SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.36||52-week high||$2.26|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.31|
|Day high||$0.36||Avg. volume||1,933,328|
|50-day MA||$0.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||143.58M|
SDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.1% of US stocks.
- SDC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 102 days.
- SDC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
SDC Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that SDC's revenue has grown -25.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.03% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SDC is more volatile than 91.23% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for SDC comes in at -83.45% -- higher than that of only 6.91% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PSHG, FOA, SEAT, COHN, and RYAN.
- Visit SDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to smiledirectclub.com.
SDC Valuation Summary
- SDC's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 94.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 45 months, SDC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 91.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDC.
SDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.69% of graded US stocks.
- SDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 41st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SDC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of SDC, see our SDC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.13||Average Broker Recommendation||2.17 (Hold)|
SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) Company Bio
SmileDirectClub, Inc. provides dental services. Its clear aligner treatment addresses the large and underserved global orthodontics market. The company was founded by Alexander Fenkell and Jordan Katzman in 2014 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
Most Popular Stories View All
SDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDC Latest Social Stream
View Full SDC Social Stream
Latest SDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDC as an investment opportunity.
SmileDirectClub (SDC) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Jonathan Fleetwood, director of investor relations. Before we begin, let me remind you that this conference call includes forward-looking statements. For additional information on SmileDirectClub, please refer to the company's SEC filings, including the risk factors described therein.
SmileDirectClub (SDC) Q1 Earnings Miss, Gross Margin Up
SmileDirectClub (SDC) Q1 revenues are affected by persistent macroeconomic headwinds.
SmileDirectClub (SDC) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
SmileDirectClub (SDC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 9.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SmileDirectClub Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Q1 2023 Revenue Increased 38.4% and Shipments Increased 43.9% vs. Q4 2022NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Revenue for the first quarter of 2023 increased 38.4% compared to the fourth quarter of 2022 with gross profit up 64.6% for the same period. For the first quarter
SmileDirectClub (SDC) May Report Negative Earnings: Know the Trend Ahead of Next Week's Release
SmileDirectClub (SDC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SDC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...