SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCYX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for SCYX is 0.02 -- better than just 8.56% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Scynexis Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- SCYX's price/sales ratio is 302.03; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.07% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Scynexis Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRNX, QURE, CLSD, FIXX, and RETA.
- Visit SCYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scynexis.com.
SCYX Stock Price Chart More Charts
SCYX Price/Volume Stats
SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX) Company Bio
SCYNEXIS, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes novel anti-infectives to address unmet therapeutic needs. Its lead product candidate includes SCY-078, which is in Phase I clinical trials of the intravenous formulation; Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of invasive candida infections; and Phase II clinical trials for unmet medical needs, such as vulvovaginal candidiasis. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.