SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCWX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCWX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCWX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- SCWX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
SCWX Stock Summary
- For SCWX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.59% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.9%, SECUREWORKS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.97% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for SECUREWORKS CORP comes in at -12.99%, a number that bests merely 11.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SECUREWORKS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IBIO, PEAR, SQL, AYRO, and DZSI.
- SCWX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SECUREWORKS CORP's official web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Valuation Summary
- SCWX's price/earnings ratio is -9.5; this is 138.93% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 80 months, SCWX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCWX.
SCWX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.61%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 26.14%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -63.92%.
The table below shows SCWX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCWX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCWX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.17% of graded US stocks.
- SCWX's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 297th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OOMA, CRM, and CRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCWX.
The table below shows SCWX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.68||52-week high||$17.67|
|Prev. close||$6.91||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$6.86||Avg. volume||110,569|
|50-day MA||$7.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.38||Market Cap||567.60M|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCWX Social Stream
Latest SCWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SECUREWORKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCWX as an investment opportunity.
SecureWorks (NASDAQ:SCWX) shareholders have endured a 58% loss from investing in the stock a year ago
The nature of investing is that you win some, and you lose some. And there's no doubt that SecureWorks Corp...
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX), a global leader in cybersecurity, today announced an important next step in the evolution of its Global Partner Program, furthering Secureworks mission of securing human progress. Effective December 1, 2022, all new Secureworks Taegis™ business in North America will be sold in collaboration with partners. The move to a Partner First strategy is expected to accelerate Secureworks market share and signals a significant milestone in Secureworks transformation from MSSP
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) today announced that it plans to release its third quarter fiscal 2023 financial results on Thursday, December 1, 2022, before the open of regular U.S. stock market trading hours.
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX), a global leader in cybersecurity, today announced that its extended detection and response (XDR) platform Taegis™ will be generally available in Japan from November 1, 2022. Secureworks Taegis XDR and Taegis ManagedXDR will enable organizations in Japan to augment their overall cybersecurity posture and reduce cyber risk. Taegis' open, interoperable technology architecture enables an integrated and more advanced approach to cybersecurity as companies face a relentles
Secureworks State of the Threat Report 2022: 52% of ransomware incidents over the past year started with compromise of unpatched remote services
Secureworks® (NASDAQ:SCWX), published its annual State of the Threat Report today, revealing that the exploitation in remote services has become the primary initial access vector (IAV) in ransomware attacks over the past year, accounting for 52% of ransomware incidents analyzed by Secureworks over the period (overtaking credentials-based attacks from 2021). Alongside this, there has also been a 150% rise in the use of infostealers, making them a key precursor to ransomware. Both these factors ke
SCWX Price Returns