SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCPL POWR Grades
- SCPL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- SCPL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- SCPL ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
SCPL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCPL is 7.41 -- better than 95.59% of US stocks.
- SCPL's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,337.28 -- higher than 97.01% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- SciPlay Corp's stock had its IPO on May 3, 2019, making it an older stock than just 4.05% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SciPlay Corp are III, STAA, TREE, INFU, and MASI.
- Visit SCPL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sciplay.com.
SCPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.65||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$15.88||52-week low||$11.76|
|Day high||$16.14||Avg. volume||656,940|
|50-day MA||$16.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.71||Market Cap||1.98B|
SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL) Company Bio
SciPlay Corp. engages in the development and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms. It offers social casino games that include Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games which include Monopoly Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots. The company was founded on November 30, 2018 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
SCPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCPL Latest Social Stream
View Full SCPL Social Stream
Latest SCPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SciPlay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCPL as an investment opportunity.
Video game publisher Electronic Arts late Tuesday beat analyst expectations for its fiscal fourth quarter. But its earnings guidance for the current quarter and year ahead missed views.
Scientific Games' (SGMS) first-quarter 2021 results reflect steady growth in Lottery, SciPlay and Digital businesses, partially offset by decreased Gaming revenues.
Image source: The Motley Fool. SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ: SCPL)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 10, 2021, 9:15 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the SciPlay first-quarter 2021 earnings conference call.
The following slide deck was published by SciPlay Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
SciPlay (SCPL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -12.50% and 4.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SCPL Price Returns