationary pressures will impact margins in the near term.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best zinc stocks to buy in 2023. If you want to skip our discussion on the zinc industry, go to the 5 Best Zinc Stocks to Buy in 2023. Zinc is the fourth most widely produced and used metal in the world, behind copper, […]
Southern Copper (NYSE:SCCO) sheds 6.0% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
When we invest, we're generally looking for stocks that outperform the market average. And the truth is, you can make...
Investing in country ETFs is an excellent tool for tactical asset allocation decisions.
SCCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|