Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SCCO's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PEGA, NI, NWFL, CPB and VST.
SCCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SCCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 72.67% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southern Copper Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 60 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 93.48% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Southern Copper Corp's expected return of 72.67% is higher than 77.04% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Southern Copper Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 77.04% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Southern Copper Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 97.6% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
SCCO Dividend Chart
SCCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|