SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCWX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 137.35, SecureWorks Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.08% of US stocks.
- SCWX's went public 5 years ago, making it older than just 17.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SecureWorks Corp is higher than it is for about just 9.18% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SecureWorks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OSUR, AVGR, RDWR, BCOV, and PAR.
- Visit SCWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.24||52-week high||$16.31|
|Prev. close||$13.43||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$13.49||Avg. volume||77,751|
|50-day MA||$14.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||1.10B|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
SCWX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for SecureWorks Corp. To summarize, we found that SecureWorks Corp ranked in the 90th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1134% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of SecureWorks Corp, consider:
- In the past 2.55 years, SecureWorks Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.04%; that's better than 85.56% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 10.49% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- SCWX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SCWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCWX Social Stream
Latest SCWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SecureWorks Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCWX as an investment opportunity.
Photo by da-kuk/E+ via Getty Images I am neutral on SecureWorks' (SCWX) valuation due to the balanced blend of positive and negative factors that will impact valuation in the short and long term. These include: A shifting business model which has been met with execution risk concerns The huge investment...
Secureworks Global Partner Program Honored With 5-Star Rating in the 2021 CRN® Partner Program Guide
Global channel program empowers partner community to combat cyberthreats at scale with Secureworks Taegis™ XDRATLANTA, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Secureworks® (NASDAQ:SCWX), a global leader in cybersecurity, today announced its Global Partner Program is recognized by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2021 Partner Program Guide. The 5-Star rating is awarded to an exclusive group of companies that offer solution providers the best of the best, going above and beyond in their partner programs. Secureworks Global Partner Program enables partners to deliver solutions and services on the Secureworks Taegis™ cloud native security analytics platform to create additional revenue streams and service offerings to protect customer growth while battling formidable adversaries toge...
Barclays Stick to Their Sell Rating for SecureWorks Corp
SecureWorks Corp. (NASDAQ: SCWX) Q4 2021 earnings call dated Mar. 11, 2021 Corporate Participants: Paul Parrish — Chief Financial Officer Michael R. Cote — Chief Executive Officer Wendy Thomas — President of Customer Success Analysts: Saket […] The post SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Q4 2021 Earnings Call first appeared on AlphaStreet .
Suspected Chinese spies exploited popular enterprise software built by SolarWinds in a hacking operation last year, Dell-owned Secureworks said Monday, a conclusion that builds on the notion that Russian hackers also leveraged SolarWinds technology. The suspected Chinese attackers had access to an unnamed private sector organization as early as 2018. Upon being evicted by incident responders, the hackers broke back into the organization in November 2020 by exploiting SolarWinds software, according to Secureworks. The findings underscore the premium that multiple sets of foreign operatives have apparently put on accessing valuable organizational data held by the SolarWinds Orion network monitoring software. The disclosure comes as U.S. organizations are also coping with another suspected...
SCWX Price Returns
Continue Researching SCWXWant to see what other sources are saying about SecureWorks Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!