Service Corporation International (SCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCI POWR Grades
- SCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SCI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SCI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Service Corp International's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Service Corp International is higher than it is for about 97.35% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Service Corp International's share price is greater than that of merely 4.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CF, TRN, SJI, GLPI, and TRMT.
- SCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Service Corp International's official web site, go to www.sci-corp.com.
SCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, SCI's price/sales ratio is 19.35% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, SCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.5.
- SCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCI.
SCI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 35.57%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.98%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 25.86%.
The table below shows SCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.62||52-week high||$63.67|
|Prev. close||$62.59||52-week low||$39.10|
|Day high||$63.67||Avg. volume||930,772|
|50-day MA||$54.99||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$51.35||Market Cap||10.70B|
Service Corporation International (SCI) Company Bio
Service Corporation International provides deathcare products and services in the United States and Canada. The company operates through Funeral and Cemetery segments. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Houston, Texas.
SCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Service Corp International. To summarize, we found that Service Corp International ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 36.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Service Corp International ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 6.58; that's higher than 63.64% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Service Corp International's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 8.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCI Latest Social Stream
View Full SCI Social Stream
Latest SCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Service Corp International that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCI as an investment opportunity.
Does Service Corp. (SCI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Service Corp. (SCI) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Service Corp. (SCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 39.39% and 17.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Service Corporation International Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results And Increases 2021 Guidance
Service Corporation International (NYSE: SCI), the largest provider of deathcare products and services in North America, today reported results for the second quarter of 2021.
Service Corp. (SCI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Service Corp International's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Service Corp International (SCI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch