SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCWX POWR Grades
- SCWX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCWX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SCWX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
SCWX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for SecureWorks Corp is higher than 92.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SecureWorks Corp is higher than it is for about merely 9.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SecureWorks Corp comes in at -4.6%, a number that bests only 13.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SecureWorks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NURO, RNLX, EYPT, ATEN, and NTGR.
- Visit SCWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Valuation Summary
- SCWX's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 39.45% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 65 months, SCWX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 72.3.
- SCWX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 65 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCWX.
SCWX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCWX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.17% of graded US stocks.
- SCWX's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 297th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OOMA, CRM, and CRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCWX.
The table below shows SCWX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.65||52-week high||$26.89|
|Prev. close||$10.41||52-week low||$9.93|
|Day high||$11.02||Avg. volume||143,447|
|50-day MA||$12.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.42||Market Cap||899.65M|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCWX Social Stream
Latest SCWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SecureWorks Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCWX as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Davy Global Fund Management Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Alphabet Inc, SentinelOne Inc, SentinelOne Inc, Mandiant Inc, Mantech International Corp, sells Alphabet Inc, , , Amazon.com Inc, Apple Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Davy Global Fund Management Ltd.
The following slide deck was published by SecureWorks Corp. in conjunction with this event....
Needham analyst Mike Cikos maintained a Hold rating on SecureWorks (SCWX – Research Report) today. The company's shares closed last Friday at $14.99, close to its 52-week low of $12.78. According to TipRanks.com, Cikos is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 1.1% and a 25.0% success rate. Cikos covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Ping Identity Holding, Tenable Holdings, and Cognyte Software. SecureWorks has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $16.17. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $26.89 and a one-year low of $12.78. Currently, SecureWorks has an average volume of 131.8K.
It hasn't been the best quarter for SecureWorks Corp. ( NASDAQ:SCWX ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen...
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX), a global leader in cybersecurity, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Needham Virtual Growth Conference on January 14, 2022 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
SCWX Price Returns