Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCKT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.98% of US stocks.
- SCKT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 106 days.
- SCKT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
SCKT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,927,193, Socket Mobile Inc has a greater market value than only 5.24% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.52, Socket Mobile Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.32% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Socket Mobile Inc is reporting a growth rate of -178.25%; that's higher than merely 10.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPNT, ACMR, MCHX, VREX, and CMBM.
- SCKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Socket Mobile Inc's official web site, go to www.socketmobile.com.
SCKT Valuation Summary
- SCKT's price/earnings ratio is 117.3; this is 200.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SCKT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCKT.
SCKT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -69.64%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -12.02%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -61.62%.
The table below shows SCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 19th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FTNT, MNDT, and WYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCKT.
The table below shows SCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$14.70|
|Prev. close||$2.97||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||58,223|
|50-day MA||$3.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.91||Market Cap||21.17M|
Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT) Company Bio
Socket Mobile, Inc. provides other hardware products. The Company wide range of scanners and identifications systems for retail, commercial, transportation, and health care sectors. Socket Mobile serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SCKT Social Stream
Latest SCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Socket Mobile Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCKT as an investment opportunity.
Socket Mobile press release (SCKT): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.48.Revenue of $6.1M (+29.8% Y/Y).Shares +10.45%.
No summary available.
NEWARK, Calif., Feb. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced workplace productivity, today reported financial results that are determined in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles…
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce the SocketCam family of software-based barcode scanners. The SocketCam C820 is the first member of the SocketCam family and turns any mobile device into a high-performance barcode scanner.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced that it will release its 2021 fourth quarter and annual financial results at the close of the market on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. Management will also host a conference call to discuss these results that will begin at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time).
SCKT Price Returns