ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC): Price and Financial Metrics
SCSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.87||52-week high||$39.99|
|Prev. close||$29.30||52-week low||$25.75|
|Day high||$29.58||Avg. volume||100,812|
|50-day MA||$28.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.79||Market Cap||718.86M|
SCSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCSC POWR Grades
- SCSC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCSC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SCSC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 41.27% of US stocks).
SCSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCSC is 4.33 -- better than 88.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, SCANSOURCE INC has a higher such ratio than just 5.65% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of SCANSOURCE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 9.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCANSOURCE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FNKO, SNAX, BXC, HUBG, and MG.
- SCSC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCANSOURCE INC's official web site, go to www.scansource.com.
SCSC Valuation Summary
- SCSC's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 91.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SCSC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCSC.
SCSC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.54%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 140.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.44%.
The table below shows SCSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCSC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.25% of graded US stocks.
- SCSC's asset turnover comes in at 1.914 -- ranking 40th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DLA, CHEF, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCSC.
The table below shows SCSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCSC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SCSC, see our SCSC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.17 (Strong Buy)|
ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Company Bio
ScanSource, Inc. operates as a wholesale distributor of specialty technology products in North America and internationally. It operates in two segments, Worldwide Barcode & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SCSC Social Stream
Latest SCSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCANSOURCE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCSC as an investment opportunity.
ScanSource Provides Information on Cybersecurity Incident
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 16, 2023--ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading hybrid distributor connecting devices to the cloud, today announced that it was subject to a ransomware attack that has impacted some of its systems. Upon discovering the incident on May 14, 2023, the Company immediately launched an investigation and implemented its Incident Response Plan.
ScanSource (SCSC) Q3 Earnings Beat Estimates, Shares Gain
ScanSource (SCSC) witnesses a year-over-year improvement in third-quarter fiscal 2023 revenues, driven by growth in networking, security and barcoding. It expects net sales growth of 6.5% in fiscal 2023.
Are Investors Undervaluing ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ:SCSC) By 44%?
Key Insights ScanSource's estimated fair value is US$50.90 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity ScanSource is...
ScanSource (SCSC) Q3 Earnings and Revenues Top Estimates
ScanSource (SCSC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.49% and 0.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ScanSource Third Quarter Results Exceed Expectations
GREENVILLE, S.C., May 09, 2023--ScanSource, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading hybrid distributor connecting devices to the cloud, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2023.
SCSC Price Returns
Continue Researching SCSCWant to see what other sources are saying about Scansource Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Scansource Inc (SCSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Scansource Inc (SCSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Scansource Inc (SCSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...