SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL): Price and Financial Metrics
SCPL Stock Summary
- SciPlay Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.25% of US listed stocks.
- SCPL's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than merely 3.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SciPlay Corp is higher than it is for about merely 6.47% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SciPlay Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IIN, ECOM, ICUI, ATRS, and TRUE.
- SCPL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SciPlay Corp's official web site, go to www.sciplay.com.
SCPL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCPL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.97||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$17.16||52-week low||$5.82|
|Day high||$17.08||Avg. volume||789,099|
|50-day MA||$17.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.15||Market Cap||2.02B|
SciPlay Corporation - (SCPL) Company Bio
SciPlay Corp. engages in the development and publishing of digital games on mobile and web platforms. It offers social casino games that include Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games which include Monopoly Slots, Bingo Showdown and 88 Fortunes Slots. The company was founded on November 30, 2018 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, NV.
SCPL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCPL Latest Social Stream
View Full SCPL Social Stream
Latest SCPL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SciPlay Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCPL as an investment opportunity.
SciPlay Corp. (SCPL) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 01, 2021 5:30 PM ET Company Participants James Bombassei – Investor Relations-Scientific Games Corporation Josh Wilson – Chief Executive Officer Mike Cody – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Alexia Quadrani – JPMorgan Matthew Thornton – Truist Securities Matthew Cost –...
Scientific Games' (SGMS) fourth-quarter 2020 results reflect decreased Gaming revenues due to coronavirus-induced restricted operations of casino operators globally.
Image source: The Motley Fool. SciPlay Corporation (NASDAQ: SCPL)Q4 2020 Earnings CallMar 01, 2021, 5:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the SciPlay fourth-quarter 2020 results conference call.
SciPlay (SCPL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -33.33% and 0.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SciPlay, a maker of casino video games for mobile and web platforms, late Monday beat Wall Street's sales target for the fourth quarter but came up short on earnings. SCPL stock fell late.
SCPL Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!