Southern Copper Corporation (SCCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- SCCO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 87.74% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, SCCO has returned $1,237,000,000 US dollars -- more than 89.49% of public US dividend stocks.
- SCCO's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 117.55% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 93.48% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SCCO's price: LADR, ACU, ARCB, OFG and PGC.
SCCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of SCCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 33.02% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Southern Copper Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, SCCO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 80.51% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of -33.02%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 60.17% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Southern Copper Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 60.17% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- SCCO's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 79.65% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
SCCO Dividend Chart
SCCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|