Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT): Price and Financial Metrics
SCKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.37||52-week high||$2.48|
|Prev. close||$1.33||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||14,807|
|50-day MA||$1.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.48||Market Cap||10.03M|
SCKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCKT Stock Summary
- SCKT has a market capitalization of $7,982,552 -- more than approximately only 5.42% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SCKT has reported earnings growth of -138.12%, putting it ahead of merely 10.32% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SOCKET MOBILE INC comes in at -26.01%, a number that bests just 10.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOCKET MOBILE INC are GPRO, GTHX, AYRO, FKWL, and TTOO.
- SCKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SOCKET MOBILE INC's official web site, go to www.socketmobile.com.
SCKT Valuation Summary
- SCKT's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, SCKT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 45.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCKT.
SCKT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.31%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 254.26%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -29.56%.
The table below shows SCKT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCKT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCKT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.02% of graded US stocks.
- SCKT's asset turnover comes in at 1.057 -- ranking 19th of 83 Computers stocks.
- FTNT, MNDT, and WYY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCKT.
The table below shows SCKT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Socket Mobile, Inc. (SCKT) Company Bio
Socket Mobile, Inc. provides other hardware products. The Company wide range of scanners and identifications systems for retail, commercial, transportation, and health care sectors. Socket Mobile serves clients worldwide.
SCKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCKT Latest Social Stream
View Full SCKT Social Stream
Latest SCKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOCKET MOBILE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCKT as an investment opportunity.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCKT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Socket Mobile Inc. Q3 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Jen, and I will be your operator for today’s call. Before we begin, I’d like to remind everyone that this conference call may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning […]
Q3 2023 Socket Mobile Inc Earnings Call
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced workplace productivity, today reported financial results that are determined in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles in the United States ("GAAP") for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023.
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced that it will release its third quarter 2023 financial results at the close of the market on Friday, October 27, 2023. Management will also host a conference call to discuss these results that will begin at 5 p.m. Eastern Time (2 p.m. Pacific Time).
Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading provider of data capture and delivery solutions designed to enhance workplace productivity, is excited to announce the expansion of its DuraScan Wear™ line of wearable scanning solutions to enable 2D barcode scanning.
SCKT Price Returns