Scholastic Corporation (SCHL): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 70.83, Scholastic Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.5% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Scholastic Corp is higher than it is for about merely 15.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 608.15%, Scholastic Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.2% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Scholastic Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WHLM, SPLP, TR, LIND, and SYKE.
- SCHL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Scholastic Corp's official web site, go to www.scholastic.com.
SCHL Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCHL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.18||52-week high||$45.80|
|Prev. close||$34.90||52-week low||$31.38|
|Day high||$35.24||Avg. volume||175,617|
|50-day MA||$36.46||Dividend yield||1.71%|
|200-day MA||$36.00||Market Cap||1.22B|
Scholastic Corporation (SCHL) Company Bio
Scholastic Corporation is a provider of print and digital instructional materials for pre-K to grade 12, and a producer of educational and entertaining children's media, including books and ebooks, print and technology-based learning materials and programs, classroom magazines and other products that, in combination, offer schools customized and comprehensive solutions to support children's learning both at school and at home. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in New York, New York.