SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SCWX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where SCWX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCWX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- SCWX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.85% of US stocks).
SCWX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SECUREWORKS CORP is higher than it is for about only 8.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.9%, SECUREWORKS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, SCWX has reported earnings growth of 113.99%, putting it ahead of 87.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SECUREWORKS CORP are IBIO, NATI, AMST, MDRX, and EMKR.
- Visit SCWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Valuation Summary
- SCWX's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 41.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- SCWX's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCWX.
SCWX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.89%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.11%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.64%.
The table below shows SCWX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCWX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCWX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.17% of graded US stocks.
- SCWX's asset turnover comes in at 0.547 -- ranking 297th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OOMA, CRM, and CRL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCWX.
The table below shows SCWX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCWX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SCWX, see our SCWX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$15.86||Average Broker Recommendation||2.36 (Moderate Sell)|
SCWX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$14.02|
|Prev. close||$8.19||52-week low||$5.28|
|Day high||$8.26||Avg. volume||45,763|
|50-day MA||$7.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.43||Market Cap||696.67M|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCWX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCWX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCWX Social Stream
Latest SCWX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SECUREWORKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCWX as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2023 SecureWorks Corp Earnings Call
Q4 2023 SecureWorks Corp Earnings Call
SecureWorks Expects Path To Profitability In FY25, Clocks 10% Revenue Decline In Q4
SecureWorks Corp (NASDAQ: SCWX) reported a fourth-quarter FY23 revenue decline of 9.8% year-on-year to $115.34 million, beating the consensus of $109.62 million. SecureWorks Taegis posted $261 million in annual recurring revenue (ARR) and added 400 customers. Taegis ARR grew 58% Y/Y and revenue 106% Y/Y. Segments: Subscription revenue declined 8% Y/Y to $91.5 million. Professional Services revenue decreased by 16.2% Y/Y to $23.8 million. The non-GAAP gross margin was flattish at 63.9%. Non-GAAP
SecureWorks (SCWX) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
SecureWorks (SCWX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 37.04% and 6.76%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SecureWorks: Fiscal Q4 Earnings Snapshot
ATLANTA (AP) — SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) on Thursday reported a loss of $40 million in its fiscal fourth quarter. On a per-share basis, the Atlanta-based company said it had a loss of 47 cents. For the current quarter ending in April, SecureWorks expects its results to range from a loss of 33 cents per share to a loss of 31 cents per share.
Secureworks Reports 120% Growth in Annual Taegis Revenue to $188 Million in Connection with Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2023 Results
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX), a global leader in cybersecurity, today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year, which ended on February 3, 2023.
SCWX Price Returns
Continue Researching SCWXWant to see what other sources are saying about SecureWorks Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
SecureWorks Corp (SCWX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
SecureWorks Corp (SCWX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
SecureWorks Corp (SCWX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...