Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCKT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,063,049, SOCKET MOBILE INC has a greater market value than only 6.02% of US stocks.
- SCKT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 136.59 -- higher than 80.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.02%, SOCKET MOBILE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, PTE, TTNP, AAOI, and MRIN.
- SCKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOCKET MOBILE INC's official web site, go to www.socketmobile.com.
SCKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SCKT's price/earnings ratio is 5.49% higher, now standing at 25.
- Over the past 243 months, SCKT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 30.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCKT.
SCKT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 254.26%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -29.56%.
The table below shows SCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 19th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FTNT, MNDT, and WYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCKT.
The table below shows SCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCKT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SCKT, see our SCKT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
SCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.94||52-week high||$4.75|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.00||Avg. volume||12,910|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||13.97M|
Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT) Company Bio
Socket Mobile, Inc. provides other hardware products. The Company wide range of scanners and identifications systems for retail, commercial, transportation, and health care sectors. Socket Mobile serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SCKT Social Stream
Latest SCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOCKET MOBILE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCKT as an investment opportunity.
Socket Mobile Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.012 (vs US$0.58 in FY 2021)
Socket Mobile ( NASDAQ:SCKT ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$21.2m (down 8.5% from FY 2021...
Socket Mobile Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 and Full Year Results
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced workplace productivity, today reported financial results that are determined in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States ("GAAP") for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2022.
Socket Mobile Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter 2022 and annual financial results at the close of the market on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Management will also host a conference call to discuss these results that will begin at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time).
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Socket Mobile, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SCKT) Stock Up Recently?
Socket Mobile's (NASDAQ:SCKT) stock is up by a considerable 26% over the past month. Given that stock prices are...
Socket Mobile Announces DuraSled Model for iPhone 14
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce the arrival of the DuraSled™ Bluetooth Barcode Scanners for the iPhone 14.
SCKT Price Returns
Continue Researching SCKTWant to do more research on Socket Mobile Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Socket Mobile Inc (SCKT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Socket Mobile Inc (SCKT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Socket Mobile Inc (SCKT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...