Service Corporation International (SCI): Price and Financial Metrics
SCI Stock Summary
- Service Corp International's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.61% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Service Corp International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Service Corp International is higher than it is for about 97.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOVA, TRN, CF, MESA, and TDG.
- Visit SCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sci-corp.com.
SCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.50||52-week high||$54.67|
|Prev. close||$46.19||52-week low||$33.93|
|Day high||$47.60||Avg. volume||936,628|
|50-day MA||$50.16||Dividend yield||1.77%|
|200-day MA||$45.39||Market Cap||8.05B|
Service Corporation International (SCI) Company Bio
Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Funeral and Cemetery segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Service Corp International with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Service Corp International ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SCI, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 5.06; that's higher than 67.59% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Service Corp International's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 7.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SCI Social Stream
Latest SCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Corp International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCI as an investment opportunity.
Service Corporation International -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Service Corporation International
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Service Corporation InternationalGlobal Credit Research - 03 Mar 2021New York, March 03, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Service Corporation International and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 24 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic ...
Image source Service Corporation (SCI) is the largest funeral home/cemetery operator in North America. While the death care industry has benefited from 2020 and COVID, the industry is still poised to generate solid growth moving forward, barring anti-aging making serious headway. The funeral home/cemetery market is highly fragmented with estimates...
Service (SCI): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.13 beats by $0.22; GAAP EPS of $1.15.Revenue of $970M (+14.0% Y/Y) beats by $8.22M.Sees FY21 Adj. EPS at $2.50-$2.90 vs. $2.69 consensus.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / Service Corp. International (NYSE:SCI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Mitchells & Butlers expresses plans of an open offer to raise £350 million. The British pub operator secures an additional revolving loan facility.
SCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Service Corp International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!