SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCPL POWR Grades
- SCPL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- SCPL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- SCPL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
SCPL Stock Summary
- SCPL's current price/earnings ratio is 93.57, which is higher than 94.71% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SCIPLAY CORP is higher than it is for about only 5.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.59%, SCIPLAY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.71% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCIPLAY CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EXPE, CETX, NLS, ITI, and PLPC.
- SCPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCIPLAY CORP's official web site, go to www.sciplay.com.
SCPL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SCPL's EV/EBIT ratio is 305.82% higher, now standing at 76.7.
- SCPL's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCPL.
SCPL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCPL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.11% of graded US stocks.
- SCPL's asset turnover comes in at 1.038 -- ranking 123rd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SCPL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCPL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SCPL, see our SCPL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$18.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.94 (Hold)|
SCPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.62||52-week high||$18.17|
|Prev. close||$16.52||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$16.76||Avg. volume||399,504|
|50-day MA||$16.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.28||Market Cap||2.08B|
SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL) Company Bio
SciPlay Corp. engages in the development and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms. It offers social casino games that include Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games which include Monopoly Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots. The company was founded on November 30, 2018 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCPL Latest Social Stream
View Full SCPL Social Stream
Latest SCPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCIPLAY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCPL as an investment opportunity.
SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ:SCPL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ:SCPL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 2, 2023 Operator: Good morning and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the SciPlay Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in listen-only mode. Please be advised that today’s conference is being recorded. I’d like to hand the […]
Q4 2022 Sciplay Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Sciplay Corp Earnings Call
SciPlay (SCPL) Lags Q4 Earnings Estimates
SciPlay (SCPL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.03% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Casino Games Publisher SciPlay Comes Up Aces With Fourth-Quarter Report
Mobile video game publisher SciPlay beat Wall Street's target for sales in the fourth quarter and matched views on earnings.
SciPlay Reports Record Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022
LAS VEGAS, March 01, 2023--SciPlay Reports Fourth Quarter and FY 2022 Results
SCPL Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...