SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
SD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sandridge Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.22%, Sandridge Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.51% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Sandridge Energy Inc comes in at -56.91%, a number that bests merely 4.83% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERF, REI, PVAC, HTLD, and SNDR.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandridge Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.78||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$3.81||Avg. volume||494,074|
|50-day MA||$4.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.88||Market Cap||134.06M|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
SD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for SD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Sandridge Energy Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Sandridge Energy Inc, consider:
- Sandridge Energy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -138.14. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 1.38% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Sandridge Energy Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 16.29% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandridge Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. Reports Financial and Operational Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020
OKLAHOMA CITY , March 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE: SD ) today announced financial and operational results for the quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020. Results and highlights during the full year 2020: Decreased net debt 1 by $55.4 million to a net cash position of $2.1 million compared to a net debt position of $53.2 million at the end of the prior year Generated Adjusted EBITDA of $53.4 million compared to $134.8 million in the prior year Produced 23.8 MBoed compared to 32.8 MBoed in the prior year Incurred a net loss of $277.4 million , or $7.77 per share, driven largely by lower commodity prices and a non-cash ceiling test write down. Adjusted net loss was $7.2 million , or $0.20 per share Decreased G&A by $16.7 mill...
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE:SD) today announced the closing of the previously announced divestiture of its North Park Basin assets in Colorado for $47 million in cash, subject to customary effective-date…
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Calyxt, Homology Medicines, Arvinas and SandRidge Energy are five top stock gainers for Monday.
OKLAHOMA CITY, Dec. 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (the "Company" or "SandRidge") (NYSE:SD) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement for the sale of its North Park Basin assets ("NPB"). The consideration is $47 million in cash subject to customary…
SD Price Returns
Continue Researching SDWant to do more research on Sandridge Energy Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!