L.S. Starrett Company (The) (SCX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$12.60|
|Prev. close||$10.45||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$10.70||Avg. volume||19,293|
|50-day MA||$10.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.22||Market Cap||77.23M|
SCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SCX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 69 days.
- SCX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 68.27% of US stocks).
SCX Stock Summary
- SCX's went public 35.42 years ago, making it older than 90.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.33%, STARRETT L S CO's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.52% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SCX comes in at 20.39% -- higher than that of 90.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to STARRETT L S CO, a group of peers worth examining would be GCO, ZYXI, PRDO, BBW, and HNI.
- Visit SCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.starrett.com.
SCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, SCX's price/earnings ratio is 74.86% lower, now standing at 4.6.
- SCX's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 195 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCX.
SCX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 129.58%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 168.98%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -40.13%.
The table below shows SCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
L.S. Starrett Company (The) (SCX) Company Bio
The L.S. Starrett Company, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells industrial, professional, and consumer measuring and cutting tools, and related products in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand. The company's products include precision tools, electronic gages, gage blocks, optical vision and laser measuring equipment, custom engineered granite solutions, squares, band saw blades, hole saws, hacksaw blades, jig saw blades, and reciprocating saw blades, as well as M1 lubricant and precision ground flat stock products. It also provides measuring tools, such as micrometers, vernier calipers, height gages, depth gages, electronic gages, dial indicators, steel rules, and combination squares, as well as custom and non-contact gaging. In addition, the company offers hand tools for measuring, marking, and layout that include tapes, levels, chalk lines, and other products for building trades, and construction and retail trades. Further, it provides carbide tipped products for cutting ferrous materials, and non-ferrous metals and castings. The company primarily distributes its precision hand tools, and saw and construction products through distributors or resellers. It serves the metalworking, aerospace, medical, oil and gas, machinery, government, equipment, and automotive markets; marine and farm equipment shops, and do-it-yourselfers; and tradesmen, which comprise builders, carpenters, plumbers, and electricians. The L.S. Starrett Company was founded in 1880 and is headquartered in Athol, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
SCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCX Social Stream
Latest SCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about STARRETT L S CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCX as an investment opportunity.
Investing in L.S. Starrett (NYSE:SCX) three years ago would have delivered you a 232% gain
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
Are Robust Financials Driving The Recent Rally In The L.S. Starrett Company's (NYSE:SCX) Stock?
Most readers would already be aware that L.S. Starrett's (NYSE:SCX) stock increased significantly by 58% over the past...
L.S. Starrett Second Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.42 (vs US$0.35 in 2Q 2022)
L.S. Starrett ( NYSE:SCX ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$66.8m (up 8.9% from 2Q 2022...
The L.S. Starrett Company Announces Fiscal 2023 Second Quarter Results
ATHOL, Mass., February 06, 2023--The L.S. Starrett Company (NYSE: SCX) ("Starrett" or "the Company") a global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of precision measuring tools, cutting tools and equipment, and high-end metrology solutions for industrial, professional, and consumer markets, today announced operating results for the quarter ended December 31, 2022.
L.S. Starrett (NYSE:SCX) Shareholders Will Want The ROCE Trajectory To Continue
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
SCX Price Returns
Continue Researching SCXWant to see what other sources are saying about Starrett L S Co's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Starrett L S Co (SCX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Starrett L S Co (SCX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Starrett L S Co (SCX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...