SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.82||52-week high||$10.06|
|Prev. close||$5.98||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$6.00||Avg. volume||52,520|
|50-day MA||$5.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.23||Market Cap||501.89M|
SCWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCWX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCWX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCWX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- SCWX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
SCWX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SECUREWORKS CORP is higher than it is for about merely 7.24% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.24%, SECUREWORKS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.59% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SCWX has reported earnings growth of 87.1%, putting it ahead of 87.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SECUREWORKS CORP are DIOD, RNLX, LAW, MDRX, and INTZ.
- Visit SCWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Valuation Summary
- SCWX's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 92 months, SCWX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCWX.
SCWX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.89%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.11%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.64%.
The table below shows SCWX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCWX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCWX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.17% of graded US stocks.
- SCWX's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 297th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OOMA, CRM, and CRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCWX.
The table below shows SCWX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
SCWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCWX Social Stream
Latest SCWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SECUREWORKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCWX as an investment opportunity.
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) today announced that it plans to release its third quarter fiscal 2024 financial results on Thursday, December 7, 2023, before the open of regular U.S. stock market trading hours.
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But along the way some stocks are going to perform badly. To...
SecureWorks (SCWX) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Ransomware is being deployed within one day of initial access in more than 50% of engagements, says Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) Counter Threat Unit™ (CTU™). In just 12 months the median dwell time identified in the annual Secureworks State of the Threat Report has freefallen from 4.5 days to less than one day. In 10% of cases, ransomware was even deployed within five hours of initial access.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in SecureWorks Corp.'s ( NASDAQ:SCWX ) during the past 12 months. That...
SCWX Price Returns