Service Corporation International (SCI): Price and Financial Metrics
SCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.14||52-week high||$74.66|
|Prev. close||$56.57||52-week low||$56.08|
|Day high||$57.95||Avg. volume||962,544|
|50-day MA||$62.51||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$66.52||Market Cap||8.62B|
SCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where SCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SCI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SCI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of SERVICE CORP INTERNATIONAL's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For SCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.96% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of SERVICE CORP INTERNATIONAL's share price is greater than that of merely 7.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOVA, AZZ, TRN, CURO, and HTZ.
- Visit SCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sci-corp.com.
SCI Valuation Summary
- SCI's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 228.57% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCI.
SCI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.74%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.32%.
The table below shows SCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.48% of graded US stocks.
- SCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.271 -- ranking 42nd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UTI, ZVO, and BOXL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCI.
The table below shows SCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Service Corporation International (SCI) Company Bio
Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Funeral and Cemetery segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SCI Social Stream
Latest SCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SERVICE CORP INTERNATIONAL that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCI as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights The projected fair value for Service Corporation International is US$53.73 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow...
SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS WITH NATIONAL ALLIANCE FOR CHILDREN'S GRIEF FOR THIRD STRAIGHT YEAR
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), North America's largest provider of funeral, cemetery and cremation services, and its brand, Dignity Memorial®, is partnering with the National Alliance for Children's Grief (NACG) with a grant of $250,000 for the third consecutive year. Funds will be used for programs and initiatives, including new grief support materials, for caregivers of children who have lost a loved one to substance abuse.
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), the largest provider of deathcare products and services in North America, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in its quarterly cash dividend to twenty-nine cents per share of common stock. This quarterly cash dividend declared today represents a 7.4% increase from the previously declared quarterly dividend of twenty-seven cents per share of common stock per quarter. The quarterly cash dividend announced today is paya
SERVICE CORPORATION INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES SECOND QUARTER 2023 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND REVISES FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), the largest provider of deathcare products and services in North America, today reported results for the second quarter of 2023.
Service Corporation International Announces Schedule For Its Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI) announced it expects to issue a press release with financial results for the second quarter 2023 on Tuesday, August 1, 2023. A conference call will be hosted by SCI Management on Wednesday, August 2, 2023. Details of the conference call are as follows:
SCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Service Corp International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch