SMILEDIRECTCLUB, INC. (SDC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SDC POWR Grades
- SDC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for SDC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- SDC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.17% of US stocks).
SDC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3.36, SmileDirectClub Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 14.08% of US stocks.
- SDC's went public 1.76 years ago, making it older than only 2.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 199.5%, SmileDirectClub Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SmileDirectClub Inc are ICON, LIVE, RMR, PZN, and PJT.
- Visit SDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to smiledirectclub.com.
SDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.96||52-week high||$16.08|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$9.09||Avg. volume||6,195,346|
|50-day MA||$9.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.89||Market Cap||3.47B|
SMILEDIRECTCLUB, INC. (SDC) Company Bio
SmileDirectClub, Inc. provides dental services. Its clear aligner treatment addresses the large and underserved global orthodontics market. The company was founded by Alexander Fenkell and Jordan Katzman in 2014 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
SDC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SDC Latest Social Stream
View Full SDC Social Stream
Latest SDC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SmileDirectClub Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SDC as an investment opportunity.
One stock that meets these criteria and is worth keeping an eye on is SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC). With many people betting against the company, leaving the stock with a high short interest, it's one investment that could potentially be a good meme stock candidate and solid long-term buy. Year to date, shares of SmileDirectClub are down 20% while the S&P 500 has risen by more than 13%.
The stock market, as measured by the S&P 500 Index (SPX) continues to struggle mightily with resistance at the all-time highs — roughly 4238. SPX has had a daily high very near that level for four days in a row, and for seven times in the last month. Internal indicators are improving, but unless the most important indicator — price — can confirm, we are not aggressively buying.
Especially when retail traders are banding together on various online forums aiming to drive stock prices. Three names without company-specific news this week that have been moving higher are Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ: CLOV), SmileDirectClub (NASDAQ: SDC), and Virgin Galactic Holdings (NYSE: SPCE). For the week through Thursday, Clover Health shares have jumped about 61%, while those of SmileDirectClub and Virgin Galactic are currently 19% and 13% higher, respectively.
Today, SDC stock is soaring as investors bet on a very optimistic outlook for this retail favorite, given its relatively high short interest.
SmileDirectClub, Inc. ( NASDAQ:SDC ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 20% in the last...
SDC Price Returns