SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where SD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- SD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
SD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Sandridge Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Sandridge Energy Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Sandridge Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Sandridge Energy Inc are RBCN, ASLE, BRN, HIMS, and WNS.
- SD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Sandridge Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.sandridgeenergy.com.
SD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, SD's EV/EBIT ratio is 377.13% higher, now standing at 86.6.
- SD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, SD's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SD.
SD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.35% of graded US stocks.
- SD's asset turnover comes in at 0.456 -- ranking 57th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- APA, CPE, and EQT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SD.
The table below shows SD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.67||52-week high||$29.28|
|Prev. close||$15.99||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$16.51||Avg. volume||996,213|
|50-day MA||$20.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.72||Market Cap||575.50M|
SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD) Company Bio
SandRidge Energy, Inc., an energy company, engages in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily in the area of Mid-Continent in Oklahoma and Kansas. The company is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Most Popular Stories View All
SD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SD Latest Social Stream
View Full SD Social Stream
Latest SD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Sandridge Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SD as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls SandRidge Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:SD ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of...
Ingalls & Snyder LLC decreased its holdings in shares of SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:SD) by 66.7% during the third quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 17,483 shares of the oil and natural gas companys stock after selling 35,000 shares during the period. Ingalls & Snyder LLCs holdings in SandRidge Energy were worth $227,000 at 
Edge Capital Group LLC purchased a new position in shares of SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE:SD) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm purchased 10,000 shares of the oil and natural gas companys stock, valued at approximately $130,000. A number of other 
SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE:SD)s traded shares stood at 0.33 million during the last session, with the companys beta value hitting 2.92. At the close of trading, the stocks price was $10.36, to imply an increase of 1.37% or $0.14 in intraday trading. The SD shares 52-week high remains $14.99, putting it -44.69% down since that SandRidge Energy Inc. (NYSE: SD) Is Up 5.71% Over The Last Week, But Will It Continue To Climb? Read More »
In this article, we discuss the 6 best oil and gas stocks to buy according to billionaire Carl Icahn. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the oil and gas sector, go directly to the 3 Best Oil and Gas Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Carl Icahn. The energy sector was undoubtedly […]
SD Price Returns