ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCSC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCSC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- SCSC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 58.85% of US stocks).
SCSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCSC is 4.36 -- better than 90.83% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, Scansource Inc has a higher such ratio than only 3.7% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Scansource Inc is reporting a growth rate of -135.05%; that's higher than merely 14.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BBSI, TBI, MG, IBP, and CULP.
- Visit SCSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scansource.com.
SCSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SCSC's price/sales ratio is 94.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SCSC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 64.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SCSC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCSC.
SCSC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -8.78%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.16%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -30.45%.
The table below shows SCSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCSC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.25% of graded US stocks.
- SCSC's asset turnover comes in at 1.914 -- ranking 40th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DLA, CHEF, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCSC.
The table below shows SCSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.58||52-week high||$40.83|
|Prev. close||$32.90||52-week low||$23.47|
|Day high||$33.54||Avg. volume||94,106|
|50-day MA||$34.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.10||Market Cap||835.71M|
ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Company Bio
ScanSource, Inc. operates as a wholesale distributor of specialty technology products in North America and internationally. It operates in two segments, Worldwide Barcode & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SCSC Social Stream
Latest SCSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scansource Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCSC as an investment opportunity.
Avery Dennison (AVY) gains from high packaging demand for essential products and investment in high-value products despite inflated material costs.
Lindsay's (LNN) Q1 results reflect strong irrigation equipment demand. However, inflated raw material costs and supply chain challenges continue to dent margin.
The autonomous tractor will be showcased at Deere's (DE) CES booth from January 5-8.
Sealed Air's (SEE) robust demand for automated equipment and sustainable packaging contributes to its share-price rally.
Greif (GEF) expects to utilize the sale proceeds for repayment of debt.
SCSC Price Returns