Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN): Price and Financial Metrics
SCHN Stock Summary
- SCHN's price/sales ratio is 0.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc comes in at -19.26%, a number that bests only 10.01% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SCHN comes in at 12.94% -- higher than that of 85.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Schnitzer Steel Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PETS, HBB, VC, LOB, and WDR.
- Visit SCHN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.schnitzersteel.com.
SCHN Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCHN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.79||52-week high||$27.47|
|Prev. close||$19.55||52-week low||$18.67|
|Day high||$19.55||Avg. volume||301,263|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||3.99%|
|200-day MA||$22.80||Market Cap||501.04M|
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. - (SCHN) Company Bio
Schnitzer Steel recycles used and salvaged vehicles and is a manufacturer of finished steel products. The Company operates in three business segments: the Metals Recycling Business, the Auto Parts Business , and the Steel Manufacturing Business. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Portland, Oregon.