SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.6% of US stocks.
- SD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- SD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
SD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sandridge Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.04% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.52%, Sandridge Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.61% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SD's revenue has grown -53.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.01% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RLGT, TRT, NUS, HZO, and GCO.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandridge Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SD's EV/EBIT ratio is 103.95% lower, now standing at -0.7.
- SD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 58 months.
- Over the past 58 months, SD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SD.
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$6.66|
|Prev. close||$6.05||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$6.08||Avg. volume||451,845|
|50-day MA||$5.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.32||Market Cap||208.09M|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
SD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sandridge Energy Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 224.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for SD, they are:
- Sandridge Energy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -162.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.17% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Sandridge Energy Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 13.16% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandridge Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
dszc/E+ via Getty Images SandRidge Energy (SD) says President and CEO Carl Giesler, Jr. has resigned effective July 16 to pursue another career opportunity. The SandRidge board selects current Senior VP and COO Grayson Pranin as the company's new President, CEO and COO. Pranin has served in various engineering, operational...
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Announces Resignation of Carl Giesler and Appointment of Grayson Pranin to President and Chief Executive Officer
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE: SD) today announced that Carl Giesler, Jr. has resigned as Chief Executive Officer, President and a member of the Board of Directors for the Company (the "Board") in order to pursue another career opportunity. Mr. Giesler's resignation will be effective July 16, 2021, and is not the result of any disagreement with the Company or any matter relating to the Company's operations, policies or practices.
The big shareholder groups in SandRidge Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:SD ) have power over the company. Large companies usually...
SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD) traded at a new 52-week high today of $6.65. So far today SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD) traded at a new 52-week high today of $6.65. So far today The post SandRidge Energy Inc.: The Winning Streak Continues (SD) appeared first on Oil & Gas 360 .
SD Price Returns