Scholastic Corporation (SCHL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: SCHL reports less variability in its cash flow than just 5.98999999999999% of dividend stocks in our set.
- SCHL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -40,400,000; for context, that's better than merely 0.8% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for SCHL has a compound average growth rate of 147.32%, which is higher than 95.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with SCHL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: EWBC, FWP, FCF, SASR and HMG.
SCHL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of SCHL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 11.98% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of SCHL, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $821 million, SCHL is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 80.31% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, SCHL has a beta lower than 82.63% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, SCHL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 18.4% of the dividend issuers in our set.
SCHL Dividend Chart
SCHL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|