SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCWX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 172.35, SecureWorks Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.78% of US stocks.
- SecureWorks Corp's stock had its IPO on April 22, 2016, making it an older stock than just 12.75% of US equities in our set.
- For SCWX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.16% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SecureWorks Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AQST, PLT, AMOT, SYNC, and SPCB.
- Visit SCWX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.secureworks.com.
SCWX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCWX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$24.91|
|Prev. close||$16.43||52-week low||$10.37|
|Day high||$16.44||Avg. volume||151,944|
|50-day MA||$14.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.98||Market Cap||1.31B|
SecureWorks Corp. - (SCWX) Company Bio
SecureWorks Corporation provides information security services to help organizations worldwide to protect their IT assets, comply with regulations, and reduce security costs. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.