Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO): Price and Financial Metrics
SCCO Stock Summary
- SCCO has a market capitalization of $33,875,439,640 -- more than approximately 93.86% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Southern Copper Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Southern Copper Corp is higher than it is for about 88.86% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Southern Copper Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WELL, IMO, XEL, OKE, and TEF.
- SCCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Southern Copper Corp's official web site, go to www.southerncoppercorp.com.
SCCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.97||52-week high||$44.82|
|Prev. close||$39.85||52-week low||$29.39|
|Day high||$39.07||Avg. volume||771,205|
|50-day MA||$40.57||Dividend yield||4.02%|
|200-day MA||$36.75||Market Cap||29.35B|
Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Company Bio
Southern Corporation engages in mining, exploring, smelting, and refining copper and other minerals in Peru, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, and Ecuador. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
SCCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Southern Copper Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Southern Copper Corp ranked in the 86st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Southern Copper Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 2.47 years comes in at 0.88%; that's greater than 91.04% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Southern Copper Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 23.66% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|