Service Corporation International (SCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCI POWR Grades
- SCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.65% of US stocks.
- SCI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SCI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
SCI Stock Summary
- Service Corp International's stock had its IPO on July 23, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Service Corp International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Service Corp International is higher than it is for about 97.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Service Corp International, a group of peers worth examining would be MAA, TDG, TRN, PBF, and MESA.
- Visit SCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sci-corp.com.
SCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SCI's price/earnings ratio is 24.23% lower, now standing at 14.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
- SCI's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCI.
SCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.25%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.03%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.31%.
The table below shows SCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.48% of graded US stocks.
- SCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.271 -- ranking 42nd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UTI, ZVO, and BOXL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCI.
The table below shows SCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.04||52-week high||$72.07|
|Prev. close||$68.39||52-week low||$51.53|
|Day high||$69.42||Avg. volume||964,652|
|50-day MA||$67.61||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$65.08||Market Cap||10.96B|
Service Corporation International (SCI) Company Bio
Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Funeral and Cemetery segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SCI Social Stream
Latest SCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Corp International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCI as an investment opportunity.
Service Corporation International's ( NYSE:SCI ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.25 on 31st of March. This makes...
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), the largest provider of deathcare products and services in North America, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved an increase in its quarterly cash dividend to twenty-five cents per share of common stock. This quarterly cash dividend declared today represents a 9% increase from the previously declared quarterly dividend of twenty-three cents per share of common stock per quarter. The quarterly cash dividend announced today is payabl
Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc. Major companies in the death care services market include Service Corporation International, Dignity plc, Carriage Services, Inc. , StoneMor Partners L. P. , Fu Shou Yuan International Group, Northstar Memorial Group, LLC, Security National Financial Corporation and CVS Group Plc.
Service Corporation International (SCI) CEO Thomas Ryan on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
SCI earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2021.
SCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Service Corp International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch