Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, SCCO's growth rate has been 0.28% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with SCCO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PEGA, NI, NWFL, CPB and VST.
SCCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Southern Copper Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.83% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southern Copper Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 48 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 94.25% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- The Southern Copper Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 95.32% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Southern Copper Corp, its beta is lower than just 23.57% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
SCCO Dividend Chart
SCCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|