SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where SDC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.12% of US stocks.
- SDC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- SDC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
SDC Stock Summary
- SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.72% of US listed stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that SDC's revenue has grown -26.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 6.86% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, SDC is more volatile than 91.19% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to SDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRKA, RYAN, HGTY, GCMG, and SMFR.
- Visit SDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to smiledirectclub.com.
SDC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, SDC's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 39 months, SDC's price/sales ratio has gone down 14.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SDC.
SDC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SDC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.69% of graded US stocks.
- SDC's asset turnover comes in at 0.765 -- ranking 41st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows SDC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.56||52-week high||$3.22|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.61||Avg. volume||4,091,641|
|50-day MA||$0.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||218.86M|
SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) Company Bio
SmileDirectClub, Inc. provides dental services. Its clear aligner treatment addresses the large and underserved global orthodontics market. The company was founded by Alexander Fenkell and Jordan Katzman in 2014 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
Most Popular Stories View All
SDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDC Latest Social Stream
View Full SDC Social Stream
Latest SDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SMILEDIRECTCLUB INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDC as an investment opportunity.
SmileDirectClub has 180 calendar days, or until May 17, to regain compliance by reaching a $1 per share or above closing stock price for a minimum of 10 consecutive days.
Challenges to consumer spending and sustained high inflation continue to impact SmileDirectClub's (SDC) overall expected demand for 2022.
SmileDirectClub SmileMaker Platform The SmileMaker Platform is now available in Australia through the free SmileDirectClub App and leverages advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to show consumers their potential smile transformation within minutes. Smile-Changing AI Technology Offers View of New Smiles Through Mobile Devices SYDNEY, Australia, Nov. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform f
Smile-Changing AI Technology Offers View of New Smiles Through Mobile Devices SmileDirectClub SmileMaker Platform The SmileMaker Platform is now available in Australia through the free SmileDirectClub App and leverages advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to show consumers their potential smile transformation within minutes. NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform fo
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, today announced that management is scheduled to speak at three upcoming conferences in November and December. Stifel 2022 Healthcare Conference Presentation Time: Tuesday, November 15 at 9:45am ET Stephens Annual Investment Conference Presentation Time: Thursday, November 17 at 2pm ET Evercore ISI 5th Annual HealthCONx Virtual Con
SDC Price Returns