Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCKT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.91% of US stocks.
- SCKT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- SCKT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
SCKT Stock Summary
- Socket Mobile Inc's market capitalization of $47,923,743 is ahead of merely 7.21% of US-listed equities.
- SCKT's current price/earnings ratio is 116.96, which is higher than 93.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Socket Mobile Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Socket Mobile Inc are OPNT, NLST, WTT, BDR, and CMBM.
- Visit SCKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.socketmobile.com.
SCKT Valuation Summary
- SCKT's price/earnings ratio is 117.3; this is 200.77% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- SCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 30.4 over the prior 243 months.
- SCKT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCKT.
SCKT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -61.62%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.59%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -35.65%.
The table below shows SCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCKT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.08% of graded US stocks.
- SCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 18th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FEYE, FTNT, and HPQ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCKT.
The table below shows SCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.66||52-week high||$35.00|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||2,071,146|
|50-day MA||$6.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.16||Market Cap||47.78M|
Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT) Company Bio
Socket Mobile, Inc. provides other hardware products. The Company wide range of scanners and identifications systems for retail, commercial, transportation, and health care sectors. Socket Mobile serves clients worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SCKT Social Stream
Latest SCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Socket Mobile Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCKT as an investment opportunity.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce the release of an updated version of the SocketScan S740. The S740 now comes with a variety of versatile new features and performance enhancements.
Boston Beer (SAM) stock is falling on Friday and it has to do with the beverage company betting too hard on hard seltzer.
Socket Mobile (SCKT) stock is rocketing higher on Friday thanks to the company's earnings report for the second quarter of 2021.
Snap (SNAP) stock is heading higher on Wednesday after releasing a positive earnings report for the second quarter of 2021.
We're gearing up for one final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
SCKT Price Returns