Service Corporation International (SCI): Price and Financial Metrics
SCI Stock Summary
- Service Corp International's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.26% of US equities in our set.
- For SCI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.01% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Service Corp International's share price is greater than that of only 4.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Service Corp International, a group of peers worth examining would be TRN, CLF, PBF, GGB, and CF.
- Visit SCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sci-corp.com.
SCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.53||52-week high||$52.74|
|Prev. close||$51.99||52-week low||$38.92|
|Day high||$52.74||Avg. volume||721,023|
|50-day MA||$47.41||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$46.08||Market Cap||9.50B|
Service Corporation International (SCI) Company Bio
Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Funeral and Cemetery segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Service Corp International ranked in the 39st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 46.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Service Corp International ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 73. Its equity weight surpasses that of 58.63% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Service Corp International's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|