SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.47% of US stocks.
- SD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- SD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.38, SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 8.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For SD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.51% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that SD's revenue has grown 74.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LBRT, MXC, ML, AINC, and CVLG.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SD's EV/EBIT ratio is 71.29% lower, now standing at 2.9.
- Over the past 74 months, SD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SD.
SD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.35% of graded US stocks.
- SD's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 57th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- APA, CPE, and EQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SD.
The table below shows SD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.25||52-week high||$29.28|
|Prev. close||$20.39||52-week low||$9.07|
|Day high||$20.71||Avg. volume||875,813|
|50-day MA||$18.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.21||Market Cap||746.58M|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
The share price of SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD) fell to $19.38 per share on Wednesday from $21.40. While SandRidge Energy Inc. has underperformed by -9.44%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, SD rose by 36.67%, with highs and lows ranging from $29.28 to $9.07, […]
SandRidge resumes oil production growth after years of declines. Find out why SD still offers substantial commodity price upside at a discount to peers.
SandRidge now has $241 million in cash that it can potentially utilize to purchase PDP assets. Click here to find out why SD is a Buy.
In last trading session, SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD) saw 1.01 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 2.37. Company’s recent per share price level of $18.50 trading at -$0.11 or -0.59% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $684.50M. That closing price of SD’s stock is … SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD): Buy, Sell Or Hold At $18.50? Read More »
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:SD) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 03, 2022 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Scott Prestridge - Director, Finance and Investor Relations Grayson…
SD Price Returns