Scholastic Corporation (SCHL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SCHL reports less variability in its cash flow than just 7.23999999999999% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SCHL has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.33%, higher than about just 2.54% stocks in our dividend set.
- SCHL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 96.45% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 92.99% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with SCHL's price: AMEH, DOV, DHIL, PIPR and SHEN.
SCHL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for SCHL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.36% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SCHL, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $696 million, SCHL is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 73.35% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, SCHL has a beta lower than 83.46% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, SCHL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 17.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SCHL Dividend Chart
SCHL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|