Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCHN is 2.63 -- better than 80.9% of US stocks.
- SCHN's current price/earnings ratio is 59.85, which is higher than 83.04% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc has a higher such ratio than just 12.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCHN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSS, HUBG, ZYXI, GDOT, and NCBS.
- SCHN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.schnitzersteel.com.
SCHN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.99||52-week high||$42.19|
|Prev. close||$36.96||52-week low||$10.09|
|Day high||$39.09||Avg. volume||291,849|
|50-day MA||$33.67||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$23.72||Market Cap||1.06B|
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN) Company Bio
Schnitzer Steel recycles used and salvaged vehicles and is a manufacturer of finished steel products. The Company operates in three business segments: the Metals Recycling Business, the Auto Parts Business , and the Steel Manufacturing Business. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Portland, Oregon.
SCHN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCHN Latest Social Stream
View Full SCHN Social Stream
Latest SCHN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCHN as an investment opportunity.
Is (SCHN) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCHN), one of North America’s largest manufacturers and exporters of recycled metal products, has been recognized by Ethisphere, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices, as one of the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies. Schnitzer is one of this year’s 135 honorees spanning 22 countries and 47 industries. This is the seventh consecutive year in which Schnitzer has earned its
Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Tamara Adler Lundgren has been the CEO of Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SCHN ) since 2008, and this article...
SCHN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCHNWant to see what other sources are saying about Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc (SCHN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!