SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC): Price and Financial Metrics
SDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.08||52-week high||$1.09|
|Prev. close||$0.16||52-week low||$0.07|
|Day high||$0.12||Avg. volume||2,586,345|
|50-day MA||$0.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.49||Market Cap||30.20M|
SDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDC POWR Grades
- SDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SDC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 60 days.
- SDC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.28% of US stocks).
SDC Stock Summary
- SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.27% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SDC's revenue has grown -23.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 11.1% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SDC comes in at -40.55% -- higher than that of just 12.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DBGI, SEAT, SKYH, CMPO, and CANO.
- Visit SDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to smiledirectclub.com.
SDC Valuation Summary
- SDC's price/earnings ratio is -2; this is 107.49% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- SDC's price/sales ratio has moved down 14.8 over the prior 49 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDC.
SDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.69% of graded US stocks.
- SDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 41st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) Company Bio
SmileDirectClub, Inc. provides dental services. Its clear aligner treatment addresses the large and underserved global orthodontics market. The company was founded by Alexander Fenkell and Jordan Katzman in 2014 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
SDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDC Latest Social Stream
View Full SDC Social Stream
Latest SDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDC as an investment opportunity.
More on SmileDirectClub
(Bloomberg) -- Dental aligner company SmileDirectClub Inc. filed for bankruptcy four years after raising $1.35 billion in an initial public offering. Most Read from BloombergSenate Poised to Act on Bill Averting US Government ShutdownEurope’s Richest Royal Family Builds $300 Billion Finance EmpirePakistan Rupee Set to Become Top Performing Currency Globally Weight-Loss Drugs Estimated to Save Airlines MillionsMurder Claim in Canada Is Only Helping India Leader Modi at HomeThe Chapter 11 filing i
SmileDirectClub Seeks to Execute Comprehensive Recapitalization to Strengthen the Business for Sustainable Growth
Company Intends to Maintain Normal Operations, Transforming Smiles Without DisruptionNASHVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care Company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, today announced a process to implement a comprehensive recapitalization transaction. The additional capital and stronger financial position from this recapitalization is intended to bolster the Company’s balance sheet and fuel gro
SmileDirectClub buckles under the weight of several obstacles.
Investors are optimistic about SmileDirectClub (SDC) on the latest technology enhancements and upbeat guidance.
SDC Price Returns