Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCKT Stock Summary
- SCKT has a higher market value than only 5.09% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,493,550.
- SCKT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 140.77 -- higher than 84.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.02%, SOCKET MOBILE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACLS, PTE, JNPR, VIAV, and ARDX.
- Visit SCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.socketmobile.com.
SCKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SCKT's EV/EBIT ratio is 80.47% lower, now standing at 3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, SCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCKT.
SCKT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -75.23%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 254.26%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.34%.
The table below shows SCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 19th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FTNT, MNDT, and WYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCKT.
The table below shows SCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$5.25|
|Prev. close||$2.01||52-week low||$1.75|
|Day high||$2.13||Avg. volume||35,455|
|50-day MA||$2.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.98||Market Cap||15.34M|
Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT) Company Bio
Socket Mobile, Inc. provides other hardware products. The Company wide range of scanners and identifications systems for retail, commercial, transportation, and health care sectors. Socket Mobile serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SCKT Social Stream
Latest SCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOCKET MOBILE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCKT as an investment opportunity.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce that CaptureSDK now includes support for .NET MAUI.
FREMONT, Calif., Nov. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce that its CaptureSDK and entire line of barcode scanners and NFC readers/writers…
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce that its CaptureSDK and entire line of barcode scanners and NFC readers/writers have been fully tested and have achieved full compatibility with iPadOS 16.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:SCKT) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call October 27, 2022 17:00 ET Corporate Participants Kevin Mills - President and Chief Executive Officer Lynn Zhao -…
Gainers: Quanergy Systems (QNGY) +219%. Data I/O (DAIO) +24%
SCKT Price Returns