Sculptor Capital Management, Inc. (SCU): Price and Financial Metrics
SCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.72||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$12.75||52-week low||$7.93|
|Day high||$12.77||Avg. volume||245,566|
|50-day MA||$12.20||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$10.08||Market Cap||797.10M|
SCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCU POWR Grades
- SCU scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.5% of US stocks.
- SCU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 70 days.
- SCU ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
SCU Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCU is -8.4 -- better than merely 1.92% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -35.12 for SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC; that's greater than it is for just 0.7% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC comes in at -28.26%, a number that bests just 9.62% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GRPN, BW, JOAN, SUP, and MKTW.
- SCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC's official web site, go to www.sculptor.com.
SCU Valuation Summary
- SCU's price/earnings ratio is -49.1; this is 616.84% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- SCU's price/sales ratio has moved down 8 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCU.
SCU Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 19.53%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -23.26%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -59.2%.
The table below shows SCU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.86% of graded US stocks.
- SCU's asset turnover comes in at 0.748 -- ranking 26th of 443 Trading stocks.
- NYC, AVB, and SUNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCU.
The table below shows SCU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Sculptor Capital Management, Inc. (SCU) Company Bio
Sculptor Capital Management, Inc. operates as a global alternative asset management firm. The Company providing investment products in a range of areas including multi-strategy, credit, and real estate. Sculptor Capital Management serves clients worldwide.
SCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCU Latest Social Stream
View Full SCU Social Stream
Latest SCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCULPTOR CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCU as an investment opportunity.
New York-based Rithm Capital announced on Friday it completed the acquisition of Sculptor Capital Management for $719.8 million.
(Bloomberg) -- Rithm Capital Corp. finally completed a deal to buy struggling asset manager Sculptor Capital Management Inc., dashing the ambitions of a hedge fund founder and handing a 35% gain to shareholders.Most Read from BloombergAston Martin Owner Lawrence Stroll Sells F1 Team Stake at £1 Billion ValuationBacklash Spreads Over Musk’s Endorsement of Antisemitic PostAltman Ousted From OpenAI, Board Says It Lost ConfidenceHamas Mastermind Who Tricked Israel Is Top Target in Gaza TunnelsApple
Also in today’s newsletter, Mars pays extragalactic premium for Hotel Chocolat and Blackstone seeks new financing options
(Bloomberg) -- Brigade Capital Management, Capital Research and Management Co. and Sculptor Capital are among now-bankrupt WeWork Inc.’s biggest creditors, court papers show. Most Read from BloombergAston Martin Owner Lawrence Stroll Sells F1 Team Stake at £1 Billion ValuationHamas Mastermind Who Tricked Israel Is Top Target in Gaza TunnelsApple Plans to Make It Easier to Text Between iPhones and Androids‘Fed-Friendly’ Data Lift Bonds as S&P 500 Wavers: Markets WrapApple’s Effort to Replace Qual
Shareholders of Sculptor Capital Management are poised to approve a $720mn buyout by Rithm Capital, ending an unusually contentious fight for the once high-flying hedge fund valued at $12bn when it went public in 2007. The shareholder vote scheduled on Thursday comes a year after Sculptor, formerly known as Och-Ziff Capital Management, launched a sale process intended to ease tensions between its billionaire founder Daniel Och and chief executive Jimmy Levin, a one-time Och protégé. Sculptor’s board in July agreed to sell the hedge fund to Rithm at $11.15 a share.
SCU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|