ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCSC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCSC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- SCSC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
SCSC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCSC is 4.31 -- better than 90.59% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 79.72, Scansource Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.84% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, Scansource Inc has a higher such ratio than only 4.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Scansource Inc are CECE, MATW, CRWS, TACO, and ODP.
- Visit SCSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scansource.com.
SCSC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, SCSC's price/sales ratio is 94.5% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, SCSC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 64.6.
- Over the past 243 months, SCSC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCSC.
SCSC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.75%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1843.9%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.13%.
The table below shows SCSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCSC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCSC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.99% of graded US stocks.
- SCSC's asset turnover comes in at 1.914 -- ranking 41st of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- DLA, SCHN, and PFGC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCSC.
The table below shows SCSC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.75||52-week high||$38.49|
|Prev. close||$33.92||52-week low||$18.46|
|Day high||$34.43||Avg. volume||97,783|
|50-day MA||$30.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.30||Market Cap||860.59M|
ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Company Bio
ScanSource, Inc. operates as a wholesale distributor of specialty technology products in North America and internationally. It operates in two segments, Worldwide Barcode & Security and Worldwide Communications & Services. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCSC Latest Social Stream
View Full SCSC Social Stream
Latest SCSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Scansource Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCSC as an investment opportunity.
ScanSource, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:SCSC) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that ScanSource's (NASDAQ:SCSC) stock increased significantly by 20% over the past...
KFY, SCSC, FCFS, and KMX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on September 13, 2021
DSKE, HNGR, SCSC, TTMI, and CC have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on September 13, 2021.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, ScanSource (SCSC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
ScanSource (SCSC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
SCSC Price Returns