SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.47||52-week high||$18.58|
|Prev. close||$13.39||52-week low||$12.62|
|Day high||$13.48||Avg. volume||440,967|
|50-day MA||$15.08||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$15.13||Market Cap||499.62M|
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where SD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.34% of US stocks.
- SD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- SD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.16, SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.6% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about only 0.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SD's revenue has grown -32.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 8.67% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GRWG, HCC, DMLP, TEO, and MXC.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SD's price/earnings ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 3.3.
- SD's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SD.
SD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.35% of graded US stocks.
- SD's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 57th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- APA, CPE, and EQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SD.
The table below shows SD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SANDRIDGE ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
Q3 2023 SandRidge Energy Inc Earnings Call
Company sees net income of $18.7 million, adjusted EBITDA of $22.6 million, and free cash flow of $24.2 million for Q3
SANDRIDGE ENERGY, INC. ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL AND OPERATING RESULTS FOR THE THREE AND NINE-MONTH PERIODS ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2023, DECLARES $0.10 PER SHARE CASH DIVIDEND, AND PROVIDES CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE: SD) today announced financial and operational results for the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2023.
With 58% ownership of the shares, SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:SD) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in SandRidge Energy implies that they have significant influence over...
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. But when you hold the...
SD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|