SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX): Price and Financial Metrics
SCYX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$3.87|
|Prev. close||$2.28||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||836,605|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||81.04M|
SCYX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SCYX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where SCYX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.94% of US stocks.
- SCYX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- SCYX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 3.64% of US stocks).
SCYX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.77, SCYNEXIS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 2.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.39%, SCYNEXIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SCYX's revenue has grown 4,244.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SCYNEXIS INC are PSTV, TRVN, KTTA, XCUR, and ARDX.
- Visit SCYX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.scynexis.com.
SCYX Valuation Summary
- SCYX's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 52.63% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 114 months, SCYX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SCYX.
SCYX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -36.6%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.14%.
The table below shows SCYX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SCYX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SCYX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.3% of graded US stocks.
- SCYX's asset turnover comes in at 0.134 -- ranking 232nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ACER, QURE, and MNOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SCYX.
The table below shows SCYX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SCYNEXIS, Inc. (SCYX) Company Bio
SCYNEXIS, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes novel anti-infectives to address unmet therapeutic needs. Its lead product candidate includes SCY-078, which is in Phase I clinical trials of the intravenous formulation; Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of invasive candida infections; and Phase II clinical trials for unmet medical needs, such as vulvovaginal candidiasis. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey.
SCYX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SCYX Latest Social Stream
View Full SCYX Social Stream
Latest SCYX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SCYNEXIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SCYX as an investment opportunity.
SCYNEXIS Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of BREXAFEMME® (ibrexafungerp tablets) due to potential for cross contamination with a non-antibacterial ß-lactam drug substance
BREXAFEMME Carton BREXAFEMME Blister Pack JERSEY CITY, N.J., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SCYNEXIS, Inc. is conducting a voluntary nationwide recall of 2 lots of BREXAFEMME® (ibrexafungerp tablets) to the consumer level in the US market due to potential cross contamination with a non-antibacterial ß-lactam drug substance in the ibrexafungerp citrate used to manufacture the BREXAFEMME® tablets. During a review of manufacturing equipment and cleaning activities at a supplier, SCYNEXIS was ma
Verve Therapeutics (VERV) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Scynexis said on Monday it would voluntarily recall its antifungal pill, which it has licensed to GSK, due to risk of cross-contamination with a potential allergy-inducing compound, sending the drugmaker's shares tumbling over 30%. The drugmaker said it became aware substances used to make drugs that contain beta-lactam are manufactured using equipment also used to make its treatment, called Brexafemme. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration's guidelines require companies to segregate the manufacturing of beta-lactam compounds from other drugs because they may trigger hypersensitivity or an allergic reaction in some people.
PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
SCYNEXIS' (NASDAQ:SCYX) stock is up by a considerable 18% over the past three months. As most would know, fundamentals...
SCYX Price Returns